Let the scramble begin

I know that. What I meant was that out of all those on CCCS that have ticked semi finals and finals, priority will go to those that have also ticked all home games if there’s not enough tickets like there will be for the final.
To get priority for semi finals and final- I believe you must also tick all home non league games to be included in semi final and finals priority ballot and around 26k have done so - unless you forget to tick the priority box at the same time

Going on A+ getting 8 for yesterday and the original allocation being bigger than what we will get for the final I think 5 or 6.

I hope that’s the case, but have a feeling it might be less. My chances of a ticket are probably dependant on our RSC ballot, so the more they get the better.

Fair enough mate.

What happens to season ticket holders of decades who have previously been on CCCS and backed the team through thick and thin but haven't ticked the box this season for whatever reason? When a new season ticket holder this season with no previous purchase history with the club ticks the box and automatically goes to the head of the queue? I get that rules are rules and all that but in some respects it kind of echoes Travel Club members (many of which had attended a handful of games in their lives) hoovering up all the tickets for Manchester when countless thousands who had pumped in several thousands to the club coffers over many, many years couldn't get near even a sniff of a brief.

I reckon a fan's purchase history should be taken into account when determining access to tickets.

Sorry mate but thats clear cut. If don’t put down for semi finals/finals for whatever reason surely you know you are then giving up main chance of getting? How long fans have been going doesn’t come in to that in this case

Last edited:
Ok, fair enough. I thought you were agreeing with me when you said more clubs are looking for tickets in the SC. So it’s a case of more clubs are able to apply for the same amount of tickets?

Yes for the Scottish Cup more clubs get access to same amount of tickets

Yes for the Scottish Cup more clubs get access to same amount of tickets

God knows where I got the 17,000 allocation figure from. Maybe there was 17,000 in the semi and finals priority scheme at one time or something like that. I’m at a bad age :cool:

What is our likely allocation and how many are in CCCS? I mentioned to one of my mates yesterday about going to the pub and he seemed sure he would get a ticket as he was on CCCS. Didn't want to tell him that even then it would likely go to a ballot

What is our likely allocation and how many are in CCCS? I mentioned to one of my mates yesterday about going to the pub and he seemed sure he would get a ticket as he was on CCCS. Didn't want to tell him that even then it would likely go to a ballot

Allocation will be 21k.

There is roughly 25k on semi/final CCCS, coupled with the RSC and corporate allocations just over half of the CCCS will get a ticket for the final.

A loyalty system simply has to be implemented for this kind of thing.
People who’ve been to more matches deserve a ticket more in my opinion.

Just got the package through from Hampden, £420 per person, meal, free bar etc. Think I’ll pass!

A loyalty system simply has to be implemented for this kind of thing.
People who’ve been to more matches deserve a ticket more in my opinion.

the problem with that is the demand for almost every game is more than the tickets available.

would only work if you could pick and choose what games you go to like fans of the smaller clubs do

Missed out on the first ballot for the Aberdeen semi, missed out on the 1st ballot for the Hearts semi. Hopefully it doesn't happen a third time. There will be no second chance this time.

I still pay for every ticket knowing that I'll miss more games than I get to.

Where do I fit in with the loyalty scheme?

thatll be for the club to decide mate.
I think it was part of the recent supporters survey iirc.
In my view, priority should go In order to: people who’ve paid and attended, people who’ve paid for tickets, people who’ve not been

I absolutely don't agree with the system and whilst I'm a season ticket holder, there are fans far more deserving of a ticket, but they make the hospitality thing an option so I won't complain, but equally I'd support a system that rewarded the right people.

the problem with that is the demand for almost every game is more than the tickets available.

would only work if you could pick and choose what games you go to like fans of the smaller clubs do

not really mate, the big clubs all have them as far as I know?
It means that people who’ve paid for and used the tickets get priority.

In my view, priority should go In order to: people who’ve paid and attended, people who’ve paid for tickets, people who’ve not been
So I'd effectively be punished for having a job that means I can afford the tickets and missing out doesn't really hurt me financially?
I give Rangers money for games I can't get to, but miss out on finals as a result?
Playing devil's advocate slightly, as my seat is always used.

There will also be the fans who use the clubs resale facility. Rangers will then be punishing fans who have paid full whack for tickets, then given the club a cut from secondary sales.
Nobody would use the resell if it actually told the club you weren't attending.

My sister bought a season ticket from a fellow bear on here for the season. She lost out on first ballot for semi and was eventually told was because the cccs was activated after first European game. Annoying as she was at it and only bought the season ticket the weekend after it. Don't fancy her chances for final if that's the criteria they are using.

I’m in City centre London, any one know anywhere that will show it ? Lol
Watch it with The London Loyal.
The Greenman Pub in Islington.
Corner of Greenman Street at
144A Essex Road.
15 min walk from Angel tube station.

not really mate, the big clubs all have them as far as I know?
It means that people who’ve paid for and used the tickets get priority.

not sure about other clubs.

Look at the cccs this season,this weekend v livi looks like the point where everybody has had a ticket. That’s 6 games away in the league plus 2 away in the cup for most to get 1 ticket.

you say people who go to more games deserve priority but there just isn’t enough tickets to suit a loyalty scheme

Do you mean to Ibrox or Cup games or both?

Do you mean to Ibrox or Cup games or both?
Would be interesting given this seasons fixtures.
No home games, and two relatively small away allocations.

There are around 25k on the CCCS, but prior to yesterday we would only have had a maximum of about 9000 allocated a ticket in this seasons competition.

Are those 9000 to be guaranteed tickets going forward althought the vast majority of the CCCS hadn't even had a chance of buying one?

So I'd effectively be punished for having a job that means I can afford the tickets and missing out doesn't really hurt me financially?
I give Rangers money for games I can't get to, but miss out on finals as a result?
Playing devil's advocate slightly, as my seat is always used.

There will also be the fans who use the clubs resale facility. Rangers will then be punishing fans who have paid full whack for tickets, then given the club a cut from secondary sales.
Nobody would use the resell if it actually told the club you weren't attending.
I reckon that’s one reason the club can push secondary ticketing so well, you wouldn’t be penalised, you’d get some money back off next years tickets but someone who has been to more matches gets preference.
there’s no perfect system. I get that. But the way it is right now you could have someone (for whatever reason) who doesn’t attend the majority of matches getting a ticket for the biggest game of the season while someone who goes to every match, paying the same
Money doesn’t get to go.

Back