Flight & Entry Requirements for Spain/Portugal - Masks, Passports, Vaccines, Covid status

folk need to stop posting this, guys are missing out on trips because of shite advice like this - you can get in to Spain with a covid passport, a certificate of recover or proof of a test.

Spanish government website here

also “you aren’t going” - that sounded a bit off…

I never mentioned proof of recovery. That's fine you will get it.

But if you are unvaxxed and don't have proof of recovery and only have a neg pcr.
Spain won't let you in.

Thanks mate

I’ve made an arse of it and it will not let me edit it now though I had selected RAT and it saved and validated , stressing me right out haha
Are you doing it on your phone? I need to do the form later on for my oldest - I’ll let you know if I see a way to change it.

worst case phone them tomorrow and they will help you out.

The below website explains what you require in relation to Covid when travelling to Spain

My sons 2nd Covid jag was more than 270 days ago, so he went to a local Covid vax drop in centre, got the booster and his status was updated in the NHS Covid status app within a couple of hours. He now has a QR code which can be scanned, but his booster details are in the app as well.

Is the Easyjet page wrong? saying if you are fully vaccinated you need to fill out the SpTh form and download a QR code. I am fully up to date on jags and booster and had thought this was not needed.

Are you doing it on your phone? I need to do the form later on for my oldest - I’ll let you know if I see a way to change it.

worst case phone them tomorrow and they will help you out.
Yes mate all sorted now, could not change on the app or start again, so went on the website and it let me fill it out again on there.

I CAN CONFIRM I NOW HAVE A QR CODE, ON COMPLETION OF FORM IT SAYS ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BRING SpTH QR CODE AND COPY OF PCR TEST CERTIFICATE THEN FOLLOW BLUE SIGNS WHEN YOU ARRIVE.

Also I’ll add for anyone else as daft as me, FOR PCR TESTS SELECT NAAT TEST WHEN FILLING OUT FORM!

Last edited:
After about an hour trying with the NHS app I've given up. Won't let me take a selfie! I'll make do with a print out of vaccination and a copy of the PDF.

The below website explains what you require in relation to Covid when travelling to Spain

My sons 2nd Covid jag was more than 270 days ago, so he went to a local Covid vax drop in centre, got the booster and his status was updated in the NHS Covid status app within a couple of hours. He now has a QR code which can be scanned, but his booster details are in the app as well.
Following that through it suggests that 'tourists' are not in the 'exceptional' categories and can't get in with a negative test of any kind. Is that what @Bearsdenloyal is getting at? And can anyone disprove it?

EDIT: @Schlong Connery has done just that in his post above. Thank you.

After about an hour trying with the NHS app I've given up. Won't let me take a selfie! I'll make do with a print out of vaccination and a copy of the PDF.
I've read some posts saying you need to hold it really close to your face so you fill the screen. Might be worth a try.

Yes mate all sorted now, could not change on the app or start again, so went on the website and it let me fill it out again on there.

I CAN CONFIRM I NOW HAVE A QR CODE, ON COMPLETION OF FORM IT SAYS ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BRING SpTH QR CODE AND COPY OF PCR TEST CERTIFICATE THEN FOLLOW BLUE SIGNS WHEN YOU ARRIVE.

Also I’ll add for anyone else as daft as me, FOR PCR TESTS SELECT NAAT TEST WHEN FILLING OUT FORM!
Cold hard facts.

Next person that says PCR is no good should be taking a wee break from this thread.

Has anyone been through with zoomdoc recovery cert, do I need to fill in SpTH?

I’m with zoom doc and filled one in just to be safe. I now have the QR code for travel with spth and also the proof of recovery document with zoom doc. I’m presuming that if you get selected and they scan the spth QR they just prompt you to show the valid zoomdoc document

Left from Stansted Airport and at boarding gate was not asked for my COVID status,I had it on App (triple jabbed) but it might depend on who you get.

I've to go and get a pcr test tomorrow. Hopefully that's enough for flying into Portugal and then driving through to Spain.

UK gov website is wrong, has been for weeks.

There are people I know walking into Spain on negative PCR. People have phoned the Spanish health helpline and where told same.

Stop confusing things for people.
That's great news.
Neg pcr to go to Spain.

shdb
Lads just to check I got a negative PCR test done for fit to fly was told as long as 72 hours before flight it’s good for entry to Spain?

The company DAM Health told me download the worldwide health app which has my certificate on saying I was negative.

Reading this thread giving me the absolute fear I’m double vaxed but outwith the 270 days.

Worried sick
@TheTeng91
@Blue Steel

see the couple of posts above this one but the gist of it is full out the form here https://www.spth.gob.es/home

using your negative PCR tests details. When it asks you what type of test it’s a naat

I’m with zoom doc and filled one in just to be safe. I now have the QR code for travel with spth and also the proof of recovery document with zoom doc. I’m presuming that if you get selected and they scan the spth QR they just prompt you to show the valid zoomdoc document
Did you select the non EU section? When do you travel?

Just read the first few replies . We arrived at Alicante on Friday .We were the last ones through from our flight . 5 of us .The only co vid passport checked was my wifes. Thank you enjoy your holiday. So just depends on yer luck . Hope you have lots of it . All the best.

What's the mask situation?

Seen someone further up talk about a certain type of mask required for Spain?

that’s why everyone is going to portugal then driving to seville.
can we get this stuff tidied up from the thread - it’s just perpetuating from page to page.

A negative PCR is good enough - it’s been confirmed a few posts up and the uk gov website is wrong.

edit not this post - the one he quoted.

Came through Malaga this morning, passport control really busy but moved quickly. Quick stamp of the passport no questions asked to anyone as far as I seen.

Next you got put through a covid bit some got put in a line to be checked most got pushed through without a check.

Just got an email from easyjet asking us to turn up three hour's before flight time from Manchester.
We are there in plenty of time as it is.

Just got an email from easyjet asking us to turn up three hour's before flight time from Manchester.
We are there in plenty of time as it is.
The queues to get through Security at Manchester (and Birmingham) Airport recently have been horrendous. I saw some footage of a queue 1km long OUTSIDE the airport Terminal waiting to get in. Can't recall which of the two it was though, but both are bad.

Just filling out the form now and grabbed a screenshot for the PCR Loyal:
form.jpg

Back