Lennon warns Ryan Porteous to tone down aggressive streak

Not if he’s smart with it. All he has to do is comment on the physical nature of the opposition and insist that the referee does his job
I will grant you that the LB. is a master of the dark arts, but the S.F.A are also proponents.

I wouldn't trust them as far as I could chuck Lard arse Lennon.

I hate to say it, but he’s played a blinder here. Highlighting it before the game sets the wheels in motion in ref’s head.
I think they need all the help they can get, I can see Hibs winning there tomorrow, all is not well in the scum hut and I know they are undefeated, however they are playing absolutely shite by all accounts.
I reckon Celtic will win by three or four tomorrow. It’s what they seem able to do when the chips are down and they want to make a statement. Also watch for them scoring between 45 and 65 minutes - as they Seem to do in 85-909% of their matches. If I’m wrong and we beat Motherwell then we might be on to something but I’m not sure that’s the way it will pan out. Hopefully I’m wrong but it’s not the usual script

Hope I’m wrong and Porteous shoves TLB’s comment down his throat bit more likely Porteous will now display the toothless poodle act that the mentally challengeds want from him.

Steven MacLean has been given his orders. I remember Craig Levein complaining about Morelos being physical with his Hearts centre-backs two years ago after we had won 2-1 at Tynecastle. The following Wednesday we played Aberdeen at Ibrox and MacLean couldn’t get his cards out of his pocket fast enough to send Morelos off for nothing more than innocuous challenges.

This is the kind of thing this arsehole always does and gets away with it every time! Just like when the virus stopped the league,he was out next day demanding they are awarded the league!

LB knows how to play the media and how to influence referees.
Get a few quid on a red for Porteous.

The model Shitkicker giving out advice to an animal who kicks the shit out players? I thought he doesn't comment on other clubs players? Lies upon lies upon hypocrisy. It makes me sick how these cünts just cannot be honest and upfront.

Oh and expecting sensational back page headlines and an SFA charge? Nah only affects Rangers in that department.

Just give us 55 ffs.

This is a blatant attempt to put pressure on the ref tomorrow surely this is bring the game into disrepute and from a manager who never comments on other teams !!! Aye right !

Gerrard witnessed porteous being unavoidably sent off against us for thuggish behaviour last season. Wonder what would have happened if he'd made the same observations as lennon BEFORE our game last week.

Reactions: Gee
That lady's front bottom won’t lay a glove on Sellick, he’s obviously a mentally challenged. How could we not beat them fuckers last week. He’s a donkey.

This is a blatant attempt to put pressure on the ref tomorrow surely this is bring the game into disrepute and from a manager who never comments on other teams !!! Aye right !
Just following Peter the pig farmer's instructions is Lennon.

I hope porteous 2 foots eduard and snaps him in two
hYjtBSY.gif

The mhanks are good at this kind of $hitty... sneaky mind games.. We need to start competing in this area instead of always sounding like victims after we have been $hit on..

The mhanks are good at this kind of $hitty... sneaky mind games.. We need to start competing in this area instead of always sounding like victims after we have been $hit on..
You've just seen what happens when our manager even suggests that if Morelos makes a tackle similar to the one that put a hole in his leg, would the result be the same?

Let’s face it, with a compliant refereeing community and an outright supportive media contingent, the pre match build up will now include references to Porteous’ “physicality” and then when the inevitable card / penalty is awarded it will be greeted with “well, we said this was a risk”, whether or not it is deserved... but then the topic will be forgotten when Hibs come to Ibrox.

Celtic to be struggling tommorow wither behind or drawing red card and a late winner.i wonder the odds

On the flip side of the tramp's statement , it is good ammunition fro SG to throw at the compliance officer with regards to a negative statement against an opponent.

But that's only if he is ruled by the same set of rules as the other managers.

That’s Porteous put off his game before a ball is even kicked. When it comes to deviousness and sleekitness the mentally challengeds are in a league of their own.

Lennon is sleekit, of course.
Anyone that thinks tomorrow Porteus or Hanlon get away with the same transgressions they were guilty of against us is simply not right in the head.

The rule our boss has been cited in is the suggestion of official bias. The citation is a nonsense even on that basis, when you listen to SG’s words.

A red card tomorrow is a nailed on certainty.

Back