Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Yes we have entered dialogue with a certain sponsor. It’s very early days but we’ve been asked for more information.
Unfortunately at this time we will not name them as this is currently ongoing, but they have requested more information that they are now receiving.
I apologise as this is as far as we can go at the moment.
Keep fighting the good fight.

If he wasn't actually convicted of a crime then he should be right on to Digby Brown and get those who called him a rapist summoned to court sharpish to prove his innocence surely ?
He was deemed to be a rapist by Lord Armstrong, in the civil proof.

"Both defenders took advantage of the pursuer when she was vulnerable through an excessive intake of alcohol and, because her cognitive functioning and decision‑making processes were so impaired, was incapable of giving meaningful consent; and that they each raped her.”

He was deemed to be a rapist by Lord Armstrong, in the civil proof.

"Both defenders took advantage of the pursuer when she was vulnerable through an excessive intake of alcohol and, because her cognitive functioning and decision‑making processes were so impaired, was incapable of giving meaningful consent; and that they each raped her.”
Thanks cdcharlie , well in that case he deserves all he gets ,

It would not surprise me if some of these newly "concerned" journalists were on a fishing trip trying to find out what spotlight has so they can pass it on to help the bheasts prepare in advance to fight any facts, deflect them, or seek to rubbish them with the same black arts the RC Church has been using for centuries.
My first thoughts .... this is a dirty fight remember!

sent this to a couple of those businesses.

‘Today I have noticed that you are part of my investment portfolio via a few different funds.

Your sponsorship of Glasgow Celtic, which has an unprecedented historical child abuse record, is not consistent with my investment values.

As of tomorrow all connections with your company will be terminated.’

Yes indeed. An open goal, as I have said in my email to Douglas Ross some time ago.

Seemingly, when the time is right, is his and his party's mantra?

The time is right about 50 years ago ya twat.

Well to be fair BC, they now have 6 convicted paedophiles at one club, with 2 others up for trial, as well as new trials for 2 of the original 6.

We also now have, as of 2 years ago or so, a lost civil action court case for an employee abusing a child, as well as a class action in progress.

So really, now there’s so much more public information than there has ever been mate.

Last edited:
I won’t go into any detail at the moment, but certain Scottish journalists have contacted us recently asking to provide them with more information.
I will also say that certain journalists aren’t happy with Sturgeon’s stance on this subject. Again we will update the thread with what we can when we can.
Good - this is democracy under sturgeon!!

she uses this a personal twitter account which she uses links to publicise initiatives of the Scottish government, but then blocks people from that channel if she doesnt like their comments - there is a 'first ministers' twitter account so she is either managing this one herself or is paying someone or has some volunteer managing it in her name

Last edited:

she uses this a personal twittet account which she uses links to publicise initiatives of the Scottish government, but then blocks people from that channel if she doesnt like their comments - there is a 'first ministers' twitter account so she is either managing this one herself or is paying someone or has some volunteer managing it in her name
These fuckers don't waste time blocking people who raise this subject with them,although certain individuals in scottish govt do respond to you,by calling you a bigot!!

They can call it anything they like and paint it all the colours of the rainbow but it won't get rid of the fact that children were abused within it's murky walls , they can never cover up true facts .
Also Fact pal is celtic football club signed young boys and put them in THEIR BOYS CLUB knowing full well there was a chance these young boys would be raped or abused or both

Eden mill just got bought by a finance business called Inverlieth LLP.
Would recommend contacting them as they are all about making as much as they can out a product and won’t want to be associated with a toxic brand

Also Fact pal is celtic football club signed young boys and put them in THEIR BOYS CLUB knowing full well there was a chance these young boys would be raped or abused or both
They knew alright jf and as has been previously stated many times that it was a well known fact in Glasgow and surrounding areas although since more investigative searches by the team here in FF they have discovered so many more names were involved through their hard work so we can all expect to see a lot more clinging by their fingernails to the woodwork being dragged into court to answer in the hopefully not too distant future , Hats off to team for what they are achieving so lets hope it's all been worth it for the victims .

