Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Phucks sake this is the 3rd Radio Clyde presenter convicted of child abuse

Maybe RC has more skeletons in their cupboard

FF detectives better than me might want to investigate further but this radio station have far to many convicted paedos to be a coincidence

Michael Souter

Dougie MacDonald (pled guilty to child abuse but I cannot find his sentence)

James Russell - RC DJ and ex Motherwell FC employee
On a slightly different tangent don't forget Suzi Maguire she was charged and in court for assaulting her husband another RC DJ no stranger to physical abuse / courtroom and Bauer Media is another who thinks not paying tax in a legal tax loophole scheme is worthy of airtime for 2 years but only for one club. Film Industry Tax Avoidance Schemes anybody? Starving the coffers of cash for schools ,hospitals social, services etc but never mentioned . Usual hypocrisy from that station.

Their attitude of we don't speak of such matters is sickening, they even have the Audacity to accuse anyone of speaking of such matters as point scoring.
When you see the magnitude of abuse unfolding absolutely mind blowing ,the contributing fact is Celtic by their actions increased the volume of victims. For what,the reputation of a football club, the most abhorrent thing the people still backing this institution, still in denial and justifying their stance.

To those more in the know, what are the chances of anything actually happening in Scotland? The sentences dished out are usually pitiful.

Is the best chance of this getting the attention it deserves from the US authorities investigating the incidents which happened on US soil?

To those more in the know, what are the chances of anything actually happening in Scotland? The sentences dished out are usually pitiful.

Is the best chance of this getting the attention it deserves from the US authorities investigating the incidents which happened on US soil?
As far as we know the case in the states is still ongoing. We have a journalist on board from America who is receiving all information from us.
Ive contacted the police chief on numerous occasions and we still receive the same reply.

This information was recently brought to my attention. The Kearny Police Department Detective Bureau is reviewing this information and is in consultation with the Hudson County Prosecutors Office. I am not able to provide any further detail or information regarding the investigation at this point in time.

Thank You.

George King

Chief of Police

As far as we know the case in the states is still ongoing. We have a journalist on board from America who is receiving all information from us.
Ive contacted the police chief on numerous occasions and we still receive the same reply.

This information was recently brought to my attention. The Kearny Police Department Detective Bureau is reviewing this information and is in consultation with the Hudson County Prosecutors Office. I am not able to provide any further detail or information regarding the investigation at this point in time.

Thank You.

George King

Chief of Police
I remember reading that reply from at least a year ago, sounded promising at the time. Is George a friend?

When they deflect, ask for the detail. Ask for evidence. As well as the public discussion on those convicted, BN94 has said that there is more behind the scenes.

We will let the world know HARD FACTS, not stupid unsubstantiated
conjecture, when time suits.

Innocent until proven guilty in this country, despite the SNP
Government G72.
Hear,Hear

I remember reading that reply from at least a year ago, sounded promising at the time. Is George a friend?
That’s correct mate, it’s the exact same reply as last year. Our press contacts are also receiving the same reply.
They’ve never stated anything else so I think if the case was closed now then we would know by now. I also think there would be a lot of people to interview in this investigation stateside. As soon as we know it will be posted.

That’s correct mate, it’s the exact same reply as last year. Our press contacts are also receiving the same reply.
They’ve never stated anything else so I think if the case was closed now then we would know by now. I also think there would be a lot of people to interview in this investigation stateside. As soon as we know it will be posted.
I don't doubt anything you've said, but I do have my doubts about George King.

Putting his name to a repeated fob-off statement. If there's something outside of that which can't be revealed here, then I'll retract.
What you have to understand is I think there’s different laws in America. When I got the first reply from a certain journalist in Kearny they explained that their press office wasn’t allowed to print while it was under investigation. With that certain media outlet it still stands.
This was also explained to me by journalist’s in this country that this could be a possibility. I’ve spoken to George King and I believe he’s genuine with what he says. Certain press members from the UK have also spoke to him and said the same thing.
If it’s still under investigation then they won’t release anything.

