Euro 2020 ticket refund

I had one cancelled and kept one - absolutely shocked that they cancelled Czech Rep. v Croatia as opposed to Scotland v Croatia. I do agree that it's poor that some kept multiple games while others lost the lot.

Just got an email to say some of my tickets remain valid. Can't get in to the portal to see which ones.

I'm over 2 hours in the queue at this rate, not sure why they couldn't just put in the email what games I do/don't have tickets for.

Once in you only get 4 minutes on the portal, and there's nothing you can do except view your tickets. It will just be the tickets that aren't cancelled.

I also downloaded the ticket app but nothing is showing in that yet.

Once in you only get 4 minutes on the portal, and there's nothing you can do except view your tickets. It will just be the tickets that aren't cancelled.

I also downloaded the ticket app but nothing is showing in that yet.
Pretty sure the email says to wait until you get an invitation or nothing will show

Just got the e-mail that both my tickets for the last 16 game are confirmed. Really surprised by that to be honest. Thought maybe 1 at best.

Lost out in 1 game (L16) earlier in the ballot but got the email saying some tickets are valid. Unable to get into the portal to confirm which ones but presuming it's the two Scotland games.

I just waited 3hrs to get into the portal and when i got in my account is empty despite having an email saying my tickets are still valid. So still no idea what games i have tickets for.What a carry on, Pissing me off now.

I’ve got tickets for the last 16 game. If Scotland finish third and qualify will that be played at Hampden potentially against Spain.

Managed to keep my Scotland v croatia and Scotland v czech republic tickets.

Been refunded for czech republic v croatia and Sweden v Poland (Dublin).

Just waiting on mate confirming if we still have last 16 tickets at hampden.

No complaints from me, been very lucky in the ballot

Lost all three group games and this is going to sound bitter as hell but sharing out to a single game max would have been been much fairer, allowing more people to experience it.

Random, but are we gonna need our passports to gain entry to these games? I lost my passport last year, didn’t do anything about it as obviously we couldn’t go anywhere, but now wondering if I should get that replaced sharpish.

Random, but are we gonna need our passports to gain entry to these games? I lost my passport last year, didn’t do anything about it as obviously we couldn’t go anywhere, but now wondering if I should get that replaced sharpish.
I don't know but the ticketing app does require an ID or Passport number.

Anyone on here have a ticket for the Dublin last 16 match, so therefore it was cancelled and refunded as it is now to be played at Wembley? I had one and they reckon you get first crack at buying any tickets that are released, wondering if anyone has heard anything?

This just sends you round in circles and doesn't mention the match I am on about.

Just received the tickets, surprisingly 2 of the tickets for the croatia game are not together despite being bought in the one transaction. They are only 7 seats apart but still… no idea
If this is covid bs or if there will actually be people between us

I had a 50 euro ticket but I'm in south stand upper. Thought I'd be in a shiter behind the goal.

Got mine through as well - meant to turn up between 5 and 5.30 for the Croatia game. Think I'd rather risk not getting in than hang around for 3 hours in an empty stadium

Two tickets in south stand lower.

it says keep or transfer, do I need to transfer the other one to my dad or can I just scan us both in on my phone

Got my Scotland v czech and Scotland v croatia tickets through tonight

Czech game has arrival slot of 11:00-11:30!!!!

Croatian game is a lot better 18:30-19:00 slot

I take there is going to be stuff on inside the stadium if they are expecting you to turn up 3 hours early.

Back