Copa Libertadores 2022 + All Things SA Football

FQR0e7zWUAQuDSK

FQR0fR0WYAE80fd

Bit of a longshot this mate but you don't know when the fixtures are released for the new season in Argentina do you? Pretty sure it starts on the first weekend in June, can't find any further info.

Bit of a longshot this mate but you don't know when the fixtures are released for the new season in Argentina do you? Pretty sure it starts on the first weekend in June, can't find any further info.

Good luck with that. :D

I have seen it when the fixtures for the new season haven't been released until a few days prior to the new league campaign beginning.

Purely guesswork on my part but I'd imagine it will be sometime between this season (cup part) finishing, 22nd May, and the new one commencing, 5th June.

If I see anything prior to that then I will tag you in a post.

@BrooklynBlue might have a better idea as his wife's family have season tickets (I think) for Boca.

I have seen it when the fixtures for the new season haven't been released until a few days prior to the new league campaign beginning.

Purely guesswork on my part but I'd imagine it will be sometime between this season (cup part) finishing, 22nd May, and the new one commencing, 5th June.

@BrooklynBlue might have a better idea as his wife's family have season tickets (I think) for Boca.
Cheers mate, took me a while just to suss out what League was the main one!

@drgriffen Has Cristian Pavon signed a pre contract or re-signed with Boca?

He's out of contract and on about 20k a week, can play left and right wing. Would be amazing to see him at Rangers.

As far as I'm aware he hasn't signed a new deal - I assume his current deal will end in May/June.

Would be a cracking signing as he has pace and power to go with his ability. Lost his way for a while so there would be a risk.

Ultimately, I imagine he'll be going to somewhere like Spain or Portugal if he doesn't stay at Boca.

No indication yet. Waiting on fixture list to plan our trip as well. It’s the extended family who have the STs so we’ll get them for a lesser game. Otherwise it’s possible to source them reasonably easy - we were offered tickets when visiting the club shop, for example.

Do Bragantino have aspirations to become the top club in Brazil through the sponsorship of Red Bull?

With the dominance of the top 3 clubs it would be difficult for Bragantino to become the top club, but they certainly have aspirations to be able to compete with them.

An article from last year that I read about them:

Cocaine and marijuana was found on the bus that was taking Quilmes fans and directors to their Copa Argentina match in La Rioja. The vehicle was seized, and was also carrying the team's kit, so they had none for the match.

Back