Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)) :)):

"The praise this slippery twat is getting is actuality hilarious and comical when you break it down.

- Three years in Scotland with the second biggest budget.

- Spent over £30 million pounds on player fees over those three years and signed Defoe and Davis on big wages.

- Not developed and sold any players to a higher a profile league like Celtic have with Van Dijk, Forster, Armstrong, Dembele, Wanyama,Tierney, Frimpong.

- Has lost in the domestic cups every year - Aberdeen x2, Celtic, St Mirren, Hearts.

- By the end of his third season would have won as many trophies as Murray Davidson has in one season at St Johnstone.

The guy is an absolute myth and will be taken to the cleaners in the not to distant future."

I absolutely love it! LOL.

Not only do they diminish their own achievements with what is basically "anyone could just buy success in Scotland even if they have no talent" but they also do it by implying that St Johnstone's league cup win is on a par with a league title win.

It also serves to diminish their own historical achievements.

Now that's a world class, dummy spitting, toys out the pram, temper tantrum right there.

I'd love to see Timmy take this approach with other clubs and their massive achievements.

Real Madrid: Look at our 13 European Cups.
Timmy: Aye, but ye didnae win it since 2018 and 13 out of 65 isn't that good and Sevilla have won more European trophies than you in the last 3 seasons! LOL.

we're shite but have got away with it because we've only came up against shite. :D

Hulk

Occasional Substitute
I dont see anyone playing it down, just telling it like it is - which is refreshing when we are surrounded by gushing praise for them. Of course they have done well this season, that is why they will win the league and they are where they are in Europe. However, the competition has been terrible this year (even worse than usual) and they have seriously benefitted from that. Had we, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Kilmarnock not had our worst seasons in years, things would have been different. I will give them credit for their European runs, but again would balance that with the fact they haven’t really come up against a good team there either.

It's amazing how they manage to frame it that way.

Aberdeen, Motherwell and Killie are having their worst seasons in years.
Not Hibs, Livingston and St Mirren having their best seasons in years.
Didn't Livi go on a massive unbeaten run?

I bet they never balance their own Euro success with a reminder that they've not come up against a good team.

Paying for disco lights, banging on about European nights, talking up wins against Lazio from over a year ago. Then as soon as they are bumped out it's a sh!te competition with no good teams and Rangers only win because they are lucky and get penalties from VAR.

I absolutely f*cking LOVE the fact that our four penalties against Antwerp were all backed by VAR so they have to figure out how to moan about us getting illegitimate penalties in Scotland while ignoring the fact that we get lots of penalties in Europe too.

Mate of mine sent me this today.

What do you guys think?

RANGERS LEAGUE SO FAR THIS SEASON (Corrupt much???)

1st game - Aberdeen red card
6th game - Hamilton red card
9th game - 2 penalties v Motherwell
10th game - penalty v Ross Cty
13th game - penalty vs Kilmarnock

14th game - penalty vs Hamilton (8-0)
15th game - penalty vs Aberdeen
17th game - "missed" Morelos red vs Dund Utd
19th game - St Johnst red card
20th game - "missed" Morelos red and 2 penalties not given against vs Hibs

22nd game - "missed" Morelos red v Frimpong and Bitton sent off vs Celtic

23rd game - penalty (missed) vs Aberdeen and red card even though against rules

24th game - penalty not given to Motherwell and Itten equaliser offside

25th game - penalty (Missed) vs Ross Cty

26th game - "missed" Morelos red card

27th game - "missed" Roofe red card

30th game - (missed) penalty vs Dund Utd

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Today at 9:23 AMReport
Like+ QuoteReply
honda and cas79 like this

:D

"The only "positive" word I'll give them is "efficient". They are a dull team with little flair. They're carrying a huge amount of luck and refereeing bias. In one of our worst seasons ever we still outplayed them at Ibrox before shooting ourselves in the foot for the hundredth time this season. However, they manage to get the job done in nearly all their games mainly due to a lack of pressure from us and piles of luck in Europe.
I hope Gerrard is still there next season. It won't take much to fix Celtic and we'll be back on top within a few months.

I give them no praise and never will."

"The only "positive" word I'll give them is "efficient". They are a dull team with little flair. They're carrying a huge amount of luck and refereeing bias. In one of our worst seasons ever we still outplayed them at Ibrox before shooting ourselves in the foot for the hundredth time this season. However, they manage to get the job done in nearly all their games mainly due to a lack of pressure from us and piles of luck in Europe.
I hope Gerrard is still there next season. It won't take much to fix Celtic and we'll be back on top within a few months.

This old firm game in January is approaching mythical status.

They’re last shot on target (of 3 in total!) was about the 30th minute and I don’t recall a single clear cut chance. :))

I’m so glad that refereeing bias helped us last night with those two penalties they gave us... oh, wait.

