Derek Ferguson I'd sell Morelos for £6 million

DF at the same age as Morelos had already blew his chances of being a fantastic footballer who would have gone on to great things if it hadn't been for a piss-poor attitude.
Instead in his carrer he went on to play for a total of 14 clubs playing 475 games of football, 111 for us his first club. That was 13 in clubs in 15 years after he was shown the door, bitter much Deek?

He's a idiot. How can you be that far out of tune with the support and the club. The club wouldn't accept £6m for him so why is he, an ex-player no less out flapping his gums saying he's only worth £6m. Is he really that stupid ffs.

And we wonder why we always sold players for low value. Somebody was probably taking advice off these numb nuts. What was it the gaffer said, 'that was the old prices, this is the new prices'.

Strange.

When Dembele was up for sale I don’t remember any ex Yahoos telling us he was over hyped and only worth a few million quid.

Yes, Derek Ferguson is one to talk about a player not being a good role model, getting carried away with the hype and not being as good as he thinks he is.

Remind you of anyone Derek?

The guy can't even maintain an opinion for more than a sentence. About 4 or 5 contradictions in there. He's best ignored

EX-RANGERS star Derek Ferguson says he would sell Alfredo Morelos for just £6million.

Speaking on Open Goal’s 2018/19 season review, the former Light Blues midfielder delivered a brutally honest assessment of El Buffalo’s season.

He raved about the striker’s talents before claiming the Gers idol “got carried away” with his sensational form.

Ferguson said: “I’m delighted that [Jermain] Defoe’s come in and he’s played exceptionally well.

He [Morelos] is on the bench at the minute and he won’t be liking that because every footballer wants to play.

“I think he got carried away, thinking it was all about him. It’s not about you – it’s about the squad, it’s about the team.

It [Morelos’ indiscipline] could’ve cost Rangers.”

Ferguson says Morelos’ five red cards – including one that was rescinded – shouldn’t have been taken into account by those voting for the end-of-season awards.

He added: “On footballing ability, he should be [selected]. I wouldn’t take discipline into account.

“But he’s not a good role model. If the kids are going to the games, the way he’s carrying on, it’s not a good look.

“I think if they get maybe even £6million or £7m, I would snap you’re hand off for that.

I see a quote this morning saying he wants to play in a more competitive league…but he’s not won the league

“I don’t know where he gets that from.”

Ferguson – who remains Rangers’ youngest ever player – reckons the Colombian could even find life tough if he moves to an English Championship club.

Discussing Morelos with ex-Gers striker Kevin Kyle, he said: “He might struggle.

“I would take the £6m or £7m – it’s just my opinion.

“Steven Gerrard and Gary McAllister will have their eyes on other players, there are other players out there.

“Theye been better without him, Kev.”
Ferguson like his brother is a fucking idiot.

This all stems from the fact that Barry thinks he should have been given a job with Pedro (thankfully Pedro made the right decision and gave it to JJ)

Look at the ex players we now have coaching at Ibrox.

There is a reason Ferguson is not and will never be back at Rangers in any capacity.

You will continue to get these articles because of this. Both Barry and Derek think Barry is entitled to a position at Rangers

And yet,he will probably have his own son valued in a higher bracket such are the delusions in his tiny mind.

EX-RANGERS star Derek Ferguson says he would sell Alfredo Morelos for just £6million.

Speaking on Open Goal’s 2018/19 season review, the former Light Blues midfielder delivered a brutally honest assessment of El Buffalo’s season.

He raved about the striker’s talents before claiming the Gers idol “got carried away” with his sensational form.

Ferguson said: “I’m delighted that [Jermain] Defoe’s come in and he’s played exceptionally well.

He [Morelos] is on the bench at the minute and he won’t be liking that because every footballer wants to play.

“I think he got carried away, thinking it was all about him. It’s not about you – it’s about the squad, it’s about the team.

