Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the banter, and its lovely, I feel no Rangers fan should ever allow the ten in a row shit to pass without comment. Its not even 9, just say that, the reaction is glorious. Once calmed down ask how good an achievement it is, how proud are they as a fan base, they will respond that its equally as good as ours and their previous one, follow up with, then why did you have to cover over half your stands with banners for half of it?!? At this point they choke and splutter, reaching for detailed economic arguments such as, "people were skint".

Its not 10 in a row, its not even 9 in row, and they know the previous ones building to 8 are more tainted than a tainted thing being tainted.

"We need to be a lot more clever than we have been. Also when we play the huns in January we should be going in hard on guys like Barisic, Tavernier and Kent. Guys that if you remove them from their team their tactics and system fails."

They seem to have accepted that we are a threat, so their latest solution is to go out and cripple 3 of our players. Lunatic scum.
It’s not lunacy to say it wouldn’t work, to an extent, given the referees’ reluctance to deal with them.

This highlights the disadvantage we face in this country.

The best part is, Shane Duffy has liked that on Twitter.
2 losers liking each other ,ah nothing strange to see my friend .Why then don't any of their losers like wee treacle teeth is what i'd like to know, or maybe he dosen't like them .who knows :)) lovely entertainment none the less

Last edited:
2 losers liking each other ,ah nothing strange to see my friend .Why then don't any of their loses like wee treacle teeth is what i'd like to know or maybe he dosen't like them .who knows :)) lovely entertainment none the less

Shane Duffy is now trending, with mentally challengeds slaughtering him and Bears laughing at him.
Social media nightmare after being dropped for pish performances.

He might be on the Don Revie.

Shane Duffy is now trending, with mentally challengeds slaughtering him and Bears laughing at him.
Social media nightmare after being dropped for pish performances.

He might be on the Don Revie.
Getting it tight then.Such fun .Is it for being crap,agreeing with monkey heid or coming from Londonderry .Probably a combination
Only one thing in that bundle he can change though as he's def from Londonderry and def crap on a pitch so his only option to lessen the load is to tell monkey heid to piss aff :))

A few from their duffers thread :D

Frimpers wrote:
We would’ve beaten Hibs if he’d been playing. Change my mind.
———————-

Alright, Frimpers. That’s plenty. Your Leigh Griffiths comment makes me think you are at it.

———————————————————————

From the chosen one to a cowardly gimp in the space of a few weeks.

———————————————————————

He can’t even get a post on social media right!

————————————————————————
Even his defending of his instagram post is weak.

Personally, I think the decision has already been made by the sellick hierarchy to bin TLB. They are only waiting on their top target(s) to confirm their availability and to agree the terms of the contract being offered.

doyle07

First-team starter

5:02 PM - 1 day ago#10335
Rangers will go bust if we win the 10, possibly for good this time.
Our board cannot stomach the idea of a league without Rangers.
Keeping a manager in that is way out of his depth, a manager most clubs would have punted by now, helps to ensure the league is lost
It's a depressing situation, but it's part of the pain for playing in this country.

We're only top of the league due to lawell :D

A few from their duffers thread :D

———————————————————————

He can’t even get a post on social media right!

————————————————————————
Even his defending of his instagram post is weak.
Haha, they are pretty funny tbf.

The wee lassie that plays at left back is getting built up to be something special when in reality he is playing ok in a shite team and they equate that to him being world class.

Delusional muppets even heard them saying - hes been find of summer best player in league etc
It wouldn't be hard to be the stand out in their team at the moment but like ping pong hes posted missing to often as teams attack their wide open flanks.
Strange that she isnt being praised with the usual filth mantra that she is worth 20,30,40 million
Oh thats right they dont own the wee oddity

Oh dear :))

Screenshot-20201122-221305-Chrome.jpg
So am I getting this correct? this guy wants a protest to remove the management team when his own avatar is a photo of the erm manager?
Wow another village missing its idiot

Not sure if this wee beauty has made it on:

‘Combing through the huns finances right now is a bit like trying to undo somebody's shoe as they're booting you in the face.

We need to get back up onto our feet first.’
Funny and spooky at the same time. Funny enough comment but spooky that they take time to “comb through” our finances.
Weirdo bastards each and every one of them

I’m a bit worried lennon won’t survive the day, the pressure is really piling up and the board will want to direct it away from them

They don't care about their trebles anywhere near as much as they care about 10, tainted as it may be. They have been having nightmares about season 96/97 ever since and this is finally their chance to exorcize those demons.

And remember they've had 10 in a row already won for years, it was only a matter of time in their minds. The thought that it might not happen after all is making them panic big style.

PLEASE win tomorrow Rangers.

From before they even secured 6 they were singing that song, don’t know the words but it did say 10IAR.

It’s funny, because all of these trophies they’ve won in recent years will mean NOTHING if we do them this year.

Their hatred for Rangers Football Club & their pursuit of ‘the ten’ to get one over us is actually destroying them as a club.

Without getting ahead of myself or ourselves here, If we can continue our form and win the league, (i know, i have just went and got ahead of myself there) what do you think the uptake in ST's would be for them?

15k, maybe 20k at a push? Really don't think it would be much more than that.

Hell of an income drop when you have a massive re build on your hands and most of your 'stars' wanting away and running down contracts.

Probably wont need to buy any books for holiday next year. Kerryfail will keep me busy enough!

The wee lassie that plays at left back is getting built up to be something special when in reality he is playing ok in a shite team and they equate that to him being world class.

Delusional muppets even heard them saying - hes been find of summer best player in league etc
Best player in the league?!

From before they even secured 6 they were singing that song, don’t know the words but it did say 10IAR.

It’s funny, because all of these trophies they’ve won in recent years will mean NOTHING if we do them this year.

Their hatred for Rangers Football Club & their pursuit of ‘the ten’ to get one over us is actually destroying them as a club.

I never miss any of them

8.75* in a row, as a gift, at a push, every one tainted.

There is no 10IAR.

It’s all about 55 : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back