Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I think we should organise a march/gathering at either Holyrood or the SFA offices and get banners made demanding a public enquiry into the scum scandal.

We would probably need to do it while something else was on or the MSM would just ignore us. We should do it under the spotlight banner or it will just be rolled out as point scoring by the Rangers support.

Would probably need to do it on a Saturday when folk are off work and we don't have a game on.

Dont even go there wirh that "point scoring" pish!
This is a tactic deployed by the declans to stifle debate and attempted shaming of anyone discussing their filthy secrets.

The only other point to this is, while we can say Paedophile A starting the boys club is JT, a 19yo unknown at the time, who was the one that gave him permission to start the club in Celtcs name and gave themselves access to kids?

Was a Kelly "Paedophile A minus 1"?
Hard to imagine it wasn't.

Do court trials in Scotland have a 'recorder' someone who would sit and type witness or lawyer questions/ answers in the event to confirm what was said/replied etc, and if so for how long would this 'record' be kept on file and where?
Thinking if a defendant was to put in a plea and their brief wanted a transcript of the trial to review and submit in mitigation for a re-trial.
It would be unthinkable for this not to be the case.

How on earth would you ever convict someone of perjury if there is no official record of who said what in a trial

There must be court records somewhere. For some reason, they're not public. Any criminal lawyers on here able to enlighten us?

The only other point to this is, while we can say Paedophile A starting the boys club is JT, a 19yo unknown at the time, who was the one that gave him permission to start the club in Celtcs name and gave themselves access to kids?

Was a Kelly "Paedophile A minus 1"?
Exactly. A 19yo with no history in the game either as player or coach.

Regards a protest, forget Holyrood, forget Hampden lets all assemble in George Square that seems to wrankle the SNP, GCC and the mhedia just act like the Tartan Trannies and leave litter, trample over flowerbeds and if anyone is brave enough to go naked as we all know that would be reported in the gutter press* ergo discussing/highlighting the assembly in the first place.
*Unlike the condemnation in London last year by Nicoliar and the ahem neutral media

Watched that Savile documentary last night, 0 mention of his links to other paedophiles like Ted Heath, Cardinal Keith O’Brien or his regular trips to Celtic and Kilsyth.

‘Lone wolf’ as always with these beasts, desperate for it to go away

Is it a case of victims getting their day in court with individual claims against them before going after the club as a whole? Or is it a case of the victims getting their day in court and that's the end game?

Excuse my ignorance and hope I didn't word my questions wrong there.

I was reading that Fritzl thread where he slabbers about liquidation,continuation of history etc.

I read it as Fritzl knows there is trouble ahead..serious trouble that can no longer be contained and is vowing to stand by the nonce club no matter what the outcome.is

Interesting he said hes been a celtc supporter for over 50 years yet he is in his 70s.

Ive never heard of anyone in their 20s just pick a football team thats not even in your own city never mind country to support?

I watched the first episode last night and got me wondering if the chap Meirion Jones - the Investigative Journalist whose aunt ran Duncroft and was a close pal of Savile's - knows or would be interested in Savile's activities north of the border, and in particular, in and around Celtic FC.
I watched both episodes last night and was also left wondering the same thing.

The thing I've noticed with these Netflix series is they like to build the story. Layer each event bit by bit. The Savile one follows the same trend, each revelation added to draw in the audience with each passing episode.

The sheer volume of what's went on in the east end has enough milage for several series without ever having to pad it out. Its an untold and factually undeniable story that's literally custom made for the Netflix.

Yes. By the SFA.

"On the specific reference to Celtic FC, one of many clubs referenced in the final report, the Review in actual fact states clearly that the club has gone to great lengths to address any past contacts between the club and Celtic Boys Club - and have done so effectively. This is welcomed by the Review and welcomed within the review."

They are doubling down on this lie.

"On the specific reference to Celtic FC, one of many clubs referenced in the final report, the Review in actual fact states clearly that the club has gone to great lengths to address any past contacts between the club and Celtic Boys Club - and have done so effectively. This is welcomed by the Review and welcomed within the review."

They are doubling down on this lie.

If Mark McAulay is found guilty their going to look very stupid Terry.

So much for SFA congratulating them on having a Welfare Officer mate.

Back