What you have to understand is I think there’s different laws in America. When I got the first reply from a certain journalist in Kearny they explained that their press office wasn’t allowed to print while it was under investigation. With that certain media outlet it still stands.
This was also explained to me by journalist’s in this country that this could be a possibility. I’ve spoken to George King and I believe he’s genuine with what he says. Certain press members from the UK have also spoke to him and said the same thing.

Have you thought about podcasts that might be interested in all this? There's loads of true crime podcasts out there and some of them are HUGE. Just a thought...

This is going to go south fast. I was talking about George the policeman, not the journalist.

26MJXBA.png

Heard this story many times now yet to see any proof though
Absolutely crazy how the mentally challengeds say Torbett was a Rangers coach before he went to Celtic
How f#cking old would that have made him as he was only 18/19 in 1966 when he started at Celtic and with no footballing background

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

The evidence that Moody2 has put on twitter is from Celtic - Its their own words yet the mentally challenged still don't believe it

Absolutely crazy how the mentally challengeds say Torbett was a Rangers coach before he went to Celtic
How f#cking old would that have made him as he was only 18/19 in 1966 when he started at Celtic and with no footballing background

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

The evidence that Moody2 has put on twitter is from Celtic - Its their own words yet the mentally challenged still don't believe it
Aye I follow him he has put a lot off stuff on surely he can't have any more

When the police visited the Gray family they said Celtic said that they had no record of Andrew playing for cbc and had never heard of him.
The Gray’s had to show the police photographic proof of Andrew like the photos above.
It’s absolutely sickening that the club took this stance.
It's disgraceful the police had to visit the family for proof of the lad playing for them.
Obviously believing celtic and not doing any investigating of their records.
Being lazy? Or something more worrying? Something very wrong with their attitude towards complainers maybe?

It's disgraceful the police had to visit the family for proof of the lad playing for them.
Being lazy? Or something more worrying? Something very wrong with their attitude towards complainers maybe?

That sentence I highlighted just shows how inept. corrupt and useless Polis Schotland really are. I would have thought that looking at the paedo club's records to confirm if the lad was actually there would be an absolute basic of an investigation.

Last edited:
That sentence I highlighted just shows how inept. corrupt and useless Polis Schotland really are. I would have though that looking at the paedo club's records to confirm if the lad was actually there would be an absolute basic of an investigation.
Quite worrying behaviour from scotshit police,I think. It makes me worry if they are really interested or are being held back by others. the whole episode humsa something quite nasty

Quite worrying behaviour from scotshit police,I think. It makes me worry if they are really interested or are being held back by others. the whole episode humsa something quite nasty

Is the simplest way to get the proof to ask the company/ask the family and if in doubt get a warrant? Or go straight to the warrant and investing time in trawling years of records.

Get annoyed about the genuine issues. This isn't one of them

It’s not right mate. I’ve spoke with Michelle and with Andrew’s best mate. The way Celtic have acted is beyond words. I’ve heard other victims stories also. Heartbreaking. It’s affected everyone of them to this day.
For over 40 years, if not longer this has been going on. Ex-players and officials knew but said nothing. This goes deep.

Just stumbled upon a Twitter account by Ronnie Adidas.

Now I do not know what this guy's agenda is, but he purports to be a Celtic fan. He appears to go out his way to attempt to noise up people who support the Union, by posting pro - IRA garbage and jumping upon any current anti establishment bandwagon he can find. Constant repetitive posts about Gordon Neely, hoping to get a negative reaction from Rangers fans so that he can have an infantile argument.

Strikes me as being a sad kind of guy who goes out his way to portray himself as an almost caricature Tim so that he can take offence at those who disagree with him and gain followers from a certain type.

Last edited:
Just stumbled upon a Twitter account by Ronnie Adidas.

Now I do not know what this guy's agenda is, but he purports to be a Celtic fan. He appears to go out his way to attempt to noise up people who support the Union, by posting pro - IRA garbage and jumping upon any current anti establishment bandwagon he can find. Constant repetitive posts about Gordon Neely, hoping to get a negative reaction from Rangers fans so that he can have an infantile argument.

Strikes me as being a sad kind of guy who goes out his way to portray himself as an almost caricature Tim so that he can take offence at those who disagree with him and gain followers from a certain type.

Ronnie Hollicom. Block him mate, I did ages ago. He's a troll and not a very good one.

Back