Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I’d love to meet these bastards face to face and show them how their club have destroyed lives. The bastards have no shame. It only makes us more determined to hunt the filth down.
They don't care mate, they genuinely believe their club has nothing to do with it and will just reply with, "your club employed blah", "stop point scoring".

Hopefully the courts fucking ruin them.

They don't care mate, they genuinely believe their club has nothing to do with it and will just reply with, "your club employed blah", "stop point scoring".

These horrible bastards live amongst us. I’m proud to say I talk to none of them. If I’m a bigot for that hatred then so be it. I’ve seen first hand how that club have destroyed lives.

These horrible bastards live amongst us. I’m proud to say I talk to none of them. If I’m a bigot for that hatred then so be it. I’ve seen first hand how that club have destroyed lives.
Fortunately I'm quite far down south, not too many kicking about at my Unit.

Mate,if our justice system tells you anything,never mind the cover ups in government,why did the then justice minister yousaf ignore emails,direct twitter,emails paper paragraphs lawyers phone calls,letters.from victims family's?how can you sit at a government meeting,and everyone sits back and clearly white washes it,sorry,white wash has a response,they didn't even acknowledge it.tell you what,you can only kick a can so far down the road,and the same people in power will chuck everyone under the bus.love my country,but in no way the government who run it,its actually sick,but the snp can't point fingers at England for the most mundain,ie...Xmas party's,but can't deal with a pedo ring.am out.

So Nazareth House in Aberdeen is now called Aspire. The developers have put out strict instructions that the name Nazareth House is not to be used or mentioned in any publications. They want no association with historic child abuse.
They will in court papers toxic.

Mate,if our justice system tells you anything,never mind the cover ups in government,why did the then justice minister yousaf ignore emails,direct twitter,emails paper paragraphs lawyers phone calls,letters.from victims family's?how can you sit at a government meeting,and everyone sits back and clearly white washes it,sorry,white wash has a response,they didn't even acknowledge it.tell you what,you can only kick a can so far down the road,and the same people in power will chuck everyone under the bus.love my country,but in no way the government who run it,its actually sick,but the snp can't point fingers at England for the most mundain,ie...Xmas party's,but can't deal with a pedo ring.am out.
The OP on this thread, @BN94 and the good people at Spotlight are working hard to ensure that victims get justice mate, there is only so long folk can turn a blind eye to the truth.

The OP on this thread, @BN94 and the good people at Spotlight are working hard to ensure that victims get justice mate, there is only so long folk can turn a blind eye to the truth.
I have followed this thread from the start,put my tupence worth in every blue moon,I read and keep up to date.One thing I will say is,it's Not a football batman for me,it's a scandal in our own back door,the media are culpable for one,when this avalanche hits,and it will.Its bigger than the actual case,news paper editors,journalists,judges,prop fiscal are all involved,why can't they put loyalty,religion,money aside.Just be a fuckin human being and see the devastaion this has caused,the suicides,family riped apart.be a fuckin human being.its sick,but hey....bo jo had an Xmas party,totally get that to,tell the public one thing and you do the other,I and my family stuck to the rules,no many who didn't.But our government remit is attack English polices,but can't deal with historic child abuse,going the length of the UK,and possibly global.

Sturgeon is going to issue a formal apology to pardon Scots accused of witchcraft 400 years ago. There’s even a bill going through the Scottish Assembly sponsored by Natalie Don, an SNP clownboot.

Yet Sturgeon and her ilk won’t respond to the victims of abuse at Celtic. In fact, the victims are blocked from even contacting her.

Just as there is a day of reckoning coming to the abusers there should be a day of reckoning coming to these bastards in Holyrood currently protecting and condoning the abuse and the abusers.
Truly and utterly sickening. She is a piece of shit, as are the snp and everyone who votes for them.

I have followed this thread from the start,put my tupence worth in every blue moon,I read and keep up to date.One thing I will say is,it's Not a football batman for me,it's a scandal in our own back door,the media are culpable for one,when this avalanche hits,and it will.Its bigger than the actual case,news paper editors,journalists,judges,prop fiscal are all involved,why can't they put loyalty,religion,money aside.Just be a fuckin human being and see the devastaion this has caused,the suicides,family riped apart.be a fuckin human being.its sick,but hey....bo jo had an Xmas party,totally get that to,tell the public one thing and you do the other,I and my family stuck to the rules,no many who didn't.But our government remit is attack English polices,but can't deal with historic child abuse,going the length of the UK,and possibly global.
100% correct, although Lawrence Haggart's murder is on them as well.

