Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The latest child sex abuse case compensation was reported in The Guardian this week. It was a former Children‘s Home in the South East of England. The compensation for the first tranche of victims amounts to £46Million, with he highest award being £250K. Other cases are still ongoing and it I expected that the final compensation will take the total figure close to £100Million. Interesting times ahead.

What chance the SFA "independent" report containing anything like the detail in this thread? Yes, I'm cynical.

Would think something along the lines of: Aye well bad things happened and it wisny just us, eh wan club.
Divvy up the compo equally.

I'm convinced the majority of them don't think it happened . Where is the condemnation from the players at paedo f.c. who were there at the time....Moyes , Nicholas , Aitken , Walker , Hay , Macari to name a few . Burns took it to the grave.......Mhonsters every one of them
It looks like the good players were left alone and the hand picked boys were fodder to the bastards, it wouldn’t surprise me if a large percentage of the poor boys were from one parent families where the dad was not present,

Hopefully this doesn't come across as a negative post.
The only headshots will be delivered by a judge in a court of Law.
WE all know what has occurred within the walls of CFC regards abuse of minors.
The evidence put forward by many on here show the historical FACTS.
I don't do social media.
What I do is forward the info from here to my WhatsApp friends and they also forward to their friends.
Spreading the message far and wide.
I have friends in Canada, USA.
Get the message out there.
Sorry, I've went off at a tangent

I watched Athlete A on Netflix last nigh about the USA women’s gymnastics team and all the way through it all I could see were the disgusting similarities about what’s going on over here and how it is all about the cover up even at the highest level of USA national sport with girls being discredited , not listened to and even threatened , a very difficult watch but would be great for the victims to have a similar outcome at the end and a media a on there side to help them eventually get justice
Watching this now. It's abhorrent. Not just the abuser but the cover up. Shocking.

Followed this thread on and off since the start or very near it and their has been a few facts uncovered that could be considered head shots,Im patiently waiting for the fatal head shot.
Where are Police Scotland? You just know they have someone monitoring these threads so have all the facts needed to make a case against scum FC but still the silence is deafening.

What I don't get with separate entity fan's, is they thought it was ok to try and destroy us over a legal tax case. But we have not to mention the atrocities their club have covered up for decades. Just doesn't add up
Only takes 7 years to train the brain fully to think this way and by the age of 7 they are loyal to the mothership and are frightened by the guilt they have had installed into them

British. You mean world. Global.
If you watch Spotlight about the Boston priests and Athlete A regarding gymnastics you will know that child abuse is a common problem. What for me is inexcusable is adults covering known abuse up. it's almost as bad as the abuse itself. These issues are not easy to watch but they need closed down and the offenders jailed.

It's been said many a time on here.
This goes way deep.
Deeper than the deepest abyss.
Police. Politicians.press. priests.football coaches. Members of the public. School teachers. You fekkin name it.
God. What the fekk have you allowed us as human beings to stoop to this depravity.
It's so frightening that it's terrifying . You just have to remember that it's NOT everybody who acts like this - Thankfully . It is only a small minority , but WAY too many ; One is too many .
How the f-ck can anybody think / feel like this ? It's beyond comprehension ....

Wonder if that telephone number took you through to the piggery, back in the day.

lwl; A phone code of 632 would certainly be south-west of the City; would not be
suprised if it was premises in Polloshaws Area. Might have been shop in the area
of Shawbridge Street, an old 80's phonebook I prefer men answer that. o_O :(

Good. A vile person as seen from his hate filled bile and lies posted online
So many untruths posted online.
Deflection and denial.
Sometimes I hate the interweb.
If you want the truth regards CBC and the true FACTS regarding the horrific abuse that took place over DECADES then you need to look no further.
It's all here, thanks to the outstanding work done by many.
Tick tock all you lurkers.
Your day will come.

Rather than patiently waiting, you could do some digging and see if you can find the fatal head shot yourself.
Yes your absolutely right and If I wasn’t completely out of my depth with such things I might have joined the Bears who have taken up the challenge,That’s the very reason I visit the thread on and off I would probably be more of a pain in the arse than a help.

Back