I think they deserve a trophy for playing well at Ibrox for 30 minutes.

when did we put the mentally challengeds in a restricted view corner?

Columba75

First team training

11 minutes ago#108694
If Slippy is banned from the touchline for our game with them we should put him and his followers in the restricted view corner. Just like they did with us!

Every seat there is restricted view
restricted to watching pish

Haha, the better we are, the luckier we get.

Thats just delusional

when did we put the mentally challengeds in a restricted view corner?

Columba75

First team training

11 minutes ago#108694
If Slippy is banned from the touchline for our game with them we should put him and his followers in the restricted view corner. Just like they did with us!
Imagine the idea of putting the opposition manager in a shìte seat being the highlight of your season? :)) :))

horror.png
Face like a well smacked arse...

Comedy Gold over at KerryFail just now!

Apparently we only beat them because they're rubbish!

One Dhipstick bragging about the players they've sold at great profit - seems to be unaware of just how that relates to them being rubbish!

Many seem to think the current team are just going through a wee bad patch - gone is the memory of losing 8 - 2 to Sparta Prague RESERVES! Not to mention their pathetic and embarrassing record in Europe over many years!

But the Craggy Island Comedy Gold Award goes to the ones who have totally lost the plot as they struggle to spout the nastiest, vile drivel in their rage at being back where they belong!

:)) :)):

"The praise this slippery twat is getting is actuality hilarious and comical when you break it down.

- Three years in Scotland with the second biggest budget.

- Spent over £30 million pounds on player fees over those three years and signed Defoe and Davis on big wages.

- Not developed and sold any players to a higher a profile league like Celtic have with Van Dijk, Forster, Armstrong, Dembele, Wanyama,Tierney, Frimpong.

- Has lost in the domestic cups every year - Aberdeen x2, Celtic, St Mirren, Hearts.

- By the end of his third season would have won as many trophies as Murray Davidson has in one season at St Johnstone.

The guy is an absolute myth and will be taken to the cleaners in the not to distant future."
Tremendous B-) B-D

my heart bleeds :( not exactly sure if winning titles when your main rival is out of the league for half of it is a "generational" thing you'd take with you but whatever floats your boat I guess

and of course lets not forget the title that was handed to them due to dodgy votes and a pandemic
Just like the Mickey Mouse Quad/Treb, it was always going to be a Mickey Mouse Ten - but they don't possess the intelligence to understand that. Great to destroy their dream, though!

the thing I don't get is, if tims think us and all other teams in the league are mince and always has been, then how come they get so much satisfaction out of their previous title wins and demand everyone recognize them as a great team???
if we are "average" as they keep going on about with 85pts out of potential 93, what the hell are they? :D

even if they were "good" this year, they still wouldn't catch us

This old firm game in January is approaching mythical status.

They’re last shot on target (of 3 in total!) was about the 30th minute and I don’t recall a single clear cut chance. :))
I believe it was either the 23rd or 27th minute.

Around a quarter of the match basically

Who wants to be the one to break the news to him that his team conceded 19 goals in 6 games of that lower tier tournamnet, and it would have been more if they hadn't failed so horrendously to qualify for the next round?
Or that his team will be licking the pot of that very same tournament for years to come.

By their reasoning. Their first 5 titles shouldn't be
Counted as the league was poor (no Rangers)

During their tainted 9 Rangers were out of the league for 4 of those seasons, Hibs were out of the league for 3 of those seasons and Hearts were out of the league for 1 season. In one season all three were out of the league. Their main ''challenger'' for two years was Motherwell.

The irony of them questioning the quality of the league this season...

Loving KDS just now it has become volatile now they realise what is happening.

Every team we have played in 3 seasons other than Leverkusen are pish :))

Adam Smith on the verge of a breakdown.

I honestly can't wait to pump them in the next 2 old firms and the whole of next season.

Last edited:
Classic from Adam Smith here :)):)):

"They have had 4 red cards issued this season.

None of them led to them having less than 11 players on the park.

They are pish.

They have beaten no one of note over the last year.

The one team of note they did play beat them."
So he is conceding Rangers are better than the scum? That’s effectively what his words are saying.

During their tainted 9 Rangers were out of the league for 4 of those seasons, Hibs were out of the league for 3 of those seasons and Hearts were out of the league for 1 season. In one season all three were out of the league. Their main ''challenger'' for two years was Motherwell.

The irony of them questioning the quality of the league this season...

Their 8.75 is as follows

1. Points deduction for Rangers
2. No Rangers
3. No Rangers
4. No Rangers / Hearts / Hibs
5. No Rangers / Hibs
6. Fair enough
7. Fair enough
8. Fair enough
9. Awarded via vote

3 legitimate titles in 9 years.

Status