Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Just channel hopping on Netflix and came across “Spotlight “ the best picture at the academy awards, previously when I asked the young team on our bus if they had watched it, they looked at me with a vacant look, I done my best to explain what it was about and the connection to The Spotlight team on here. After that they intimated they were going to watch the film. What I am thinking now is do you think Rc’s know what this picture is related to and will not watch it?

They don’t want the truth K, they know in reality what happened.

1.5 billion worldwide, yet they play the minority card.

Shameful.

But Spotlights a great film.

I wonder what the dates are of Strachan being employed by Celtic for their east boys club and which beasts were still employed by celtc at that time. Coincidence or branching out?

Just channel hopping on Netflix and came across “Spotlight “ the best picture at the academy awards, previously when I asked the young team on our bus if they had watched it, they looked at me with a vacant look, I done my best to explain what it was about and the connection to The Spotlight team on here. After that they intimated they were going to watch the film. What I am thinking now is do you think Rc’s know what this picture is related to and will not watch it?
Yes, my stepson told us last week it was on Netflix, we watched on Friday.

They don’t want the truth K, they know in reality what happened.

1.5 billion worldwide, yet they play the minority card.

Shameful.

But Spotlights a great film.
Exactly G, when they can suppress a movie that won the academy awards to a place where millions of people don’t know what is about that is some PR machine from Rome. This is what your Spotlight team are up against with the added problem of Scotland now being run by the SNP who care nothing else than Independence to the detriment of every child that has been abused by both the Catholic Church and their sporting wing, Celic. Votes are more important than abuse to them. You are fighting the good fight and all the best big man. WATP

Exactly G, when they can suppress a movie that won the academy awards to a place where millions of people don’t know what is about that is some PR machine from Rome. This is what your Spotlight team are up against with the added problem of Scotland now being run by the SNP who care nothing else than Independence to the detriment of every child that has been abused by both the Catholic Church and their sporting wing, Celic. Votes are more important than abuse to them. You are fighting the good fight and all the best big man. WATP

Thanks a lot mate, appreciated.

It’s a bad day when genuine ‘catholic’ countries such as Ireland & many others are confronting this abuse, and this warped country is protecting paedophile rings, and ‘a business’ which has enabled & hidden it K.

We have the C.O.S falling over themselves making bread with the RC church that all the world knows apart from abused and non abused Roman Catholics who know it is endemic in their religion. Nothing it seams breaks the back of these inhuman animals because their flock is brainwashed from birth even when they are getting abused. Anybody who does not care about religion but hears that RC schooling is the best needs to do some research as I would rather have my kids safe than taught by people who are not normal, priests and nuns. The only thing that makes people turn is money and hopefully when the dam breaks just like it did in Boston we may no longer need to have this thread but when you have Paedo park being owned by W Haughey and not by the scum they probably know what is coming.

Thanks a lot mate, appreciated.

It’s a bad day when genuine ‘catholic’ countries such as Ireland & many others are confronting this abuse, and this warped country is protecting paedophile rings, and ‘a business’ which has enabled & hidden it K.
ireland confronting the issue was not done for the good of the victims .it was forced upon them .the force just has not reached that level yet in scotland.another issue was the decline and influence of the RC church in ireland so the were unable to just keep it buried any longer .
the cover up went right to the top with various priests at different levels being moved around different parishes everytime a complaint raised its head. identical situation to the spotlight film
one in south down is still making the news at times over here and one of the most infamous ones was in donegal but it was widespread.
latest scandal atm over here was the use of mother and baby homes ,funded by the state for young unmarried mothers. an inquiery has just been established so a long way to run but mass graves of babies were discovered ,much like the issue in canada in recent times
a truely shocking cult

Haughey didn’t exactly pay a fortune for it either, did he ?

Isn’t he also connected with the ownership of Hampden Park ?
I don’t know the detail mate but why would he own the stadium when he has nothing to do with them? My opinon is when they go burst he will donate the stadium back to new Celic or St Patrick.

ireland confronting the issue was not done for the good of the victims .it was forced upon them .the force just has not reached that level yet in scotland.another issue was the decline and influence of the RC church in ireland so the were unable to just keep it buried any longer .
the cover up went right to the top with various priests at different levels being moved around different parishes everytime a complaint raised its head. identical situation to the spotlight film
one in south down is still making the news at times over here and one of the most infamous ones was in donegal but it was widespread.
latest scandal atm over here was the use of mother and baby homes ,funded by the state for young unmarried mothers. an inquiery has just been established so a long way to run but mass graves of babies were discovered ,much like the issue in canada in recent times
a truely shocking cult
I think mass graves with children and babies were found in Scotland too!
Smyllum Park in Lanark' run by nuns.

