Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The shocking decision by Adidas would tend to emphasise this danger, GY. Can’t get my head round that one but surely when the shit hits the fan they will pull out. You’d like to think so anyway.

Jacobite, we heard the rumours and one of our team was very actively, regularly, and strongly contacting them warning them of the deal they were considering entering, and the
implications of it mate.

They have no excuse, just like Adolf Dassler had when he joined
the Nazi Party 3 months after Hitler became chancellor.

I think we know who the right wingers & Nazis are in this
country.

Easy enough to say mate.

See when you do stand up, you get your profile sent around CSCs worldwide in the hope of finding out who you are.
You get ill phil and the hag retweeting to their followers.
You get them posting pictures of your children.
They contact people you know, places you've worked, even charities you've raised thousands for in the hope that they silence you.

All of the above happened to me.
Their hardball tactics of intimidating and weaponising the abuse to point score and point the finger at big bad rangers, rehashing and recycling the same tired information with no substance or evidence behind it, is really pitiful.
It’s always the same ones as well, we all know who they are.

talk the same shite, use the same tired info in the hope that something sticks.
The fact is, something did stick, to their rancid and disgusting bigoted, horrible club. The fact that child abuse stuck to their club, and the spectre still hangs low over it.

the day they admit their wrongdoings and responsibility for it won’t be a day too soon.

The work being done here and from other players has Certainly ramped up the pressure on them, you can see it in the output online. You can see the same folk scurrying around looking to put pressure on victims and the players who look to expose this horrid scandal.
the same ones who try to name people online, to shame and embarrass victims, to abuse and bastardise anyone who dare speak out against their club.
The facts are, that ratbag club facilitated, allowed and took part in abuse. The convictions tell you these facts, the victims tell you these facts.
the sheer denial of any sort of relationship between “entities” is nothing short of scandalous and embarrassing, but this will be put to bed sooner rather than later.

I know it's been said before that Adrian can look after himself but I hope he is exercising some discretion when he's filming in Glasgow.

The one thing I will say about the Scum is that they're organised and they're also getting desperate to stop this by any means possible. If they get wind of his whereabouts God only know what they're capable of.

The shocking decision by Adidas would tend to emphasise this danger, GY. Can’t get my head round that one but surely when the shit hits the fan they will pull out. You’d like to think so anyway.
Any self respecting sponsor/partner should be distancing themselves from this organisation as soon as. Who in their right minds would want to be associated with this shower of hypocrites. Those that choose to continue to engage with them, really have moral issues.

I know it's been said before that Adrian can look after himself but I hope he is exercising some discretion when he's filming in Glasgow.

The one thing I will say about the Scum is that they're organised and they're also getting desperate to stop this by any means possible. If they get wind of his whereabouts God only know what they're capable of.
Don’t worry about Adrian. All the right things are in place. We can tell you that he knows exactly what he’s up against. The abuse that the survivors have received from the fans like no other will be highlighted around the world. We guarantee this.
Remember it’s not just us that are seeing what these pathetic politicians and councillors are putting out there. The apologists will be outed for everyone to see.

So,
1/ CFC and CBC are separate entities
2/ Weaponising CSA is part of plot to stop CFC dominance.
3/ Why pick on CFC coz every club is involved.
Okaay.........
I believe 1/ has been shown on here to be false.
2/ Does he expect us to say nothing because in their view raising the issue is worse than the issue itself ?
3/ False equivalency and also where else was it going on to such an extent over so long a period involving so many individuals because it was COVERED UP ?
Now it looks like there is way enough evidence to destroy the separate entity myth, it is important to amass particular and detailed evidence of the cover up.

<“ Let's stop at point 1.
If they're separate entities, then let's get it to court.
Let's stop this wicked persecution of poor oppressed innocent sellick.
Surely anyone who believes the shit he came up with would relish their day in court? “>

Sorry mate, not getting your point. Is the point of separate entity not being tested in court at the moment? To my mind given the evidence revealed on here, is the separate entity not certain to be blown out the water. So why stop at 1/ ?
It’s clear there was a paedophile ring operating at CFC/CBC given the convictions. I would like to also have PROOF of the undoubted cover up which is almost as damning as the CSA itself.

