Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

Is it not more likely that Hodsons at left back and Halliday is in midfield?

Still an absolutely awful team if true.

estly think we,re in for another doing today team has no spirt and no pride .today of all days the players need to show some pride in playing for the jersey.

After he hooked Halliday at the SF you think he would learn. Where’s Goss? Clearly a better option than Halliday - We could be doing with him today imo.

He's got Holt, Dorrans and Docherty. He doesn't need to try anything daft in midfield.

If Hodson and Halliday are the full backs my fear has turned into total panic.

We won't just lose we will be annihilated.

Why oh why will he not just play a simple 4-4-2. I’d keep Morelos out of the team and play windlass and Cummings up top. His attitude just isn’t right the now,, seen that when he was out for his “warm up” at half time last week. Get into these bastards from the start and don’t give them any time on the ball

Hodson and Halliday :eek:

defibrillator-paddles.jpg

Anwick

Hodson, Martin, McCrorrie, Halliday.

Surely to Christ that can’t be right?

Cvntyfukbaws! we are in big trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was manager I would have Morelos up top and Cummings just behind him in the windass position.

That way Morelos can try to bully the defence and Cummings can pick up the 2nd balls

Spot on mate. Nothing surer than windass starting though, which will probably mean this won’t happen.

I'd have Morelos in the Windass role ontop of their defensive midfielders personally.

Can't trust him to score but you can trust him to put a shift in

Spot on mate. Nothing surer than windass starting though, which will probably mean this won’t happen.
I know Murty is just too stuck in his ways. But Cummings and Morelos causes them far more problems than windass and Morelos

That team is fucking awful. Coupled with our fragile mentality and fear of Celtic I can see this being another embarrassing doing today.

Zero confidence in this team and manager.

Martin, Hodson, Halliday. Ooops.​

I know it isn't very No Surrender, but those 3 playing a year to the day since that horrible 5-1 battering has me worried history about to repeat itself.

Think I should stick to the Stevie G Train thread!

The team with Hodson in and Tav in midfield comes from one of them so take it with a grain of salt

Why play a right back in midfield and a donkey at right back when we have plenty of other options to play centre mid?

Feckin lunacy.

If Declan John is injured, who other than either Hodson or Halliday can he play ? Some of the hysteria in this thread is ridiculous .

Going to go out to the boozer to watch this. More in blind hope than expectation (and to get out for a couple of hours).

If Declan John is injured, who other than either Hodson or Halliday can he play ? Some of the hysteria in this thread is ridiculous .
The team in question has Halliday at left back, Hodson right back and Tav in the midfield.

I think it's nonsense as it's come from one of them, find out in an hour though

Back