Ferguson says Morelos’ five red cards – including one that was rescinded – shouldn’t have been taken into account by those voting for the end-of-season awards.

He added: “On footballing ability, he should be [selected]. I wouldn’t take discipline into account.

“But he’s not a good role model. If the kids are going to the games, the way he’s carrying on, it’s not a good look.

“I think if they get maybe even £6million or £7m, I would snap you’re hand off for that.

I see a quote this morning saying he wants to play in a more competitive league…but he’s not won the league

Ferguson – who remains Rangers’ youngest ever player – reckons the Colombian could even find life tough if he moves to an English Championship club.

Discussing Morelos with ex-Gers striker Kevin Kyle, he said: “He might struggle.

“Steven Gerrard and Gary McAllister will have their eyes on other players, there are other players out there.

“They’ve been better without him, Kev.”
You'd sell your soul for £1 prick.

Lets be brutally honest, he was a good player, but self destructed and underachieved. Has he traded in the players market other than no disrespect to Stranraer then its a huge no. So his views are exactly that, his views, they mean %^*& all to transfer dealings of world football.
The club set the value of their assets not the ex player fraternity.

Brilliant, calling him out for not being a role model.

Maybe you should look in the mirror Derek eh? Pissed your career up against a wall.

He should maybe have a word with his son about how he conducts himself on the park.

If he was under the same spotlight that Morelos is then he would have had plenty of reds this season

A really dislike able person is Derek Ferguson. Just like his son, Lewis.

A jump in the bed with bheggars sort of person. Thick as shit and exactly why he's not involved in football at any notable level.

What is it with some so called Rangers men?

Remember when Derek broke into the team i thought what a player he will turn out to be :(. When all that happened was a boy with talent and no brain thought he was billy big baws and pissed his talent up a wall.
No one should be asking him for his opinion on anything other than the cheapest pub in Hamilton.

But he’s not a good role model. If the kids are going to the games, the way he’s carrying on, it’s not a good look.

Come from Ferguson its pretty ironic he must have forgot why Souness got rid of him,£6m we already knocked back £8m for him.

Well if that's what he's saying thank fk he is no longer associated with Rangers is all I can say.
Just a crass statement from an ex Ranger to make and to think along with Durrant I used to idolise this wee tool.

But he’s not a good role model. If the kids are going to the games, the way he’s carrying on, it’s not a good look.

Come from Ferguson its pretty ironic he must have forgot why Souness got rid of him,£6m we already knocked back £8m for him.

And since then he has scored 30 goals and11 assists in 48 games and has become a full Columbian international

The club have a price in mind, if we don’t get it he stays another season and continues to improve further under our coaching

Sorry but if Rangers get anywhere near £10m they should take the money and run. Personally I think he'll go for between 5 and 7m. Mickey Mouse league....disciplinary problems....mmmmmm. Just my opinion.

Yet another ex-player willing to have a pop at the club just to earn another few quid from the mhedia.

Shut up, Derek.

Ferguson was a technically good midfielder but I struggle with the notion that he was a supreme talent who self destructed.

Durrant was the supremely talented midfielder who delivered time and time again and I'm sure he wasn't averse to a bevvy.

Anyway he is an absolute clown when all is said and done.

Strange.

When Dembele was up for sale I don’t remember any ex Yahoos telling us he was over hyped and only worth a few million quid.

Exactly.

As has already been mentioned further up the thread, that's the difference between our ex player pundits/supporters and theirs. Ours are never done talking us down and in some cases, both Fergusons I might add, seem almost scared to sound too pro Rangers. Theirs on the other hand regularly and unashamedly spout biased Celtic minded views and have their best players going for £10M minimum.

And that Derek is why you are talking a load of old fanny in a rag or on the bigoted broadcasting corporation instead of managing a football club.A dildo is of more use than you delboy.

“They’ve been better without him, Kev.”
The above is exactly why you are not a manager Derek.

Back