Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
Flawless
31K14,607

Older than dirt

12:00 AM - Today#948
So, with about 30 days to go until we start back up.

We spent this whole year so far holding onto a manager that sneered at us and was eventually shoved out the door because things were so bad, we then spent the next few months begging a guy with an open door who turned us down. We then got the first available rolladex City group guy fresh of a 4th tier cup defeat. Who had to isolate and so as of Jun 20th hasn't been in Glasgow nor seen a player on the grass. We've lost half a team with only a wee Sheffield Wednesday benched player coming in. We are actively trying to punt our two best players and now are about to bring back another snidey, sneering ancient 64 year old from Dundee ( who spent more time at CP than at his job) who's son is a coach of no merit who sits along side an unsackable bore.

All the Whilst the villain of the iron throne still remains.

That 50 quid voucher better be able to be used in boots for Valium. Or a shotgun to blow our own brains out.

If you've renewed you're eff mental. God love you.
This is brilliant B-D

“55 will end them” started to sound like hopeful nonsense at one point, but now it’s here it glorious.

Rangers won the only trophy they ever wanted haha
It’s the modern day Holy Grail for them. It has been their dream since we done 9iar, they genuinely thought it was a stick on ever since we went down, they could see it right in front of them, it was easily achievable as long as they kept us down, and to be fair at times it looked inevitable. But we are Rangers, and Rangers were never having that, it took a business man with some nous and a poker face to put a plan into action, then execute it and follow it through to its conclusion.
Dave Kings vision and planning has paid off in spades. ( a wee house of cards ref.)
Long live the King!

“I’m out of contract at the end of the month, but I spoke to the manager last week and he’s keen to keep me on. We’re looking for a deal that can be done and hopefully it can done in the next few days.”

The fat, lazy wage thief is staying for the 56. Great news.
Check out his numbers for the last 5 years

And you have to imagine for a player in his 30s who doesn’t take care of himself, so that’s only going to worse. And quickly!

the Filth may well have a list of potential signings that have been simmering away in the background during the dead time between Neic getting binned and big Agnes arriving.

that list will have been sorted by basically the same scouting network that identified and brought in Barkas, Duffy and Laxalt!
Aye, bottom end Championship, top end league one. It’s why Howe didn’t sign. B-)

E4kWyoQWYAUDvVI

He's been put on the naughy step, but look at his amount of followers!

the Filth may well have a list of potential signings that have been simmering away in the background during the dead time between Neic getting binned and big Agnes arriving.

that list will have been sorted by basically the same scouting network that identified and brought in Barkas, Duffy and Laxalt!
Poor Neic couldn't have been privy to that info this year.

Was it last year or the year before that a list of their potential targets got leaked after a meeting, with TLRB's scrawls next to each player :)

“I’m out of contract at the end of the month, but I spoke to the manager last week and he’s keen to keep me on. We’re looking for a deal that can be done and hopefully it can done in the next few days.”

The fat, lazy wage thief is staying for the 56. Great news.

Stevie Thompson referring to him as “the most natural finisher in Scottish football”. o_O Jermaine Defoe just pished himself laughing! He also should have went to the Euros apparently, fucking hell!

Angie keen to sign up thumb B-D

Stupid cu** listening to the fat tik tokking junkie, saying he was fit all season! He'll bust a gut until that contract is signed then he'll celebrate by calling his dealer!

Useless waster knows if he doesn't get the deal, he'll be off to the sheep with a 90% wage cut. No chance he is changing his ways, none.

:)
Flawless
31K14,607

Older than dirt

12:00 AM - Today#948
So, with about 30 days to go until we start back up.

We spent this whole year so far holding onto a manager that sneered at us and was eventually shoved out the door because things were so bad, we then spent the next few months begging a guy with an open door who turned us down. We then got the first available rolladex City group guy fresh of a 4th tier cup defeat. Who had to isolate and so as of Jun 20th hasn't been in Glasgow nor seen a player on the grass. We've lost half a team with only a wee Sheffield Wednesday benched player coming in. We are actively trying to punt our two best players and now are about to bring back another snidey, sneering ancient 64 year old from Dundee ( who spent more time at CP than at his job) who's son is a coach of no merit who sits along side an unsackable bore.

All the Whilst the villain of the iron throne still remains.

That 50 quid voucher better be able to be used in boots for Valium. Or a shotgun to blow our own brains out.

