FollowFollow.com needs your help this weekend

mdingwall

Administrator
We want to see how the new system copes with a shedload of traffic and matchday may be a good opportunity!

So, if you can, even if it's not part of your usual routine, please log in and have a gander and make a few posts.

I'm talking about all day not just from the ground during the match.

Also - if you are on adblocker can you turn it off or put FF on your white list - that would be helpful for the boffins as well.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Will take part if I can. With Vodafone and signal can be poor.
If we play really well and win by a few goals I might forget all about it.

How I wish it had happened a few years ago when the football was dire and I would have welcomed any excuse to divert my attention.

On EE, signal tends to be pretty poor in the stadium for most of the match, will try though.

Will be watching RTV on the TV with iPad in hand (and sword and shield).

I heard that all who post during the game will get an automatic entry to the new lounge, just a rumour like.:D

We want to see how the new system copes with a shedload of traffic and matchday may be a good opportunity!

So, if you can, even if it's not part of your usual routine, please log in and have a gander and make a few posts.

Also - if you are on adblocker can you turn it off or put FF on your white list - that would be helpful for the boffins as well.

ok in look forward to an exciting day with hopefully an accomplished performance. The team is a few weeks older now and hopefully some exciting partnerships developing across the team.Cant wait for tomorrow lol

Will defo try mate but in stadium the signal is really poor but will be most likely be on before and after :)

I will try it aswell. I enjoy coming on post match whilst waiting for a pint to see what the consensus is on our performance.

Add blocker off and will post during the morning and evening. Will be at the game so may not be able to post from Ibrox but will give it a go. As an aside with the adblock on I like the league table near the top of the board

A tip for those struggling to get good speeds at Ibrox, if you turn off your 4G and let the phone connect in 3G you might find it runs a bit faster as less people will be using that part of the spectrum.

If it's just bad signal you have, then you're facked.

I usually try to avoid the match threads but will log in tomorrow to see an exaggerated description of events and read about body language.

What's the Ibrox wifi log in again chief?

Can't be any worse than the old site, any sort of traffic and it was like you were on a dial up connection.

I suppose if we draw/lose, or fail to win by 3 clear goals, then the new board will get a very rigorous work out with the doom and gloom merchants.

Will be active on the match day thread during the game presuming traffic loads allow.

Living in Lincolnshire this is my normal match day routine anyway. That and a legal (cough) stream

To right I will as long as they all count for 250 lounge...

Back