Absolutely appalling. This story is the icing on the cake of Celtc paedophiles.
I am not religious,but I do believe in jesus if that makes sense.my Church is my home and how I conduct my life,I am not perfect but I am not a lady's front bottom,but I do believe the big man will judge me when I go,on our subject matter,that is one that I will not be judged on..

I am not religious,but I do believe in jesus if that makes sense.my Church is my home and how I conduct my life,I am not perfect but I am not a lady's front bottom,but I do believe the big man will judge me when I go,on our subject matter,that is one that I will not be judged on..
Fair enough and I am not perfect either but the Lawrence Haggart case is appalling. It raises incredibly serious flags about Celtc, even given what is already known.

There will be people in there graves sound asleep for the moment,they will have to dig them up and burn them like Saville.mark my words.I pity the people beside them for the moment.

Fair enough and I am not perfect either but the Lawrence Haggart case is appalling. It raises incredibly serious flags about Celtc, even given what is already known.
Defo mate,when I read the case I got flash backs of reading from the past,was it celtic name,police corruption,opinion only,a bit of both for me.

Scottish politicians and the media are more concerned with publicly condemning offensive football songs than the destruction of countless lives by that horrific pathogen in the East End posing as a football club. That our " Parliament " at Holyrood took seriously a bizarre claim of " anti-Kafflik buses " by an MSP says it all.

The very though of the families on twitter constantly telling you they have asked for meetings with the ex and incumbent justice secatery and not getting even the most mundane reply is shocking.Are they not ment to be there voted in by society,to speak up for us,as a community,I would also like to now why the actual ward constituent isn't spearheading any movement,never-ending the ministers!

Scottish politicians and the media are more concerned with publicly condemning offensive football songs than the destruction of countless lives by that horrific pathogen in the East End posing as a football club. That our " Parliament " at Holyrood took seriously a bizarre claim of " anti-Kafflik buses " by an MSP says it all.
Correct my friend,and if justice is served they will go down with it,as I said on another post,you can kick a can down the road so far,personally with our incumbent cabal,there will be a whistle blower at some point,my point is with that,as Labour had it all in Scotland in the Blair years,personally loved it,not going of topic,the recession fucked Labour,the tories would have you believe Labour crashed the coffers,as we all now it was a GLOBAL,financial crisis and here we are with the snp.Labour need to wake up and get a brilliant leader and regain the foothold in Scotland,and at least a level playing field.sorry for of topic.

Correct my friend,and if justice is served they will go down with it,as I said on another post,you can kick a can down the road so far,personally with our incumbent cabal,there will be a whistle blower at some point,my point is with that,as Labour had it all in Scotland in the Blair years,personally loved it,not going of topic,the recession fucked Labour,the tories would have you believe Labour crashed the coffers,as we all now it was a GLOBAL,financial crisis and here we are with the snp.Labour need to wake up and get a brilliant leader and regain the foothold in Scotland,and at least a level playing field.sorry for of topic.

Its my dearest hope that the victims finally get the justice they deserve, and when they do, the scumbag politicians and media who all colluded and conspired to ignore their plight are publicly shamed.

Its my dearest hope that the victims finally get the justice they deserve, and when they do, the scumbag politicians and media who all colluded and conspired to ignore their plight are publicly shamed.
That's the best outcome,you can't bring family members back,regardless of religion or creed,hopefully a sense of justice,this needs to be opened up,and God hoping it does,there will be people falling from a very high hight........example,wee nic does not cope well with direct anti snp polices,1st question on tv live....why have you not dealt or Openly said you have opened a PUBLIC enquiry into a pedophile ring from celtic Park,WHY did you exclude sports,and churches from your so called historic child abuse investigation,1..we should as people,not rangers fans be marching on the endinbrugh joke of a building,meeting up in our hundreds outside every constituency in our land to drive this home,shocking.

When is all this finally going to see the light of day? I thought there was impending civil court cases due to take place last summer?

