Flight & Entry Requirements for Spain/Portugal - Masks, Passports, Vaccines, Covid status

I know personal responsibility and all that, but you’d have thought the club would issue an FAQ tweet with regards to requirements.

yeah, I covered all bases, had two vaccines in the app but also had covid two months ago, so filled out the recovery form, printed it and skipped the queue, not that they were checking very closely on peoples phones. If someones second vaccine had been more than 270 days ago they wouldnt have known at malaga
I’ve seen mixed reviews on how strict they are then I seen someone saying on Twitter this morning that the recovery had to be on the NHS App which sent me into a spin.

I've got the Spth qr code generated by filling out the form saying I have recovered from Covid and have a covid recovery cert on my phone in my emails. Do I need to print this off or can I just open it up and show them if I get stopped or do I need to print it off.

Take it this is more than enough for me to get in

I've got the Spth qr code generated by filling out the form saying I have recovered from Covid and have a covid recovery cert on my phone in my emails. Do I need to print this off or can I just open it up and show them if I get stopped or do I need to print it off.

Take it this is more than enough for me to get in

Can you please send the link for the spth? I also have proof of recovery but didn’t realise I needed anything else on top of that. Thanks

If you are unsure on your vaccine status validity, download it from the NHS site or app upload it here!!!

Anyone else having problems with that app?

I’m trying to do it to be on safe side but keep getting error message after putting in travel date and where I’m travelling from, saying server problem please try again in a few minutes….

Download the app if you can. In Leipzig they scanned the certificate to authenticate it and matched the name to the passport. Few folk getting knocked back…

Why were people getting knocked back? Because they had a dodgy paper copy?

Surely the QR code on their paper copy matches their passport anyway?

Anyone else having problems with that app?

I’m trying to do it to be on safe side but keep getting error message after putting in travel date and where I’m travelling from, saying server problem please try again in a few minutes….

The Spanish website? Worked fine for me about 30 mins before posting that. Might just be getting hammered by gers fans

The QR expiry code counts for zilch mate.

If you've had two vaccinations and a booster (three jags) you are fine.

If you've only had two vaccinations then the second one has to have been between 14 and 270 days ago.

Just show the details on the App (unless you are from Wales where the damned App doesn't show your Covid status and has to be printed out).

As above, make sure the App is showing the correct info before travelling.
Cheers for explaining mate

Lads just to check I got a negative PCR test done for fit to fly was told as long as 72 hours before flight it’s good for entry to Spain?

The company DAM Health told me download the worldwide health app which has my certificate on saying I was negative.

Reading this thread giving me the absolute fear I’m double vaxed but outwith the 270 days.

Worried sick
Exact same situation I’m in mate .

Noticed people saying they have to upload there Covid status with certain flights i.e. British Airways and Ryanair. I'm flying Vueling, do you need to do this with them?

I arrived in Barcelona yesterday and they are checking vaccination status after passport control so I'd make sure you have it with him, scanned the QR code from the NHS Scotland app without a hitch.
Can you let me know how long it took you to get through passport control and then the covid check ? We have a connection there to Malaga and we only have two hours in between. Cheers

Thank fúck for this thread or I’d never have known to generate a QR code with the Spanish health service. Appreciate all the information people have provided me with

I arrived in Barcelona yesterday and they are checking vaccination status after passport control so I'd make sure you have it with him, scanned the QR code from the NHS Scotland app without a hitch.
I arrived in Faro today from Manchester, majority of us had paper certificates. It was passport control looking at the certificates, looking at them is me being generous. The woman checked my passport and showed no interest in my vaccine certificate, seemed to be the same story at the other passport control windows. No masks or the like either.

For anyone using Zoomdoc for their recovery certificate I received a message from them saying “It does not upload to the SpTH form. Simply show it at check in!”

I know personal responsibility and all that, but you’d have thought the club would issue an FAQ tweet with regards to requirements.
We're travelling to spain not Mars if folk can't check what they need then there is nothing the club can do.

I’ve went a done a PCR today , just now filling out the SpTH form and PCR isn’t available on the test performed menu? Only NAAT and RAT (rapid antigen) have I went and done the wrong test?

Can anyone who’s filled out the form help?

A PCR gets you in vaccinated or not.

I’m not sure about this, I’m trying to fill out the SpTH form right now and the drop down menu for test performed only gives option of NAAT and RAT?

Have I went and spunked 80 quid on a PCR for no reason?

I’m not sure about this, I’m trying to fill out the SpTH form right now and the drop down menu for test performed only gives option of NAAT and RAT?

Have I went and spunked 80 quid on a PCR for no reason?

If you are vaxxed you don't need a pcr.

If you are unvaxxed a pcr is of no use

What’s the latest with locator forms?? Am I right in thinking these are done away with? My son & I flying Dublin-Paris- Faro then Faro- Dublin.

No it doesn't.
Unvaccinated with a pcr only.

You aren't going
folk need to stop posting this, guys are missing out on trips because of shite advice like this - you can get in to Spain with a covid passport, a certificate of recover or proof of a test.

Spanish government website here

also “you aren’t going” - that sounded a bit off…

Mate fo

folk need to stop posting this, guys are missing out on trips because of shite advice like this - you can get in to Spain with a covid passport, a certificate of recover or proof of a test.

Spanish government website here

also “you aren’t going” - that sounded a bit off…

Mate can you please help, im trying to fill out the form the only option on the tests is a NAAT or rapid anti gen?

I had a RT-PCR done today is this a rapid antigen test?

Back