Lennon warns Ryan Porteous to tone down aggressive streak

If Porteous doesn't immediately go straight through a 19th Century Terrorist then we have all the evidence we need that he's a bought-off coward.

He had only received 1 Yellow Card in 7 games prior to playing us.

He is a completely different player when he plays against Rangers, due to a combination of hatred and being safe in the knowledge that refs will let him away with murder.

So far this season:

Porteous - 2 Yellow Cards
Brown - 6 Yellow Cards

I wonder how many of our impartial mhedia challenged him on that.
You can bet your bottom dollar this fact will never get mentioned in any media outlet anywhere this season, in fact, that Lego eating frauds disciplinary record will not get mentioned at all, and I’ll even bet it’ll be the worst record in the league this season.

And ?

If Steven Gerrard said it the SFA would be falling over themselves to hand him his notice of complaint.

I agree with your point.

However....the fightback needs to happen some time mate. We’re sitting back as a club and being schooled in how to play the media and how to conduct mind games.

Gerrard didn’t go nearly far enough with his comment re Alfie’s injury. He should have given them it with both barrels. He should have bemoaned the lack of protection our players get, with one inside receiving two layers of sutures. He should have questioned how the referee didn’t think it even constituted a foul. Give himself a platform to repeat the comments after the Hibs game.

If you’re going to get hauled over the coals then make it count.

Better still, stick Gary Mac up to give the pressers and let him act as a buffer.

We all know what is going on up here. Sitting on our hands is not an option.

Last edited:
The Lhurgan Bigot knows how to play the game, you have to give him that.

Porteous will probably end up at the Brendanbeu, match made in hell.

You can bet your bottom dollar this fact will never get mentioned in any media outlet anywhere this season, in fact, that Lego eating frauds disciplinary record will not get mentioned at all, and I’ll even bet it’ll be the worst record in the league this season.

Morelos booking = dirty bar steward/lucky it wasn't red/history of ill discipline.
Brown booking = desire to win/harsh decision/out of character.

That comment surely brings the game into disrepute.

Either Lennon is charged or it is the reason for the Compliant Officer to drop the citing of Steven Gerrard

He is a truly horrible hate-filled, bigoted individual, and don't get me started on Lennon.

Portesous is a stick-on to sign for the VicTims when Ajer is sold at the end of the window.
No chance of him signing for them, he is nowhere near good enough.

Surely bringing game into disrepute by highlighting another players discipline
Days after Gerrard reprimanded for commenting after a player is left with a hole in his leg from a challenge, Lennon feels comfortable to tell an opposition player to tone it down ahead of that player facing Celtic.

That’s how comfortable he feels about not being censured.

Last edited:
This is why Celtic get all the decisions. They have a greeting faced wee sh*t of a manager who knows how to put pressure on the referees. Why isn’t Gerrard doing the same?

This is why Celtic get all the decisions. They have a greeting faced wee sh*t of a manager who knows how to put pressure on the referees. Why isn’t Gerrard doing the same?

messy . Looking like a paranoid ‘every ref is a cheat’ type manager like lennon damages his personal reputation and his chance at a club down south. Lennon will never getter a bigger job than that lot so will just say what ever he wants

I agree with your point.

However....the fightback needs to happen some time mate. We’re sitting back as a club and being schooled in how to play the media and how to conduct mind games.

Gerrard didn’t go nearly far enough with his comment re Alfie’s injury. He should have given them it with both barrels. He should have bemoaned the lack of protection our players get, with one inside receiving two layers of sutures. He should have questioned how the referee didn’t think it even constituted a foul. Give himself a platform to repeat the comments after the Hibs game.

If you’re going to get hauled over the coals then make it count.

Better still, stick Gary Mac up time give the pressers and let him act as a buffer.

We all know what is going on up here. Sitting on our hands is not an option.

gerrard will never make comments like lennon does. His personal reputation goes above our club

messy . Looking like a paranoid ‘every ref is a cheat’ type manager like lennon damages his personal reputation and his chance at a club down south. Lennon will never getter a bigger job than that lot so will just say what ever he wants

It wouldn’t. The likes of Wenger, Ferguson and Mourinho all did it. They were smart enough not to go too far

Surprised as he also usually gets away with it.

It wouldn’t. The likes of Wenger, Ferguson and Mourinho all did it. They were smart enough not to go too far

not sure that’s a fair comparison . Because of how good they managers are they could get away with it . They can just point to their medals. Their reputation remained effected because of success. Gerrard as a up and coming not successful manager as of yet would get slaughtered in the media

I’m sure someone on here called this after the Hibs game. That Celtic would put pressure on the ref before their game with them

To be fair they haven't mentioned the ref and are putting pressure on the player and the ref. Much better approach than ours. Complete hypocrisy from the bigoted runt who doesn't discuss other club's players. Jack Ross will probably agree with him.

The lurgan bigot is clearly trying to set the tone before the game by saying porteous is aggressive. We all know he is, he’s proven it with his red card against us and his style of tackling, he’s a little hate filled cunt.

you know for a fact that porteous will be on his best behaviour tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how he tempers his game for that mob, against how he plays against us.

he is indicative of how biased and how pathetic this tin pot league is, that some players turn it on against us and then lie down against them.

I would love him to be red carded tomorrow or at least to cause an injury to one of the mhanks, but we know that neither will happen and the spoonburners will lie down and get pumped by this mob, considering they had the game of their lives last week.

And that prick lennon has got a brass neck telling anyone to tone it down considering his track record of noising players and fans up, the torn faced cunt that he is.
And the shoeing he gave they poor water bottles, 2 peas in the same fanny pod.

Clever work and a win win outcome for the SPFL's Favoured club. Porteous has been brought to the attention of the referee before a ball is kicked. He either tones down his natural game and gives Celtic and advantage or the referee has him on his radar and gets penalised for his first offence.

Why are they do good at theses sneaky moves, is it because they know they are untouchable. If Gerrard had said the same thing he would no doubt be up on a charge.

Last edited:
It's all so predictable really. Right on cue and the comments from the tramp. He doesn't miss an opportunity to put pressure on the prick porteous and the referee tomorrow. After bursting a gut last week my prediction is that this carthorse will be anonymous in an easy win for the tramps.

Back