Last edited:
Surprisingly enough no mention of the Scottish Government slamming the door as to when questioned about the atrocities .and the constant refusal by them and in particular their first ministers refusal to speak to or even acknowledge the victims families ....I could go on but these guys are good at tripping themselves up and let them run off at their uneducated gub, as the days pass they are getting more and more agitated ....he'll mend them

Hail hail enjoy the jail ......

You know the score mate. We knew these days would come. So we face them head on. You know they’ll come at us. It’s what we want. Let the world see what Scotland has become under SNP rule, who as far as we can see have not only turned a blind eye to the victims, but also choose to hide behind a football association review.
Very true and the FOI replies by the SNP are designed to refuse everything, what type of democracy is that, hopefully the sheer volume of pressure will be great enough to shame them into some genuine action for a change.

This clown and his mini War & Peace in defence of the indefensible really is dumbfounding. Stop for a minute and swap CSA with EBT his side were more than happy to ruin Rangers with a perfectly legal tax loophole meantime not realising the irony of his post that other clubs/ businessess in the UK also used them so why were Rangers singled out and where have all the east end Tax and Accountancy experts gone in relatiotion to Dermott and the Panama Papers and Martin O' Neil, Lieswell ,Riley, TLB, and a host of other first team personnel in regard to Film Industry Tax Avoidance Schemes their and SSB radio silence is deafening the poor underfunded religious apartheid schooling systems the hospitals ,the social service et al ...............with regard to Adidas not doubt they will have child exploration in sweatshops in 3rd World countries to boost profits sound familiar? A match made in hell.

Seems child neglect isn't only within the DNA of CFC through the boys club but also other paid employees Gerry McCann anyone and also Charlie Mulgrew if that was anyone from poor inner city areas of deprecation treated their kids like that social services would have intervened.

Don’t worry about Adrian. All the right things are in place. We can tell you that he knows exactly what he’s up against. The abuse that the survivors have received from the fans like no other will be highlighted around the world. We guarantee this.
Remember it’s not just us that are seeing what these pathetic politicians and councillors are putting out there. The apologists will be outed for everyone to see.

Music to any right-minded individual's ears.

I should also say that the Scum may be organised but they are rank amateurs to what you guys have done and continue to do with this despite the barriers and obstacles put in place by those who don't want the truth and the scale of this cover-up to see the light of day.

We're all behind you.

Any self respecting sponsor/partner should be distancing themselves from this organisation as soon as. Who in their right minds would want to be associated with this shower of hypocrites. Those that choose to continue to engage with them, really have moral issues.
They're big boys who were warned repeatedly about what and whom they were getting into bed with. When it blows up in their face there won't be any excuses for them.

Lacking in one thing, THE TRUTH.

I have nothing more to say on this.
But on the other hand, they're being forced to talk about it now. No more pretending this is something that will just blow over without consequences. This, believe it or not is progress, even in it's current twisted form.

Because in doing so they are:
1. showing themselves up for who they really are and are proving the point for us that this is a problem of mentality and culture within the organisation and 'family' as a whole that has been prevalent for decades, and they're repeating the same mistakes now that led to this situation in the first place, and they've not learned a thing.
2. bringing more exposure to the subject.
3. providing the very evidence that I'm sure journalists can and will use in any documentary made about this scandal moving forward for ever more.
my ex wife’s auntie and uncle refused to go back after the cases in the ROI, even told the priest he wasn’t welcome when he came to see them
It seems the real Irish are deserting their church in droves. Yet here, the plastic ones we need to live with are digging in deeper than ever. They really think they're the Hamas of the western world yet live a privileged life of freedom and excess. How utterly pathetic is that?

There is a concerted effort online to deflect and silence anyone who mentions what went on at that football club.
You can see the same catchphrases ( weaponising child abuse bigot, sectarian, what about so and so etc), over and over. This to me, is someone trying to guide the narrative. The platform on twitter doesn't allow for meaningful debates, it only encourages quick fire remarks and group mentality. That's why these catchphrases are used, and often, in the hope it sticks.

