Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

All of these tweets from the team tonight happened over decades.

They involved a significant amount of Celtic Football Club employees.

SO why do the SFA & Scottish MSM journalists such as Chris ‘The Lesbian Maker’ McLaughlin & his pals not do their jobs properly, and do a proper Review & proper investigation ?

They have insulted the intelligence of the people of Scotland this week, once again, and proven very clearly that this needs :

A DETAILED INDEPENDENT INQUIRY.

Last edited:
Let's cut to the chase if it wasn't for spotlight this whole cluster.... of an investigation would be done everybody apologise and move on,all l can say is the guys who are fighting the victims case are what responsible human beings are protect the young children regardless of creed or colour,taking away a children's dream of being a footballer or any other athlete for sexual pleasure makes me sick

Let's cut to the chase if it wasn't for spotlight this whole cluster.... of an investigation would be done everybody apologise and move on,all l can say is the guys who are fighting the victims case are what responsible human beings are protect the young children regardless of creed or colour,taking away a children's dream of being a footballer or any other athlete for sexual pleasure makes me sick

There is the added dimension, and this has been avoided, of abusing youngsters of the same sex.

Can you imagine if your first sexual experience was abuse by an adult of the same sex?

Can you imagine the potential long term effect of this? How would you or I have coped?

I know that posting this aspect may be considered by some to be a bit crass or tasteless but I make no apology. I feel that this really should not be brushed over. Psychologists have recognised that this adds additional dimensions to sexual abuse of adults, without even taking into account that these victims were young boys who hadn't even begun to discover themselves sexually.

I know that I might have touched upon uncomfortable aspects of this scandal, but if it helps us all to do our bit to support those who are prepared to take the lead against our corrupt establishment, then so be it.

Last edited:
All of these tweets from the team tonight happened over decades.

They involved a significant amount of Celtic Football Club employees.

SO why do the SFA & Scottish MSM journalists such as Chris ‘The Lesbian Maker’ McLaughlin & his pals not do their jobs properly, and do a proper Review & proper investigation ?

They have insulted the intelligence of the people of Scotland this week, once again, and proven very clearly that this needs :

A DETAILED INDEPENDENT INQUIRY.

That Holyrood won't go near a full and independent public inquiry says everything, mate.

The victims need a full independent, no areas off limits enquiry.

if that highlights issues with rangers, so be it.

we know that there was a ring, at Celtic and in football, anybody can see that

we know so many people were victims

I suspect they are a tip of an iceberg and there will be many many more scared/unwilling/unable to come forward so we must (as a society) facilitate that safely

That Holyrood won't go near a full and independent public inquiry says everything, mate.
They are allowing the pederasts the freedom to mark their own homework.

All this report has done is call for an apology from every club. Nothing more.

I have heard that some of the families are happy with the outcome, and it’s far from me to question this, but there is nothing good in this report for me.
It addresses nothing in regards to the conduct of certain senior officers and what they did to stop this abuse. In fact, there is more sweeping up in there than outing the problem that many clubs had.

A sham, and it has became part of the cover up.

The last thing the victims need is for the fu*kwits in Holyrood to hold a rigged enquiry. What's needed is a fully independent public enquiry held under the auspices of the Westminster Government with the help of the Metropolitan police not Police Scotland who have had over 40 years to investigate but chose not to. We need the police to ask the people involved questions that will lead to the truth not to tell them what story to stick to.

Hopefully and I know hehaw bout Law, once Thompsons have finished the court case re the poor abused cbc kids, and the rancid sellik get totally regdolled, then the shortbread senate will have no option but to have a FULL, TRANSPARENT PUBLIC INQUIRY which imo, should be headed by the English QC, who headed the recent abuse inquity in England.
Think once the GLOBAL press/media start ' creating massive waves ' then that's when we will see ' re.sults '

The fact that an institution which means so much to so many, commits abhorrent abuse and suffering but refuses to accept any accountability or responsibility is
inhumane. Several regimes within said institution had opportunities to address the situation but refuse too do so.
The people responsible for this are beyond redemption, those individuals who were aware and refused to act properly, equally as bad.
The conduct of this club over the last fifty years has been quite unbelievable,
the response from the press,media and authorities,
governing bodies totally unacceptable. A stain on the country and humanity.

