Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
See being honest, I don't know why more isn't made of that whole episode. It's in the public domain, not some WhatsApp rumour. He's the figure head of our club. It matters. It's a stain on him and now as a club a stain on us for ignoring it.

A scum fan opinion on ginger teeth threatening to have his girlfriend stabbed. Never a word from them about the biggest stain ever in world sport.

giphy.gif
The ugliness of that rhat was all consuming to the extent that I didn't hear a word. Had to watch the cvnt twice!

Fell out the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down.

Deluded freak on KDS:

I posted over on the ref thread, it's 9-13 pts. 13 pts (which assumes the best case scenario of them losing to us, DU and Hibs after going a man down, and not getting an extra man against the sheep) would put them on 59 pts and us on 52 pts, with 3 games in hand and 2 games v them. And that's including the Dubai debacle. 9 pts assumes those games were all drawn (apart from the Motherwell one). Even so, that'd leave them on 63 pts and us on 50. Arithmetically, it'd still be in our hands and they'd be under pressure.
He’s right of course. They just don’t realize how high this goes. The title was decided at the Grand Lodge before a ball was kicked. ;)

Deluded freak on KDS:

I posted over on the ref thread, it's 9-13 pts. 13 pts (which assumes the best case scenario of them losing to us, DU and Hibs after going a man down, and not getting an extra man against the sheep) would put them on 59 pts and us on 52 pts, with 3 games in hand and 2 games v them. And that's including the Dubai debacle. 9 pts assumes those games were all drawn (apart from the Motherwell one). Even so, that'd leave them on 63 pts and us on 50. Arithmetically, it'd still be in our hands and they'd be under pressure.
If ma aunty hud baws.

Last edited:
This meltdown is monumental in scope.

Covid excuses. Barriers. Sharks. Refs. Asthmatic medicine doping. Caffeine doping. Snus chewing. Hugh spewing. Baffult. Disgustit. Frimpong not using his ding dong. Edouard can do no wrong. The ten. Dubai. It's a catastrophe, I don't know why. Laxalt's hair, to ' its no' fair'. Duffy, need I say more. Fake tables. Their fans' fables.Thur no' a good team. Sack the board. Lurgan Flopp, for the chop.

Long may it continue.

Covid excuses. Barriers. Sharks. Refs. Asthmatic medicine doping. Caffeine doping. Snus chewing. Hugh spewing. Baffult. Disgustit. Frimpong not using his ding dong. Edouard can do no wrong. The ten. Dubai. It's a catastrophe, I don't know why. Laxalt's hair, to ' its no' fair'. Duffy, need I say more. Fake tables. Their fans' fables.Thur no' a good team. Sack the board. Lurgan Flopp, for the chop.

Long may it continue.
“We didn’t start the fire....”

They are in full-blown Sevco financial destruction / liquidation mode over on Kerryfail this morning.

It seems they will never realise that we don’t have any creditors that would force an admin or liquidation event. We have no bank debt. All debt is to internal investors on our board.

Our finances will forever be their little comfort blanket.
But funny that he mentions us going for 56... :))

He’s right of course. They just don’t realize how high this goes. The title was decided at the Grand Lodge before a ball was kicked. ;)
Why don't they realize that it's for their own good that we win the league this year? Lawwell's in on it too according to the phone ins. They get ten, we go bust, then they go bust. I don't understand why they're so upset. They've been crying out for good domestic competition for years and now that they've got it they're jumping ship? What a bunch of whining maggots.

Does anyone think/believe they actually got £11.5m for the boy? I don’t see it personally.
They didn’t. By the time his wages and agents fee and the % to his last club and taxes the £11m will be down to about 5m, every possibility it is am £11m deal but not all to Celtic

Big Shirley
Big Shirley

Last active
23 minutes ago
Favourite all-time player
Roy Aitken

Getting noticed in the reserves

57 minutes ago#13951
Lawwell is the linchpin to this whole mess by an unholy trinity.

He's the "father" with god-like delusions of grandeur. Lennon is the "son" with a narcissistic messiah-complex. And Desmond is the "ghost" that nobody knows where the f**k he is.

Deluded freak on KDS:

We only dropped points at Easter rd earlier in the season because of bad decisions. Funny that’s not included eh?

Even if it’s only £3.5 it’s still a good return on a player they paid £300k for tbh

Then you take away the wages they’ve paid Frimpong and they made about £2 million profit....well that’s Duffys loan fee paid...

But funny that he mentions us going for 56... :))
Mate I was in my material supplier in Helen street last Saturday
The stupid cow behind the counter was saying we were going into administration because of our catering contract

I told her to stop talking shite but apparently her husband worked in the catering dept and there is a lot of stuff going to come out
Ha

The latest ramblings below. The individual he quoted was also advocating for a ban more than 2 games, Clancy to be made run the line for a month and...wait for it...the result to be overturned. They are a completely different level of mental.

My issue is there isn't a deterrent to stop this from happening. If violent conduct gets missed in a game, then retrospectively punished, it makes no difference to the game played. Morelos scored the winning goal last night. If it's proven after the game, then instead of a 2/3 game ban for the player, make the team play with 10 players next game. How often does the banned player make much of a difference to the missing games? The manager can make the appropriate changes to compensate. Always thought it was a strange rule whereby team really doesn't get affected but actually gets the benefit.
In that case we can chop off their offside goal in the cup final and replay with them down to 10. Cheerio quad fraud.