If you've renewed you're eff mental. God love you.
Please, please let this snidey, sneering 64 year old be Strachan. It is his age, it is a perfect description of his personality and character and if he is their DOF, or any other senior position in their football department, I demand he does their press conferences.

He is a football dinosaur that even the main stream TV shows are seeing through.

This has the potential to be 24 ct comedy gold.

Please, please let this snidey, sneering 64 year old be Strachan. It is his age, it is a perfect description of his personality and character and if he is their DOF, or any other senior position in their football department, I demand he does their press conferences.

He is a football dinosaur that even the main stream TV shows are seeing through.

This has the potential to be 24 ct comedy gold.
It definitely is. Him mentioning his son in the dugout next to BJK seals it.

Lawel still pulling the strings from behind the curtain. Recruitment done by proxy of his son. Daughter does the law stuff & now we've got Senile Strachan joining his son running the football side. Is Kennedy's Da in training putting numbers on the back of shirts ffs?

Now that I think about it, wasn't Fritzles boy rumoured to be getting involved too? lol It really is no wonder it's swirling down the shitter & there's a good chance it'll get much worse operating like that.

It definitely is. Him mentioning his son in the dugout next to BJK seals it.

Lawel still pulling the strings from behind the curtain. Recruitment done by proxy of his son. Daughter does the law stuff & now we've got Senile Strachan joining his son running the football side. Is Kennedy's Da in training putting numbers on the back of shirts ffs?

Now that I think about it, wasn't Fritzles boy rumoured to be getting involved too? lol It really is no wonder it's swirling down the shitter & there's a good chance it'll get much worse operating like that.
Nepotism FC

This is the stalks being put in place for the public stoning of the Australian brigade,wait till they see the gallows being built for Duffy's replacement :cool:

This stuff is incredible! Nothing while they swept the floor with everyone and happy to see us being shite and no threat. We get our act together and build a great football team which took 3 seasons and it’s all conspiracy! I said it from the start they won’t see it and will then be the last to know, in the lack of seeing what was in front of them with our progress they’ve reverted to type of cheated! They are a pathetic bunch, natural order has been restored!

Last edited:

Rangers / Rangers Fans 2020 - "The SPFL and SFA needs a reshuffle, and we have no confidence in those running our game."

Celtic 2020 - *Rousing Speech* "Don't listen to them, the SFA are cool. Listen to us just like in 2012 and we will see you are alright."

--------

Rangers 2021 - Win League

Celtic Fans 2021 - "The SFA are corrupt and pure love Sevco".

Angie keen to sign up thumb B-D

Stupid cu** listening to the fat tik tokking junkie, saying he was fit all season! He'll bust a gut until that contract is signed then he'll celebrate by calling his dealer!

Useless waster knows if he doesn't get the deal, he'll be off to the sheep with a 90% wage cut. No chance he is changing his ways, none.
He's only had 4 years to sort himself out. Why are you so doubtful?

It's prediction time over there, so many to choose from however I'm not sure what funnier, them winning the league or qualifying out the group stages :D

nervous 'tic

Club Captain

10:45 PM - 1 day ago#3
1. League - 1st
2. Europe - Europa League group stages 2and, knocked out after Christmas
3. League cup - winner
4. Scottish Cup - winner
5. Will Ange still be here next season - Yes
6. Will Kennedy/Strachan still be here next season - Yes.

I'm going for a treble. Last season we had players, but no system. We're heading into this season probably lacking players, but most likely with a system. I expect Ange Postecoglou to surprise us all
This is exactly why the thread has the title it does.

Classic Lennon - when he talks everyone has the decency to listen, but when Maxwell replies he jumps in & snipes at him. He then asks questions which he should already know the answers too, but he was probably too busy shouting over people at the initial time to listen.

How he still doesn't see that trip to Dubai was a horrendous idea, regardless of "privilege" or what the government said, is beyond me.

Classic Lennon - when he talks everyone has the decency to listen, but when Maxwell replies he jumps in & snipes at him. He then asks questions which he should already know the answers too, but he was probably too busy shouting over people at the initial time to listen.

How he still doesn't see that trip to Dubai was a horrendous idea, regardless of "privilege" or what the government said, is beyond me.
Here's another instance of him being slapped down for Dubai.

"The situation wasn't as bad in Dubai", yet they still came back with 2 confirmed cases & still pleading the victims. Facts don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back