I suspect abuse was happening before and they found somebody to front an organisation to keep a conveyor belt of kids coming. Who wanted the boys club set up? Are we to believe a 20 something year old guy just walked in off the street and asked if he could use the club crest and colours to set it up? Then they just granted that request without know what experience Torbett had? Somebody came up with that idea and torbett was chosen to front it. Why was he chosen and by who? Who inside the club made this happen?
With Mr Kelly at the helm why not? Allegedly.

Since the review was released today we have noticed more journalists following the Spotlight account. We also know that they follow this thread. Please don’t sit back any longer. We can assist you with facts, and certain issues that haven’t been seen yet.
Any & all help is good BN94, but where were these people 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years ago when their assistance would have had a material effect?
Hiding thats where. Disgusting enablers 1 & all.

The last thing the victims need is for the fu*kwits in Holyrood to hold a rigged enquiry. What's needed is a fully independent public enquiry held under the auspices of the Westminster Government with the help of the Metropolitan police not Police Scotland who have had over 40 years to investigate but chose not to. We need the police to ask the people involved questions that will lead to the truth not to tell them what story to stick to.
This is the only way to go. We need neutrals investigating.

What happened at Celtc was a national scandal, mate, and should be recognised as such at Holyrood.
There are individuals within Holyrood that also need to answer questions under oath. The SNP should not be allowed to direct a public inquiry. They cannot be trusted on this subject. I think that’s very plain to see over the past few years. The justice secretary especially should be removed from office.

There are individuals within Holyrood that also need to answer questions under oath. The SNP should not be allowed to direct a public inquiry. They cannot be trusted on this subject. I think that’s very plain to see over the past few years. The justice secretary especially should be removed from office.

At what point can the UK Parliament step in given the total mistrust the Scottish public have over our justice system ?

The fact victims some 50 years on can’t get closure because of the Scottish Parliament’s refusal to act is appalling.

it appears we are living in a Dictatorship and not a democracy given what the Former First Minister is now saying in the press, particularly when you also consider recent malicious prosecutions by the Lord Advocate that could cost us the Scottish public up to £100million.

We have a Justice Minister who is not fit for purpose, someone who as Transport Minister was caught driving without insurance. He is a complete joke figure.

More proof should it be needed that a full independent public enquiry must be held and it must be carried out by people outwith Scotland and under the auspices of the UK Government. Just when you think the enablers and apologists couldn't stoop any lower this happens. What kind of people would try and move blame to a parent like this? Hang your heads in shame as you resign.
Stay positive Michelle the fight will not end till Andrew and the other victims receive full justice.

True ! without any shadow of a doubt , it was a well known fact through the 60s and 70s especially that CSA was happening at the Boy's club and obviously Lou Macari knew according to his book knew what was happening as did Ally Brazil among others and I am sure Gordon and other victims could add a few other names to the list . If Celtic were in the least bit innocent in all this then WHY ! are they not charging the victims with making defamatory statements against the " Good " name of Celtic Football Club ? All they have achieved here is to show how they can manipulate the SFA into doing their bidding and showing the fans Who ! really runs Scottish football and the press in Scotland. Corruption in plain sight and ruining Scottish football with lies and deceit . All the more reason for a British Court of Inquiry .

F.ucking horrible bastards. Just reading the Michelle Gray tweets has sickened me. Also I seen in a Rag this morning that very story basically ending congratulating septic about the good work they are doing with the SFA regarding CSA. Seriously lost for words this week about all this. It’s truelly damn right disgusting.

At what point can the UK Parliament step in given the total mistrust the Scottish public have over our justice system ?

The fact victims some 50 years on can’t get closure because of the Scottish Parliament’s refusal to act is appalling.

it appears we are living in a Dictatorship and not a democracy given what the Former First Minister is now saying in the press, particularly when you also consider recent malicious prosecutions by the Lord Advocate that could cost us the Scottish public up to £100million.

