Kylie already lost it with the press

They will always look for someone to blame, they just can’t handle the fact that we are superior in every way, it’s eating them up.

Last season their board spent 5 mill on a goalkeeper, 3.5 mill on a midfielder, another 5 mill on a striker, 2 mill on a loan fee for a defender on 40 large a week, they also signed defenders on loan from Everton and AC Milan, the board clearly backed their manager.

Thankfully they got all the decisions wrong, that’s by the by though :))

Good on him. Interviewing techniques have been boring for years and he was asking him the same questions over and over again. As much as I wanted to keep in on for the hilarity factor even I was considering turning it off.

It's like watching David Banner getting goaded and starting to go 'full Hulk'.

The seams of his shirt are starting to give and tear.

A couple more weeks and he's going full-Sevco/Masonic referees/historical bias/sectarian/anti-Irish racism.

It's like a big 'victim jacuzzi/bubble bath' that they ALL eventually slip into and luxuriate.

Reactions: VGM
20210731-230749.gif

Is he a fall guy for their board and Lawwell? I know they went for Eddie Howe but how much was that smoke and mirrors? I think they look as if they’re sliding into the early 90’s hopefully, ”we had money and backed Ange, but but but” They must have made a fortune from the Rodgers era and the sale of Tierney, but for some reason they look skint. Is it their pishy meccano stadium built on the cheap and the disco lights? Don’t think they would have signed Arsefelt for 4m if they hadn’t punted Ajer. I think some of their board have been lining their pockets in the last few years if I’m not mistaken, like the Kelly’s and the White’s etc. This Manager looks like a patsy for them in my opinion, Clarke looks a cert halfway through the season. Long may their demise continue.
Ange needs a patsy

Heard a wee bit of that tàrrier podcast from Johnny Spar who said the mhanks had been tracking and talking to Angie at the same time as their failed offer to get Howe

are they that deluded they’re actually buying that bullshit?

I honestly don’t believe they miserly bastards are paying these fees.
They've spent so many years boasting about having more money while spending it on the footballing equivalent of magic beans. It'll now be a reversal and 'undisclosed' fees as they try and chase all the chancers out the door.

I honestly don’t believe they miserly bastards are paying these fees.

Been saying the same all along.

I think its mostly add-ons etc but all will come bare when they realise there accounts.

Signing players outside of the top leagues because most of those clubs will want full fee's. The leagues they are signing from looks to be low end wage with add on chunks.

They will always look for someone to blame, they just can’t handle the fact that we are superior in every way, it’s eating them up.

Last season their board spent 5 mill on a goalkeeper, 3.5 mill on a midfielder, another 5 mill on a striker, 2 mill on a loan fee for a defender on 40 large a week, they also signed defenders on loan from Everton and AC Milan, the board clearly backed their manager.

Thankfully they got all the decisions wrong, that’s by the by though :))
It's like Real Madrid pleading poverty in the recent Super League farce.

"We need more money because we wasted it all!"

I actually don’t think he comes across as a bad guy at all, just one utterly flabbergasted by the unbelievable shit show he has inherited, he must have thought he was arriving at somewhere decent with a a club of genuine European pedigree who would at least contend for the league every year……

He is out of his depth and they have ballsed up royally with his appointment. Wouldn’t be surprised if he chucked it. He handles interviews like a dead man walking.
Nothing surer than shite on a kangaroos arse, he’s walking from this, bravest man in sports to take it up again.

Ange cuts the shadow of a man who wants to be anywhere but here, has he brought his family over already?

Back