Looking at the Goodwillie situation, that Val woman has shot Nippy in the foot (would be head in any other administration)

Nippy, like many others became complacent, thinking she was immune from challenge. Hopefully there's a significant number of influentials on to this.
I thought every player must be registered with the SFA?

IF so how can they change teams just like that?

Makes your blood boil reading that article, a mother of a victim asking a question on our elected to be blocked simply scandalous, to be fair am surprised it was printed so fair play for putting it out there, and may this woman and many other survivors/victims get their day soon

great idea, hope you have lots of foot soldiers retweeting and asking Cadburys for a comment!

Shame if your fighting this alone.
I'm sure it's on this thread already, but please be wary when sharing this stuff on twitter if using your own name.

I've had them share pictures of my children, contact jobs I'd left years ago and even threaten my ex wife for stuff I posted about their shameful past.

Share their vile history far and wide, but please be careful. There are no limits to how fùcking low those horrible bastards will stoop.

I'm sure it's on this thread already, but please be wary when sharing this stuff on twitter if using your own name.

I've had them share pictures of my children, contact jobs I'd left years ago and even threaten my ex wife for stuff I posted about their shameful past.

Share their vile history far and wide, but please be careful. There are no limits to how fùcking low those horrible bastards will stoop.
Shocking G, brainwashing of the highest order. This is what we’re up against, similar to Islamist extremists these people can’t be safely de-programmed it goes too deep. Hopefully they’ve forgot about you now mate. Very sobering warning.

Shocking G, brainwashing of the highest order. This is what we’re up against, similar to Islamist extremists these people can’t be safely de-programmed it goes too deep. Hopefully they’ve forgot about you now mate. Very sobering warning.
It was years ago now mate.
All they really achieved was me changing my twitter handle.

Here's a possible template people could use if they want to contact Celtic FC sponsors -

Dear xxxx,

Your company is listed on the Celtic FC website as an Official Club Partner. Are you aware of the dark history of the club your company's name is associated with?

* 285+ victims of paedophile attacks
* 6 convicted paedophiles
* 55 convictions
* 4 criminal trials pending
* 1 class action pending

Please visit the Spotlight Twitter page - https://twitter.com/Spotlight_CFC66 - for full details.

Here's a possible template people could use if they want to contact Celtic FC sponsors -

Dear xxxx,

Your company is listed on the Celtic FC website as an Official Club Partner. Are you aware of the dark history of the club your company's name is associated with?

* 55 convictions
* 1 class action pending

Please visit the Spotlight Twitter page - https://twitter.com/Spotlight_CFC66 - for full details.

Thanks very much John.

@scottie59 per your note mate.

If people want to add more, that’s fine, but the initial objective should be to illicit a response.

I had similar. Had to set up a pseudo account with an alter ego so I could continue, and "protect" myself.

Dear xxxx,

* 55 convictions
* 1 class action pending

This is great @johnkp.
Can I make one suggestion - while shining a spotlight on their history, I think their recent and ongoing stance of 'separate entity' and refusal to take action/help victims should be made very clear too.

she uses this a personal twitter account which she uses links to publicise initiatives of the Scottish government, but then blocks people from that channel if she doesnt like their comments - there is a 'first ministers' twitter account so she is either managing this one herself or is paying someone or has some volunteer managing it in her name
Slightly off topic, but it's what ALL SNP ministers do. I had the temerity to challenge my local SNP MSP on Facebook on a particular issue, politely and respectfully of course, and found myself promptly blocked. All they want is happy clappers and sheep on social media.

Slightly off topic, but it's what ALL SNP ministers do. I had the temerity to challenge my local SNP MSP on Facebook on a particular issue, politely and respectfully of course, and found myself promptly blocked. All they want is happy clappers and sheep on social media.
Mainly because their politics is based on soundbites and they are incapable of reasoned argument or debate.
The Blessed Leader makes a statement, it must be so, question it and the reasonable facade slips away, the eyes harden, the lips grow thinner and the strop starts.
Their position on this case is both indefensible and untenable, which is why they duck the questions.
But, thanks to the work of Spotlight, they will be called to account for their inaction.

Back