We have a Justice Minister who is not fit for purpose, someone who as Transport Minister was caught driving without insurance. He is a complete joke figure.
The problem is the Uk parliament has been full of this stuff as well, look at the connections saville had within government etc , that's why they won't want anything to do with it either . Corruption all over the UK with this stuff

After reading that article, it is imperative that a full and independent inquiry is held into the actions of the sfa, and the government's role in this. The way the sfa have treated the Gray family is a disgrace, on top of refusing to help Andrew when he asked for it, and they deserve widespread condemnation.

There are individuals throughout this whole scandal who have turned their backs on the survivors. They need to answer why.

It would be good to read the club statement again if anyone can source it? From what I recall (not sure if it was solely from the statement) that Rangers head of security Alistair Hood urged the boys father to report the incident to the police, which I dont believe he did. However Hood went ahead and made a call (incident report) to the police himself, but only a charge file would and not an incident report would be kept on record after 7 years had expired. Both Hood and the boys father were ex serving police, and the only two living witnesses to the events of this meeting are both Souness and Walter. Both of which have never wavered in their account of the meeting.

This is only my recollection of what ive read from the club statement and on FF.
Yes Ally that’s my recollection of the Neilly incident at Rangers

Please also note from this article:
"The abusers, who also weren’t named in the review, worked at senior clubs including Celtic, Rangers, Falkirk, Hamilton, Hibernian, Motherwell, Rangers and Partick Thistle."

They just can't help themselves. Sick cult. Covering up, deflecting & denying since 1888.

Edit: It's obvious the teams were originally in alphabetical order (so not perhaps the original authors handywork) and someone has deliberately moved Rangers (editor?) to a more prominent position and fecked it up royally (or deliberately), leaving our name in there twice. But either way, the original motive and intention is clear and sinister, as is yet another 'honest mistake' when reporting our club and our club only it seems.

Last edited:
They also seem determined to demonstrate that they have investigated an entity which they later say they have no legal responsibility for. What remit would they have to do that without the collusion and cooperation of CBC of which there is no mention? Surely if they were separate entities they would allude to some form of ‘joint cooperation’? In other words you can reasonably deduce they were not separate entities and they knew full well of the allegations surrounding their very own BC. To say they did nothing is also wrong. In fact they did a lot. They appear to have actively buried the investigation (which incidentally there doesn’t seem to be a copy of).

Exactly why was this guy appointed ?

Why did two separate Charities who support victims of abuse, Open Secret and White Flowers Alba raise concerns over his appointment ?

Former FBI Director Louis Freeh led the independent inquiry into Penn State. Who was tasked with a Scottish inquiry ? Martin Henry !

Martin Henry, and James Rennie founded LBGT Youth Scotland. James Rennie is one of Scotland’s worst paedophiles, convicted of some of the most atrocious child abuse crimes and part of one of the biggest paedophile rings in Scotland. However Henry did not even suspect Rennie while he was using computers at the LGBT to organise paedophile audio, videos, pictures while abusing a young baby. Rennie was also using an email address “kplover99” from the offices of LGBT Youth Scotland in Leith, Edinburgh.

Martin Henry was also a safeguarding adviser to disgraced ex-Cardinal Keith O’Brien’s archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh. Keith O’Brien who was in a hypocritical homosexual relationship with a former priest and was assaulting seminarians, for which he was de-frocked. This is an organisation not best known for highlighting allegations and turning them over to the Police.

The impartiality of any report by the SFA is immediately undermined when two of the main Celtic directors complicit in covering up decades of abuse at Celtic/Boys Club, Kevin Kelly and Jack McGinn’s both held senior SFA roles and board membership.

Jack McGinn, as SFA President, served on the SFA board and Kelly as a director. Both gentlemen worked for James Torbett’s ‘The Trophy Centre Ltd’ with Kelly as a director after Torbett’s first period of abuse (1967-1974) at Celtic Boys Club. Gerald King, a coach at Celtic Boys Club found to have abused school kids was also employed at The Trophy Centre.

Jack McGinn’s role in the cover-up of the Celtic Boys Club US tour abuse by Frank Cairney in 1991 in the year prior to him becoming SFA President should have been examined by the SFA when he was exposed. Did this happen or was it ignored by the SFA board of the time?

Back