That's the best outcome,you can't bring family members back,regardless of religion or creed,hopefully a sense of justice,this needs to be opened up,and God hoping it does,there will be people falling from a very high hight........example,wee nic does not cope well with direct anti snp polices,1st question on tv live....why have you not dealt or Openly said you have opened a PUBLIC enquiry into a pedophile ring from celtic Park,WHY did you exclude sports,and churches from your so called historic child abuse investigation,1..we should as people,not rangers fans be marching on the endinbrugh joke of a building,meeting up in our hundreds outside every constituency in our land to drive this home,shocking.

The SNP deliberately omitted sports organisations and churches from historical child abuse investigation as the majority of victims involved one particular church and one particular professional football club. Scotland is a profoundly corrupt little country.

The SNP deliberately omitted sports organisations and churches from historical child abuse investigation as the majority of victims involved one particular church and one particular professional football club. Scotland is a profoundly corrupt little country.
Again put our fearless shortbread leader on live TV and ask the question......WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT CHAPELS,AND SPORTS ORGANISATIONS?how can you even answer that when put to you as a leader of a country,boo might be a boofoon,but oh my,that's your knock out blow.And I don't mean that as disrespect to the boys or families,but its right there.

Again put our fearless shortbread leader on live TV and ask the question......WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT CHAPELS,AND SPORTS ORGANISATIONS?how can you even answer that when put to you as a leader of a country,boo might be a boofoon,but oh my,that's your knock out blow.And I don't mean that as disrespect to the boys or families,but its right there.
It's like saying they weren't abused enough to be considered?fuckn mental.even more mental,why are the Scottish,Labour tories,abuse organisations in Scotland not driving this home,???????????

It's like saying they weren't abused enough to be considered?fuckn mental.even more mental,why are the Scottish,Labour tories,abuse organisations in Scotland not driving this home,???????????
Again sorry,off topic.the same clowns in high profile jobs WHO ARENT QUALIFIED TO TELL,CROWN,DOCTORS,how they should do there jobs.THE SAME CLOWNS WHO WANT RID OF TRIDENT.we as the UK do not rule the world or waves anymore the only thing that even keeps us at the table is our nukes,we on modern times were relevant under bush/blair.the uk is run by clowns.

Again sorry,off topic.the same clowns in high profile jobs WHO ARENT QUALIFIED TO TELL,CROWN,DOCTORS,how they should do there jobs.THE SAME CLOWNS WHO WANT RID OF TRIDENT.we as the UK do not rule the world or waves anymore the only thing that even keeps us at the table is our nukes,we on modern times were relevant under bush/blair.the uk is run by clowns.
Sorry admin,ano off topic.

Yeh I heard that mate, along with McGinn being near dead after a near fatal accident that no one has ever seen his life threatening injuries from.
I'm still for everyone choosing a night and bombarding RC with requests to discuss this after the Goodwillie talks on their programme.
Rc don't talk about cold abuse,but rapists and tax is fine.again they cunts played a blinder........they sponsor rc lol.ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....aye....scotland.

Rc don't talk about cold abuse,but rapists and tax is fine.again they cunts played a blinder........they sponsor rc lol.ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....aye....scotland.
Block their phone lines with calls, a concerted effort and keep doing it , see if we can force their hand to either take calls or state why they won't and that can be used to contact other outlets . Might not work but if it gives this horrendous subject some exposure that would be worth it.

Yeh I heard that mate, along with McGinn being near dead after a near fatal accident that no one has ever seen his life threatening injuries from.
I'm still for everyone choosing a night and bombarding RC with requests to discuss this after the Goodwillie talks on their programme.
Goodwille was found not guilty in a court of law,I heard she was payed off.civil court smeared him,correct.the woman who has a stand named after her withdrew her support,correct!wee jimmy cranky going out her depth into football,pressuring a private company ie,spl to kick the player out,who wasn't convicted in a court of law,but kranky is pals with said sponsor who resigned.but krankie can't decwith the potential biggest pedo ring football has ever seen!.yep.thats not me saying goodwillie is innocent or guilty.

Block their phone lines with calls, a concerted effort and keep doing it , see if we can force their hand to either take calls or state why they won't and that can be used to contact other outlets . Might not work but if it gives this horrendous subject some exposure that would be worth it.
Calls are vetted 2minutes before on air mate you'd have to go to timmy levels to be that sneaky,even if you did,you'd be chopped off air,they are prepared for this outcome.

Back