Champions Home Top

Still waiting on mine.

Had emailed on Sunday and got a reply yesterday.....

All Champion Shirts were due for dispatch from the 1st May.

We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery within 7 working days’

Thanks again for your patience and support and really hope you enjoy the shirt when you receive it.

I got this too, word for word.

Fair enough, but when I ordered it, it specifically said for delivery on 1st May. I’m pretty annoyed at that tbh - £70 for a pre order with a guaranteed delivery ordered 2 months in advance and they couldn’t even ship it on the 1st let alone deliver.

I ordered mine minutes after they went on sale.Still nothing, no money taken for it and no despatch email.

For anybody worried if they actually placed an order - you should have got an email that looks like this

I'm going to check my bank again.
You should have got an email also from "Rangers Preorder". I'm trying to paste an image of what it looks like but it won't work :-(

For anybody worried if they actually placed an order - you should have got an email that looks like this

You should have got an email also from "Rangers Preorder". I'm trying to paste an image of what it looks like but it won't work :-(
Had to go back 3 pages to find it.£65.60 taken out middle of March.I'm going to have to get in touch with them as the email says £70.50 but there is nothing of that amount taken out.

Last edited:
On the subject of tops, probably been asked a million times, what size for a 10 year old?

JM or JL, anyone know roughly?

I bought mine about half hour after release of the first batch. Emailed them this morning and they got back saying it’s being processed and will be with me within 7 working days.

My order was placed at 15.23hrs on 7th March & it hasn't been received yet, apparently being dispatched this week so will see if that's true.
I’ll probably email if nothing by the end of the week. No updates on the Shop app.

There is no logic in how they are delivering, both sizes and destinations.

You’d think that when it’s clear that they have failed to deliver all on time then they’d at least think that it’d be a good idea to send an email update out.

I’ve defended them on the odd occasion but now I’m seeing how incompetent they are then I’ll take it all back.

They give me no reason to want to buy direct from them is this is their service level. If it wasn’t for Rangers they’d be on my do not use list of companies.

I’ll probably email if nothing by the end of the week. No updates on the Shop app.

There is no logic in how they are delivering, both sizes and destinations.

You’d think that when it’s clear that they have failed to deliver all on time then they’d at least think that it’d be a good idea to send an email update out.

I’ve defended them on the odd occasion but now I’m seeing how incompetent they are then I’ll take it all back.

They give me no reason to want to buy direct from them is this is their service level. If it wasn’t for Rangers they’d be on my do not use list of companies.
I've chosen until now to give them the benefit of the doubt given the circumstances they had to work under when taking on the contract initially, but I was on the shop at Ibrox last week and there was 1 of the orange training tops with the dots from the Unibet logo peeling off & 1 of the beanie bears on the shelves near the tills had the Rangers badge stitched on upside down. Nearly a year into the contract, these shouldn't be issues we are still having. Clearly no quality control being done.

Arrived this morning. No issues at this end once again from Castore. A wee bit later than I might have expected but to be honest it’s not been T-shirt weather anyway!

Received today but getting sent straight back. Charging £5.50 for delivery and taking almost a week to come is a disgrace tbh, especially when others were getting the tops before the 1st May.

My Champions top has just arrived with the postman.I've checked it over and the only slight problem is the C in Champions is slightly smaller than the other letters.Not enough of a problem for me to go to hassle of sending it back.

No despatch email and BTW mines is made in Turkey.

Still waiting on mine.

Had emailed on Sunday and got a reply yesterday.....

We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery within 7 working days’

Thanks again for your patience and support and really hope you enjoy the shirt when you receive it.
Exact same reply I got on tuesday

Received today but getting sent straight back. Charging £5.50 for delivery and taking almost a week to come is a disgrace tbh, especially when others were getting the tops before the 1st May.
Hang on, so you’re sending it back because the punter down the street got his a week or so before you? Cutting off your nose to spite your face if you ask me. Are you sure you ever wanted it in the first place mate?

Hang on, so you’re sending it back because the punter down the street got his a week or so before you? Cutting off your nose to spite your face if you ask me. Are you sure you ever wanted it in the first place mate?
Well yes and no. I don't mind people got it early. I do however don't like the fact that rather than admit they made a mistake they lied to me and said they only started getting posted from the 1st May. When I ordered it was for del on the 1st. When I was emailing I wasn't even offered an apology for it being later than advertised.
Yes I did want it. Hence me ordering it.

Well yes and no. I don't mind people got it early. I do however don't like the fact that rather than admit they made a mistake they lied to me and said they only started getting posted from the 1st May. When I ordered it was for del on the 1st. When I was emailing I wasn't even offered an apology for it being later than advertised.
Yes I did want it. Hence me ordering it.
That’s fair enough. I still don’t get it though. You’ve chosen to send it back so, on a point of principle, you will stand to lose out because you will have to pay to return it. You are penalising only yourself. Bite the bullet and keep the shirt mate.