The Bastard should have had his throat cut - NO doubt about it .
Anybody who has worked at that club knows what is under the carpet and Strachan has been gone and back as there is more money to be made. The only guy I have seen with any credibility is McKay the ex chairman who resigned because the guy who is a Celic supporter had a look under the carpet and went “no fkn way am I taking this on board”, or why else would he have left?

I wonder what the dates are of Strachan being employed by Celtic for their east boys club and which beasts were still employed by celtc at that time. Coincidence or branching out?

There was an excel spreadsheet / bar chart in the thread that showed a fair overlap of multiple offenders there at same time.

Can someone repost it?

There was an excel spreadsheet / bar chart in the thread that showed a fair overlap of multiple offenders there at same time.

Can someone repost it?
The questions that come to us on here as we see this info coming out are the exact questions an independent inquiry needs to find the answers to. They should be doing everything possible to get to the bottom of it all and learn how these people had all the power in an organisation.

I looked on Spotlights Twitter and found it.

General manager likely employed people to run east branch. The SFA stumbled upon somebody directly linked to Strachan to carry out their review, and the black line shows the beasts he’d be directly linked to via Strachan and celtc. The SFA thought he was the best person in the world to carry out their review.

I think mass graves with children and babies were found in Scotland too!
Smyllum Park in Lanark' run by nuns.
the state were fully behind a lot of that and there were homes run by church of ireland too .
it was the view off the time around unmarried woman and girls and so many off them were taken away until they had the child and a few weeks later the child was removed ,never to be seen again .
shocking doesn't begin to describe it and its all because of religion and their beliefs but when the state backed up the view and actually funded those places ,what chance did the individuals have of making any waves.
rearly a month goes by over here now without some new scandal or campaign for an inquiry being on the news.
all statring to come out now but the RC church seem determined to admit as little as possible.
make no mistake,they are well tied into the terrible stuff that went on in the eastern cesspit .all part of the big family of abusers

The Keepers, series on Netflix is along the same lines, and well worth a watch.

This cnt also photographed himself raping the toddler while he was/is HIV positive and offered to share the child.
Just catching up on the progress but thats enough for me a while. You guys doing work behind scene are amazing. Hopefully after the people/organisation responsible are highlighted and dealt with yous can use skills to get make a dent in this horrendous to common problem in Scotland.

shatters my believe in humanity but knowing you guys and many others doing their bit to stop it is comforting.

Keep up good work guys.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago it was mentioned that it had been noticed that Celtic had not informed the stock exchange about their possible liabilities regarding the abuse scandals impending court cases.
I seem to recall they had approx. 2 weeks to comply.

What became of that threat to them.

Just catching up on the progress but thats enough for me a while. You guys doing work behind scene are amazing. Hopefully after the people/organisation responsible are highlighted and dealt with yous can use skills to get make a dent in this horrendous to common problem in Scotland.

shatters my believe in humanity but knowing you guys and many others doing their bit to stop it is comforting.

Keep up good work guys.
I completely understand your first sentence mate. It’s an awful subject and I know you’ll understand why we have to keep going.
The world has to know what went on at that club. I know you’ll agree.

the state were fully behind a lot of that and there were homes run by church of ireland too .
it was the view off the time around unmarried woman and girls and so many off them were taken away until they had the child and a few weeks later the child was removed ,never to be seen again .
shocking doesn't begin to describe it and its all because of religion and their beliefs but when the state backed up the view and actually funded those places ,what chance did the individuals have of making any waves.
rearly a month goes by over here now without some new scandal or campaign for an inquiry being on the news.
all statring to come out now but the RC church seem determined to admit as little as possible.
make no mistake,they are well tied into the terrible stuff that went on in the eastern cesspit .all part of the big family of abusers
Peter Mullan wrote and directed a good film about the Magdalene laundries and though quite shocking the way the "fallen" girls were treated some survivors said it was a mild account of the abuse suffered by these girls.
I myself spent a few months in a catholic home run by the nuns i was thankfully too young to remember but my older siblings remember the daily physical and mental abuse
They and many of their followers are beyond evil
Great work as ever being done by the Spotlight team

Willie Haughey bought the land that Celtic Park sits on for £1,000. Remarkably low - why?

