Let the scramble begin

I don't put in for semi finals or finals there are a lot more deserving Bears than me,I only go to home league games but today I heard about one guy who goes to 2 maybe 3 games a season heading up with a ticket for the game.

To be fair I saw a lot of spares going about for today , doubt the guy got one at the expense of anyone else today.

I assume those of us that got a ticket for today, in the second lot, will be first up for the final? I'll be raging if that's not the case!! :)

If it's for semis and finals I'm sure it needs to be done in writing.
Rage away then because that’s not how it will work - it will be a straight ballot for those signed up for semi finals and finals.

Just booked my hotel as hoping I won’t be sober enough after final whistle to drive back home.

Is it not the case that those in the CCCS, and have ticked all home cup games, get priority before the ballot?

CCCS with priority for semi-final and final will be balloted

I know that. What I meant was that out of all those on CCCS that have ticked semi finals and finals, priority will go to those that have also ticked all home games if there’s not enough tickets like there will be for the final.

Going to be a nightmare trying to get tickets, thankfully if I dont get one through the cccs then I'll get a club ticket.

I know that. What I meant was that out of all those on CCCS that have ticked semi finals and finals, priority will go to those that have also ticked all home games if there’s not enough tickets like there will be for the final.

But you need to sign up to home games to get priority for semi-final and final that is the only scheme to get it

Got the Monday off after the final so I will be able to properly celebrate some timskelping

My youngests birthday is on the 8th. Bloody raging :(

Didn’t think about the date until the announcer mentioned it after the game.

Me and my boy always get family section tickets. Pretty sure adult and child’s get priority for the B section (family section)
Adult and child on cccs should be fine imo

I was wondering today about that, are the union bears guaranteed a certain amount of tickets for semi/finals,. They seem to have the same allocation in the same spot whenever we get to Hampden.
Since I’ve moved over to BF1 about 4/5 years back every ticket I’ve been allocated is B1 away game wise a lot are on buses but just all meet and move in together

I am happy that the club will deal with any allocation in a fair manner. That saying I will not be a happy bunny if I do not get one.

Oh this going to turn into an argument, I only commented as I thought you were being sarcastic.

roll on months of complaints enjoy the night before worrying about tickets

No argument, was being a bit sarcastic, and should keep myself a bit more subdued.
I will be fine for a couple of tickets for the final but have a car of seven every week.
Two youngest will be getting those tickets, hopefully can get a few more to run the diesel guzzler to Hampden again.

Back