Euro 2020 ticket refund

Don’t think they are all . Says these ones are being shipped from UAE by UPS . That hasn’t changed since November .It’s viagogo so worst case scenario there’s the viagogo guarentee and I’ll get my money back

All tickets are mobile. The original ticket holder can transfer them to you, though. You should follow up on this.

All tickets are mobile. The original ticket holder can transfer them to you, though. You should follow up on this.
I’ll give them till Friday which is the date the order status says they will be shipped

maybe shipped is just a loose term and they will just send me the e-tickets. It was the original confirmation email that says they would be shipped by UPS - express saver - UAE international

My pal has ended up with seven tickets for Scotland Czechs match. He’s only needing three so looking to try and swap for Croatia tickets if anyone is interested? Cat 3.

If you're going to Hampden hope you enjoy a long sit in a horrible environment - hands up if you want to go to the WC? Below is from First Ministers questions/statement today:

The SNP's Stuart McMillan asks if food stalls will be open at Hampden during Euro 2020 games.

Ms Sturgeon says these will not be operating to ensure physical distancing takes place when people are moving around the stadium.

However, she says fans will be allowed to take food inside the stadium as they could be there for several hours before and after games - although discussions regarding drinks is ongoing

If you're going to Hampden hope you enjoy a long sit in a horrible environment - hands up if you want to go to the WC? Below is from First Ministers questions/statement today:

The SNP's Stuart McMillan asks if food stalls will be open at Hampden during Euro 2020 games.

Ms Sturgeon says these will not be operating to ensure physical distancing takes place when people are moving around the stadium.

However, she says fans will be allowed to take food inside the stadium as they could be there for several hours before and after games - although discussions regarding drinks is ongoing

%^*& that, can bet you won't be allowed to take anything other than a bottle of water in.

My pal has ended up with seven tickets for Scotland Czechs match. He’s only needing three so looking to try and swap for Croatia tickets if anyone is interested? Cat 3.
I can’t swap but potentially interested in buying two of them depending on your entry time

UEFA explicitly state food and drink can’t be taken into the stadium.

Sturgeon said today that the SFA and UEFA are in dialogue. Goodness knows what they'll come up with.

I understand why the actual pie stalls can't be open, but surely you could do American style vendors walking the aisles - potentially with an app that would let you order/pay from your seat.

Or set up a perimeter barrier and have food stalls within the grounds - thus avoiding queuing on the concourses.

I'm going with an 8 and a 9 year old and will be taking snacks.

UEFA explicitly state food and drink can’t be taken into the stadium.
They’ll have to let people if the kiosks are closed. Some people literally (think diabetics) can’t go that length of time without food

Sturgeon said today that the SFA and UEFA are in dialogue. Goodness knows what they'll come up with.

I understand why the actual pie stalls can't be open, but surely you could do American style vendors walking the aisles - potentially with an app that would let you order/pay from your seat.

Or set up a perimeter barrier and have food stalls within the grounds - thus avoiding queuing on the concourses.

I'm going with an 8 and a 9 year old and will be taking snacks.
There’s going to be a uefa shop, if they can do that they could do vendors outside. But the brain trust will %^*& this up

They’ll have to let people if the kiosks are closed. Some people literally (think diabetics) can’t go that length of time without food
I’m fairly sure there is a welfare issue in relation to access of water

Important update for your match at Hampden Park stadium

We are excited to welcome back fans to Hampden Park for your EURO 2020 match. It is important to know that although you might have been to Hampden Park stadium before, things won’t be the same for your EURO 2020 match. We thought it would be useful to let you know what to expect for your EURO 2020 experience.

What's New?

The Stadium layout

Hampden Park stadium will not look the same as you are used to. There will be an outer security perimeter around the stadium with three entrances for ticketholders.

Each ticket will have a specific entrance (A, C or D). Use the entrance indicated on your ticket to gain entry to the stadium.

Below we have included a map of how this will look:

You should get to the stadium in time for your dedicated 30-minute entry time slot. These slots have been created to follow social distancing guidelines, and we strongly recommend you follow them for a stress-free arrival.

Volkswagen Mobility Makers, our volunteers, will greet you on arrival and assist you through the stadium entry process.

Food & Drink

As a result of current government COVID-19 safety guidelines in the UK, unfortunately food and drink concession stands within Hampden Park stadium will not be open.
Free drinking water will be provided. You will not be able to bring bottles, cans or refillable drinks containers into the stadium.
You will be allowed to bring a small amount of food (e.g. sandwiches, snack bars, chocolate bars, crisps, fruit) into the stadium.
Please make sure the food is packaged in the clear bags that will be provided at the start of the entry procedures to the stadium.

Important update for your match at Hampden Park stadium

We are excited to welcome back fans to Hampden Park for your EURO 2020 match. It is important to know that although you might have been to Hampden Park stadium before, things won’t be the same for your EURO 2020 match. We thought it would be useful to let you know what to expect for your EURO 2020 experience.

What's New?

The Stadium layout

Hampden Park stadium will not look the same as you are used to. There will be an outer security perimeter around the stadium with three entrances for ticketholders.

Each ticket will have a specific entrance (A, C or D). Use the entrance indicated on your ticket to gain entry to the stadium.

