Hummel Transfer Centre (January 2019)

If this boy is any good, its the type of signing we need to make before he becomes an international

Unless @DocStone makes an appearance in this thread again I'm not getting too excited as he is the only IDK poster on FF worth paying attention to

Good to see we are spreading our net vast and wide in search for new players tho

Pretty harsh calling DocStone an 'I Don't Know' poster mate. He's been known to get t some stuff right from time to time.

Edit: Bastard, beaten by a second.

Who is to say Gerrard didn't get on a flight down to London to see the boy from Charlton play, only then to get to the airport and cancel his plans and head to Copenhagen? :cool:

You don’t need to be going on a BA flight to use their lounge either could just be using it to keep low key profile as possible.

Reactions: LD5
I'll be intrigued to see if we go for Olsen he looks a very talented player and if there was one area of the team we needed extra quality it's someone cutting in from the right wing creating chances and scoring goals.

This young lad could be the player we need not getting carried away but I'm excited about this potential deal so let's see what happen.

Bocanegra on Polster...

“He’s a hard-working guy who can play in midfield or at right-back. He’s an excellent player with a lot of qualities.

“I’m sure he’d be suited to Scottish football and he’s now got the chance to join one of the biggest clubs in the world.

“It would be a great move for him and he seems to be really excited about it so I hope it happens.”

Think we'll all be pleasantly surprised with this guy.

Bocanegra on Polster...

Think we'll all be pleasantly surprised with this guy.
I was asking their fans on Reddit what they made of him, every one of them rated him and said the team isn't half as good without him. He is the type to run for 90 minutes and give his all, pretty good passer and rarely makes mistakes or loses the ball. Only problem is he quite one footed and more suited to CDM.

If, as @ID10 suggests, Gerrard, Allen and Scoulding are hopping on planes to speak to a target then this must be a signing we really want to complete, and must be someone with quite a few options if Gerrard is going to speak to him face to face.

As an aside, in his book Gerrard talks about all the players he was asked to convince to come to Anfield when he was Liverpool captain, real world names at the time. Imagine the effect him contacting players at the level we operate at must have on convincing them?

Gerrard asking people to come and play at Ibrox was nearly Mcinnes asking people to come and play at Ibrox. I shake and start sweating every time i think about that. Phew.

Was looking at sky sports article in which Gerrard denies interest in Powell. It also says

Gerrard refused to comment when asked if he cancelled plans to watch Charlton forward Karlan Grant.

AT least with Gerrard not commenting about why he didn’t go and see Karlan Grant, both confirms we are most likely to have an intrest in Grant, and most likely the did go to speak to a player. King after the AGM when asked about January Window said he expects to do some business, plus also if we identify a target which might have been for summer we could get business done early. With Gerrard Scolding and Allen all going together, it must be a bugbear part of the plans, maybe a 3 or 4 million type player.

There were a few mentioned mate, but the most common guess is Skov Olson who VB mentioned.
Theres also Skov & Fischer both at Copenhagen that others are suggesting. They are both young too. 22 & 24 I think.

I remember suggesting Robert Skov from FC Copenhagen last month Grigo after watching a few youtube videos of him. He looks a player but probably out of our price range. Also saw Skov-Olsen who is younger and probably a cheaper option and guessing FC Nordsjaelalland would be easier to deal with

Here were the videos of Skov I posted. Some great finishes. Would be happy if we were trying to get him.

**Fenerbahce are after Skov (price roughly 6-7 million euros) so I cant see us paying that.**

Last edited:
I remember suggesting Skov from FC Copenhagen last month Grigo after watching a few youtube videos of him. He looks a player but probably out of our price range. Also saw Skov-Olsen who is younger and probably a cheaper option and guessing FC Nordsjaelalland would be easier to deal with

Here were the videos of Skov I posted. Some great finishes. Would be happy if we were trying to get him.

Bring him
Home

Tonight

I remember suggesting Skov from FC Copenhagen last month Grigo after watching a few youtube videos of him. He looks a player but probably out of our price range. Also saw Skov-Olsen who is younger and probably a cheaper option and guessing FC Nordsjaelalland would be easier to deal with

The asking price is €10m for him according to a Danish journo on Twitter when asked by a Fenerbahce fan

You’re some man Laudrup. I thought I recognised these guys when I saw their names mate. ;)
As you say probably Skov Olson will be cheapest given his club ?
But the other two ( Skov & Fischer )may still be gettable if they are near the end of their contracts ? Are Skov / Fischer in their last years mate ?
Also, did you hear if Luka’s CSKA interest developed into anything or is he still in Croatia ?

Ouch. That rules us out then.

I read another article saying Fenerbahce have a budget of 11 million euros and 6-7 million euros will be on Robert Skov. It is still probably out of our price range sadly. Saying that, paying that amoun in the mean time, knowing Morelos may be off in the summer could work but cant see it happening as that'd be fairly risky.

I also saw another player Rangers if you're looking in and want to look. Giorgi Chakvetadze from Gent. :)):))

I remember suggesting Robert Skov from FC Copenhagen last month Grigo after watching a few youtube videos of him. He looks a player but probably out of our price range. Also saw Skov-Olsen who is younger and probably a cheaper option and guessing FC Nordsjaelalland would be easier to deal with

**Fenerbahce are after Skov (price roughly 6-7 million euros) so I cant see us paying that.**

Its Andreas skov Olsen the supposed target

Back