Euro 2020 ticket refund

any bears doing england v scotland?
booked bus for thursday night and leaving london friday night after game

Haven’t had any email but logged in to my account and seen “Purchase to be refunded” on my England v Scotland application - do those who have had tickets cancelled also have this?

Bizarre what’s going on here. Seem to have a ticket now.

I have mates in the TA travel club that got their emails today re the TA ballot.

Not heard of anyone being contacted recently from UEFA for any of the group stage games.

Has anyone had an email regarding a ballot confirming they have a a ticket? As opposed to saying it’s cancelled?

Not yet. The initial guidance did say the ballot would run till the 24th so they must be waiting on that - although as above there were rumours that access codes would be sent out sooner.

Not yet. The initial guidance did say the ballot would run till the 24th so they must be waiting on that - although as above there were rumours that access codes would be sent out sooner.
See I thought access codes were just for the Dublin match moved to Wembley in the second round? I actually had a Dublin ticket so am waiting for the opportunity to buy for that moved match as well.

I’m not massively bothered about either now really given the cost and pissing about but will go if I have a ticket.

See I thought access codes were just for the Dublin match moved to Wembley in the second round? I actually had a Dublin ticket so am waiting for the opportunity to buy for that moved match as well.

I’m not massively bothered about either now really given the cost and pissing about but will go if I have a ticket.
You could be right. I was assuming it was to download the electronic tickets.

Got my semi final tickets cancelled but appear to have kept my Scotland v Croatia tickets.

Pretty surprising given that by time the semi comes around the capacity at Wembley will be substantially increased and I’m sure could near enough have accommodated all original ticket holders. Unless of course they want to make a killing but punting said tickets to corporate hospitality.....

That through the UEFA ballot?
Yeah.

you still coming though?
Nah, I'm English mate. I have first crack at second round for Wembley as I had a ticket for the Dublin match that has been switched, I will go if I get one of those.

Been hard work all this, lost about £150 on flights as well! Bored by it all now, stuck up for UEFA as there wasn't much they could do but the horrendous communication from them during this ballot carry on has pissed me off, have no idea at all when this second round ticket sale will happen either.

Yeah.

Nah, I'm English mate. I have first crack at second round for Wembley as I had a ticket for the Dublin match that has been switched, I will go if I get one of those.

Been hard work all this, lost about £150 on flights as well! Bored by it all now, stuck up for UEFA as there wasn't much they could do but the horrendous communication from them during this ballot carry on has pissed me off, have no idea at all when this second round ticket sale will happen either.
Totally agree. The communication has been terrible. My tickets have disappeared off my account but no email to say if they are cancelled. I now have no idea if I have tickets or not.

Totally agree. The communication has been terrible. My tickets have disappeared off my account but no email to say if they are cancelled. I now have no idea if I have tickets or not.
Just messing people about, I only have myself to worry about - for those with a few tickets as a group or family it must be murder.

3 days until it’s all supposed to be finished and no email for me.
Will all be fucked if Nippy keeps Glasgow in tier 3 mind you

Surely the ballots are all done.

If they send a raft of emails now it’s extremely harsh.

We’re now in the last day for UEFA to complete their ballot.

Anyone expecting a raft of emails?

Update - FAQs are now saying the ballot runs until the end of May!! What a fecking joke.

ps - it originally said 24th May which is today.

The results of the ballot will be communicated to every ticket buyer via email during May. In this email, ticket buyers will be informed whether their ticket(s) will remain valid or have been cancelled.

It seemed to change yesterday. Pretty sure the original wording was that the ballot would run during May, with results communicated no later than 24th May. It changed last night to just May.

From looking at Twitter it looks like the ballot for fixtures in the Netherlands was communicated last night. It's an absolute farce with the first games three weeks away.

Both Scotland games confirmed. Surprised at that one since they were the cheaper tickets!

Back