That’s fair enough. I still don’t get it though. You’ve chosen to send it back so, on a point of principle, you will stand to lose out because you will have to pay to return it. You are penalising only yourself. Bite the bullet and keep the shirt mate.
You're probably right. Just wish they said they were running late with the deliveries rather than lie about it. Don't understand why companies do that. My wife has talked me out of sending it back as well

Ordered on the 7th of March at 2.48pm.

Still nothing. Awaiting dispatch. Just outside of Glasgow so no idad of the delay considering people were getting them before the 1st.

My 2nd Castore item I've received after the retro top (which I wear to 5's weekly, received on time & is still in fantastic nick. Logos in the inside and stars on the back still look brad new).

Now have the fear for the embroidery on this top considering some of the states that are kicking about. Want it delivered to check it more than anything to be honest.

I think it's a sign of how Castore is that I'm still currently waiting on a 3 month pre-order that's now late with a bit of apprehension on what is only the 2nd thing I've bought from them. Also snide from Castore releasing the tops in a limited print, selling them out on a pre-order and releasing further tops to cash in on the goodwill then going on to strugge to fulfill the 1st batch to their own timeline.

Goodwill isn't an easy thing to claw back and I'm dreading the 150th year anniversary items in all honesty. I can't lie, I would have bought more this season if it wasn't for all of the problems and next year being massive, I'll be buying more, just not with confidence.

You're probably right. Just wish they said they were running late with the deliveries rather than lie about it. Don't understand why companies do that. My wife has talked me out of sending it back as well
Don't be sending it back, be happy you have it eventually. Some of us are still waiting with no idea when ours will arrive. Getting ridiculous now. If they had started dispatching them on 1st May then could maybe give a bit of leeway getting 10000 out but they have been going out for nearly 3 weeks now and we are still waiting. Mines was ordered on the 7th March & I'm sure there's people who ordered after that date have received theirs.

Still waiting for mine and the wee fellas. Bought 2 in the first batch in March. Heard absolutely nothing further. Run out of patience now and will be claiming a refund.

I ordered one top on 7th March and for some reason, Castore have sent me 2. Only been charged for one and both addressed to me so not as if I have received someone else's order. The stitching on both tops is also pretty poor. On one top, the champions stitching is slightly misaligned and on the other one, the letters in Castore are all slightly squint.

Just got in and it’s here and looks just about perfect, no email notification or tracking

Still waiting for mine and the wee fellas. Bought 2 in the first batch in March. Heard absolutely nothing further. Run out of patience now and will be claiming a refund.
I was the same came today, u will probably get it the morra even Saturday.

I just got mine.
I ordered it as soon as it went on sale , I did not receive a receipt / order acknowledged e-mail , however the money was taken from my bank account. I did not receive an order dispatched e-mail either , so I was getting a bit concerned but It has arrived.
So if any of you are experiencing the same lack of communication , don't worry !
;)

I just got mine.
I ordered it as soon as it went on sale , I did not receive a receipt / order acknowledged e-mail , however the money was taken from my bank account. I did not receive an order dispatched e-mail either , so I was getting a bit concerned but It has arrived.
So if any of you are experiencing the same lack of communication , don't worry !
;)
Exactly the same ,ordered within minutes of them going onsale, no email etc and nothing has arrived...yet on Wednesday morning I ordered the Orange Glasgow T shirt from Castore, and this morning they've sent me an email to say its being dispatched and on its way ..

Ordered 7th March, only ever received a PayPal receipt so getting a bit worried. Emailed the castore email address in the receipt this morning and it bounced back undeliverable! Have just emailed concierge at Castore.

I assume mines has been delivered. Got it sent to my parents address as they are always home.

Return address is seko logistics, so assume they've been used as a middle agent

Got mine today and thankfully it is pretty good, gold stitching could be a little better on it but it'll be fine once framed, it came normal royal mail post in a black unmarked package. still not received an email reply from Castore though

Mine arrived today delivery by Royal Mail tracked 48 but I had no delivery email or anything like that. I ordered it on the 7th March. It looks great and no problem with any of the stitching.

Just received this re 2 tops still not arrived (4 have)

Thanks for your email.

We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery early next week for you.

Kind Regards,
The Rangers Team
#BETTERNEVERSTOPS

original email from order states >

Thank you for your Pre Order!
Hi *****, your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on May 1st.

try #BETTERDIDNTSTART

still not got mine its starting annoy me a bit now. I'm hoping it turns up tomorrow or I will have to go through this thread looking for the email address to use. Finding it quite hard to be anything but disappointed in castore

I guess it's a wording issue.

Due out for delivery on May 1st can be taken as delivered on the 1st or dispatched on the 1st.

Anyway, received mines. Looks class and no issues with stitching. Worth waiting an extra 4 days.
From 7th March >>
your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on May 1st.

to today - not even dispatched - is a joke >>
We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery early next week for you.

They’ve had almost 2 months to get this right.
Money in their bank.
50,000 sold out that one day.
They guaranteed 1st May dispatch to receive in time for title day.
Now saying social distancing etc has impacted dates.

YOU’VE HAD 7 WEEKS NOT 7 DAYS CASTORE

Back