Mate I was in my material supplier in Helen street last Saturday
The stupid cow behind the counter was saying we were going into administration because of our catering contract

I told her to stop talking shite but apparently her husband worked in the catering dept and there is a lot of stuff going to come out
Ha
The mad woman probably believes everything she's told about Rangers.

Rosan_Kobar
Rosan_Kobar

Last active
2:56 PM - Today
Jinky

Occasional Substitute

2:53 PM - Today#106229
Mr Nice wrote:
7:18 AM - Today
See they have signed a good 6'4 defender from Bournemouth on a pre contract no hassles no noise just announced.

The difference is there for all to see.
There have been 4 (Four) permanent transfers done in the whole of the EPL so far in this window. For obvious financial reasons even the richest league in the world is drawing it's horns in. The huns have easily beaten that figure on their own. It does not compute. Are Celtic fans (below board & management level) the only people in the whole of Scottish football who can smell this absolute festering scheidt? Between their financial 'dealings' and their fans in black, ably supported by a massive cast of hun facing 'journos', the game is finished. What's the point? We have always had to deal with cheating match officials and managed success despite their crooked influence on games, but the floodgates, since the birth of sevco have been thrown wide open. They have been given carte blanche to do whatever they like and this is the way it's going to be from now on.
I repeat. What is the point?

The latest ramblings below. The individual he quoted was also advocating for a ban more than 2 games, Clancy to be made run the line for a month and...wait for it...the result to be overturned. They are a completely different level of mental.

My issue is there isn't a deterrent to stop this from happening. If violent conduct gets missed in a game, then retrospectively punished, it makes no difference to the game played. Morelos scored the winning goal last night. If it's proven after the game, then instead of a 2/3 game ban for the player, make the team play with 10 players next game. How often does the banned player make much of a difference to the missing games? The manager can make the appropriate changes to compensate. Always thought it was a strange rule whereby team really doesn't get affected but actually gets the benefit.
Cuckoo cuckoo

There have been 4 (Four) permanent transfers done in the whole of the EPL so far in this window. For obvious financial reasons even the richest league in the world is drawing it's horns in. The huns have easily beaten that figure on their own. It does not compute. Are Celtic fans (below board & management level) the only people in the whole of Scottish football who can smell this absolute festering scheidt? Between their financial 'dealings' and their fans in black, ably supported by a massive cast of hun facing 'journos', the game is finished. What's the point? We have always had to deal with cheating match officials and managed success despite their crooked influence on games, but the floodgates, since the birth of sevco have been thrown wide open. They have been given carte blanche to do whatever they like and this is the way it's going to be from now on.
We have broken them.

Rosan_Kobar
Rosan_Kobar

Last active
Jinky

Occasional Substitute

Kingston Bridge fairly quiet i would imagine, or then again;)

This guy believes in rugger guy

My god :)) :))

brianlara67

49 min. ago#106234
Didn't their auditors mention there was a £23m black hole in their accounts? Phil Mac's rugger guy mentioned they needed to raise some cash PDQ and the best way was through player sales. The transfer window is coming to an end and guess what they have sold no one. What has happened to the Morelos linked with every club in Europe stories? Not one this window. The only club selling players is us - Frimpong and possibly Jack Hendry. Our accounts at the end of June will probably look slightly bad despite this. Theirs will be horrific - again. At least we will win the Best Accounts Cup.

Asked my Bournemouth supporting colleague about the guy they had just signed.

‘Slow as treacle coming out of a jar, needs constantly told where to be and who to pick up, not particularly good on the ground or in the air. Mid to low Championship at best’

Sounds like the rest of their CB’s. How in the name of eff are we so far behind this pile of shampoo....rhetorical.

Because our our “slow as treacle, not good in the air or on the ground” CB’s have only conceded 7 goals in 26 games, with TWENTY clean sheets.

They are so so thick.

Rosan_Kobar
Rosan_Kobar

Last active
Jinky

Occasional Substitute

geein up already ya wee pansy musta lost your 4leaf lepracon!

Love this B-D

Probably a fair result, all things considered. 2-0 at home, against a dreadful Hamilton side.

Consolidates our position in second place, especially since Aberdeen and Hibs both dropped points.

In the main, pretty poor though.

Terribly patronising commentary from Celtic TV, grievously insulting our intelligence.
Being trolled by their own club:))

Lennon is all over the place with their keepers - it's absolutely side splitting.

Neither Bain or the £5m man deemed good enough to start in a cup final, & although they won it & he saved a couple of pens, Hazard lived up to his name during the game.

Barkas last night was effectively publicly told he's a bottler & won't/can't play another game for them this season - no idea what contract he's on but I bet it's a beaut.

So they've reverted to Bain, 3rd choice only a couple of weeks ago, but now number 1 for the foreseeable future & after the game Lennon said he thought he "did OK".

It's absolutely glorious!

I did laugh when Lennon said they had to play their third choice keeper (Hazard) in the two previous matches as they had 13 players out isolating. That'll be the same keeper who he recently picked ahead of both Barkas and Bain for five matches in a row, including a cup final!

This was during his Hamilton pre-match press conference when he was getting the excuse book out.

I think the realisation has set in that they're not getting rid of the board, the manager, or the players so they've bunkered down into the grievance shelter of Huns, Masons and referees again.
It's what they do best not only for themselves, but ultimately for us, only they can't see it.

Long may it continue.
Well played sir B-D

People have to remember that in order to pay double digit millions a club will carry out due diligence. They don't base their valuation on the opinion of a daily record or sun reporter. Tierney feks my argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back