Either way just ensure that you or your Company family or friends don't do any business with his Organisation City Refrigeration as suggested he has interest in Parkheid and Hampden two anti Rangers venues with persons who hate us the scum enough said and the spfl & SFA no friends of ours coincidence I think not.
He can safeguard Celtic either way don't have to sell their ground and have a new venue lined up to play in?....if the worst happens to them.

Keep up good work guys.
I think the spotlight team have put a lot of time and effort into finding info and joining dots, but on top of that is how tough it must be emotionally to read and delve into the detail. I feel the rest of us can do a wee bit by highlighting this issue whenever and wherever possible

There’s no way he was up here as an avid Celtic supporter. This is why we need Westminster involved and not these under qualified apologists in Holyrood.
Might also be why the SNP are consistently trying to get independence as quickly as possible in case Westminster does get involved and more than just what's under the carpet comes out .

a truely shocking cult
The mass graves of babies was a real shocker centred around Tuam in County Galway I believe , felt terrible for the Mothers who had no power over what was happening to their children . A heartbreaking programme and how anyone can believe in the RC teachings is way beyond my train of thoughts , just horrific .

Is this piece of shit not connected to the 'independent expert' that conducted the SFA CSA review?
Cant remember his name but 100% a wrong un
He is indeed. A business partner of Martin Henry who someone deemed fit to carry out this report. It would be very interesting to find out just why Henry was hand picked although I think we can all surmise why. Shocking.

He is indeed. A business partner of Martin Henry who someone deemed fit to carry out this report. It would be very interesting to find out just why Henry was hand picked although I think we can all surmise why. Shocking.

Yes, his partner was James Rennie who formed a LGBT group with Martin Henry.

When I say his partner, they were both relationship partners & paedophile ring partners.

Yes, his partner was James Rennie who formed a LGBT group with Martin Henry.

When I say his partner, they were both relationship partners & paedophile ring partners.
Sorry I jumped the gun a bit there Grigo. The link was not quite the direct one I made out. Changes nothing about the choice of Henry of course. I think we all saw why he was hand picked when we saw the whitewash report he came out with.

Sorry I jumped the gun a bit there Grigo. The link was not quite the direct one I made out. Changes nothing about the choice of Henry of course. I think we all saw why he was hand picked when we saw the whitewash report he came out with.

Absolutely Jacobite.

There’s no doubt with those relationships Strachan didn’t know Henry. His partner became secretary of that company on the exact day that Henry became a director. We have the documents.

Absolutely Jacobite.

There’s no doubt with those relationships Strachan didn’t know Henry. His partner became secretary of that company on the exact day that Henry became a director. We have the documents.
Outstanding work.

Some of the corruption going on in Scotland is reminiscent of a banana republic. I can hardly believe what has happened to a country I was once so proud of.

Keep up the great work guys. Justice must prevail.

Thanks J.

I’m with you on Scotland. A fractured & bigoted country & not the one I grew up in. So far from that nowadays.
The bigotry has always been there but one side has prospered as result of this and have no intention in allowing things to improve. They thrive on being "victims" and are not about to surrender the advantage they have through this. It's about time that the silent majority in Scotland became more vociferous and woke up to what is going on. Rant over.

The mass graves of babies was a real shocker centred around Tuam in County Galway I believe , felt terrible for the Mothers who had no power over what was happening to their children . A heartbreaking programme and how anyone can believe in the RC teachings is way beyond my train of thoughts , just horrific .
And we had our own mass graves of children just outside Glasgow and it hardly even made a ripple in the news. Hundreds of unidentified dead children, yet hardly a tear was shed.

the thing that goes round in my head about all these mass burials of infants is this.
did they die of natural causes at birth or shortly after or a later illness or was the the horror of all horrors and those taking them off the mothers actually killed them .
gives me the shivers just thinking that

Last edited:
Back