Livingston v Aberdeen Postponed

QueensferryCR3Bear

Not surprised. Its been drippin like a knackered fridge here all day. There's a layer of slush on the streets. Its likely frozen underneath meaning its not draining from the surface.

We had solid snow/ice on the ground from 29/12 until a few days ago.

Mr_Miscellaneous

Amateur hour.

Amber warning for rain issued earlier in the day and nobody came out to look at the pitch until kick-off time.

So far the games on "all-weather" pitches have been frozen off, snowed off and waterlogged :rolleyes:

Papac

In any normal country you wouldn't have these pitches at this level but you'd at least hope this is an excuse to rip them up once and for all.

Kbhblue

90 mins in this weather against Aberdeen on their all-weather pitch (unless it's too cold or too wet) would have definitely took a lot out of them before the 2 bheast games.

They also now go into them still on their good run.

B-D B-D B-D

Angrybluebear

Official Ticketer
Waterlogged pitch. On an all weather pitch

Keeps them fresh for the scum though
It's a all weather pitch so long as it's not too wet or too cold outside
Twice now. Livi should be fined for that, all weather pitch and twice it’s off. So fucking tinpot it’s unreal
Amateur hour.

Amber warning for rain issued earlier in the day and nobody came out to look at the pitch until kick-off time.

So far the games on "all-weather" pitches have been frozen off, snowed off and waterlogged :rolleyes:
Total joke. I thought an all weather pitch was all weather.
More cancellations in top division on “ all weather “ plastic than grass I think . Farce ban them

sorry to be pedantic but there is no such thing as an all weather pitch, it is an artificial pitch.

it is Scotland so why are people surprised.

It is a bit like non stick pans, they aren’t really.

Div1872

Surely Sheep complain to SPL thats two games postponed when Sheep have been in stadium preparing for the games

An alleged all weather pitch my arse

The fact that Livi dont own the stadium and rely on the council makes the fact Livi are allowed to play in the SPL an utter farce

Time for the SPL are insist on grass pitches or no entry to top tier in Scotland