I have yet to see any of them grasp the full scale and impact on the victims' lives due to this scandal. It is self-preservation all the way. Self-preservation for a football club, an idea that humans constructed, is way more important to them than the real lives of those victims/survivors who have suffered and continue to suffer in silence. By challenging their ideas of their football club, you are in effect, challenging the foundations of their reality.

That’s exactly why these scumbags claim such things. Strange way to behave when they have such an aversion to scurrilous rumours.

We have things we are working on now mate.

The difference is we won’t put names out there without having the validation of the evidence, whether that’s new Celtic paedophile ring names, people who played for them who took their own lives, former first team players who we believe were abused, and more.

We’re working on this respectfully & with respect & honouring the rule of law.

We have things we are working on now mate.

The difference is we won’t put names out there without having the validation of the evidence, whether that’s new Celtic paedophile ring names, people who played for them who took their own lives, former first team players who we believe were abused, and more.

We’re working on this respectfully & with respect & honouring the rule of law.
Cold, hard facts and evidence will win the day.

The cult they all subscribe to is also a registered charity and look at the child rape, torture, murder, scheming plotting and conspiracy they’ve been behind throughout the centuries. Ffs they even conspired with the Nazis subjugation of the Jews as up until the 1960s the RCC still said the Jews were guilty of deicide (killing god) so they had a common enemy with Nazis.
I’ve said many times they should be outlawed like the Branch Davidians and the Order of the Solar Temple. The difference being RCC are responsible for many times more pain and suffering than all the doomsday sects put together.
If McDonalds managers were raping children all over the world and the Area Managers knew but simply moved the Managers to other restaurants for the abuse to continue. When word got out about this McDonalds would cease to exist overnight same as News of the World, their brand would be toxic.

Since the eleventh century.

Another coach found guilty. Not CSA but still criminal.

A SHAMED football coach convicted of sexually assaulting a woman while her boyfriend was having a shower has escaped a jail sentence.

Derek Livingston, 25, who was found guilty of groping the 21-year-old woman on May 25 last year, walked free from court.

Glasgow Sheriff Court heard the former Celtic coach pulled down her clothes and repeatedly touched her breasts.

Sheriff Ian Miller ordered Livingston, from Pollok, Glasgow, to perform 200 hours of unpaid work and was also put on the sex offenders’ register for 12 months.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons told the trial: “He exposed both my breasts. He took his hand and his finger and played with my left nipple.

“I don’t remember what hand he used but his finger was on my nipple - he rolled it around.”

The court heard the accused and the couple had earlier watched Celtic’s Scottish Cup final win in the Walkabout bar in Glasgow before they went to a flat in Glasgow’s west end where Livingston sexually assaulted the woman.

<“ Let's stop at point 1.
If they're separate entities, then let's get it to court.
Let's stop this wicked persecution of poor oppressed innocent sellick.
Surely anyone who believes the shit he came up with would relish their day in court? “>

Sorry mate, not getting your point. Is the point of separate entity not being tested in court at the moment? To my mind given the evidence revealed on here, is the separate entity not certain to be blown out the water. So why stop at 1/ ?
It’s clear there was a paedophile ring operating at CFC/CBC given the convictions. I would like to also have PROOF of the undoubted cover up which is almost as damning as the CSA itself.
My point was that they claim separate entity in the first instance.
If that is the case (clearly it isn't) then they should happily see it backed up legally in court.
The fact they are getting so desperate as to threaten victims shows even they don't believe it.

Surely if they truly believe there is no case to answer, they want the chance to clear their name?

Hopefully Mr Goldberg will have brought some minders with him as l have no doubt Timothy will try to intimidate him a job for Finbar - Hugh Heavin's ñemesis from Baird's bar. They will have their spotters out watching to hassle and harass in an orchestrated campaign. Can't see plod being any use under orders from our injustice minister.

Justice is coming to the victims and who do they blame for that? The lawyers are now ambulance chasers while the Rangers support are weaponising the abuse to punish them. Their warped sence of morality shows no remorse or admittance only an escape route that they try to cling on to.

That's their mindset and the rest of the world must be wrong then eh!
Will it make them feel better when justice is served?
Aye ok, your club is now known worldwide for it's half century of child abuse, hiring known paedophiles, cover ups, bullying, threats, political gerrymandering and victim shaming.

But they big bad Rangers fans eh?

Back