Below we have included a map of how this will look:

You should get to the stadium in time for your dedicated 30-minute entry time slot. These slots have been created to follow social distancing guidelines, and we strongly recommend you follow them for a stress-free arrival.

Volkswagen Mobility Makers, our volunteers, will greet you on arrival and assist you through the stadium entry process.

Food & Drink

As a result of current government COVID-19 safety guidelines in the UK, unfortunately food and drink concession stands within Hampden Park stadium will not be open.
Free drinking water will be provided. You will not be able to bring bottles, cans or refillable drinks containers into the stadium.
You will be allowed to bring a small amount of food (e.g. sandwiches, snack bars, chocolate bars, crisps, fruit) into the stadium.
Please make sure the food is packaged in the clear bags that will be provided at the start of the entry procedures to the stadium.
Lunacy, let people take fucking cans I’m if your not going to open stands… or put coke freestyle machines in the stands

I'm guessing the water won't be bottled - or if it is it'll get given out without the top. Considering there's a UEFA merchandise stand it's a bloody joke.

Even allowing cartons of Ribena or similar for kids would be something.

I'm guessing the water won't be bottled - or if it is it'll get given out without the top. Considering there's a UEFA merchandise stand it's a bloody joke.

Even allowing cartons of Ribena or similar for kids would be something.
they are expecting some to be in the stadium at 11 for a 2pm kick off and 5 for an 8pm K.O it’s evident they don’t know what they are doing here.

Can't wait to see how Scotland Rugby fans are treated for their game at the end of the month. Suspect it'll be a hell of a lot better than football fans anyway.

You wouldn't deny a prisoner food for that length of time let alone a paying customer. The merch stalls being open makes a mockery of the queuing excuse as well, and even still, we've spent the last year queuing socially distanced.

This is all because the scumbag nats don't really want this going ahead but know it would be embarrassing for them to have given up the games with Scotland being involved. Farcical they are literally in talks to see if folk are allowed to get a soft drink over a five hour period

they are expecting some to be in the stadium at 11 for a 2pm kick off and 5 for an 8pm K.O it’s evident they don’t know what they are doing here.
Nothing in the advice says you won't get in if you turn up later. Not a chance I'll be arriving 3 hours early to sit with no entertainment and a cup of water if you're well behaved.

Using Covid as an excuse to treat adults like scum.

Thing is - if they don't 'enforce' the entry times for the Czech game it's going to be a free for all by the time the Croatia game kicks off. Especially with folk working during the day.

What will be the best train station to use for the William Hill lower stand? Or best place to park

I normally park along Cathcart Road and walk from there. It's a 15 minute walk or so. But really depends which direction you're leaving after the game.

There are free shuttles running from the city centre to Hampden for each game as well.

In terms of the station Mount Florida is the closest, but King's Park isn't much further.

I normally park along Cathcart Road and walk from there. It's a 15 minute walk or so. But really depends which direction you're leaving after the game.

There are free shuttles running from the city centre to Hampden for each game as well.

In terms of the station Mount Florida is the closest, but King's Park isn't much further.
I’m coming from the other way so probably won’t bother with the bus. I’m going to one of the matches with my dad he’ll happily walk the 15 mins but my sister will be a whinge especially if we get an early time slot

I’m coming from the other way so probably won’t bother with the bus. I’m going to one of the matches with my dad he’ll happily walk the 15 mins but my sister will be a whinge especially if we get an early time slot

Where are you coming from? As Bigy says either train station is fine, if you're entering the stadium at the Celtic end may be easier going to Kings Park

Anyone else get an email a few days back saying we look forward to welcoming you to the Olympic stadium in Rome on Friday night follwed by the covid rules for entry.

They are sending me mails as though i have tickets, double checked my allocation and cant see tonights game on my list.

Has anyone who has tickets cancelled been refunded yet? Got a feeling I ordered my tickets on a credit card which is closed now so I’ll need to chase up my old credit card provider if refunds are in

Did anyone have a ticket for the last 16 match in Dublin that was moved to Wembley? I had one, quite hopeful will get one for Wembley as they say it will be first come first served for those who had one for the original venue. If there are 45,000 going up must have a good chance of getting one, even if UEFA are at it in some manner.

Do we think it will be after the teams are confirmed we get our R16 tickets? Reason I am asking is I am due to go to the one at Hampden and I’m taking my wee sister but if we get a stupid early entry time I’ll probably need to find someone else to take as I don’t think my mum can take her wean that early

Do we think it will be after the teams are confirmed we get our R16 tickets? Reason I am asking is I am due to go to the one at Hampden and I’m taking my wee sister but if we get a stupid early entry time I’ll probably need to find someone else to take as I don’t think my mum can take her wean that early
Just go later, it won’t be a problem. It’s a joke anyway considering you all pile out at the end m with no social distancing

I have tickets for last 16 game. Still not received. Anyone else in the same boat?

No chance of them turning us away then?
I turned up an hour and 20 mins after my "entry time" and went in no bother. There was hardly anyone queuing up to get in. Lots of space and they were asking us to use all the gates. Dead easy. We got to our seats about 20 mins before KO in the end. All fine and should be good for Tuesday. Going along tomorrow as well.

Daft question probably and may already have been asked but, I have both tickets for my brother and I on my app. Am I best just keeping it like that or should I ask him to download the app and transfer his ticket to him? Just don’t want any any hassle when we get there.

Back