Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

well got the first half out the way ,and got ourselves in front ,, but still an element of slackness and sloppiness in our play at times,,but in front we are so hopefully push on 2nd half and get this put away

I predicted 3-0 on the pre match thread and I’m sticking with that.

We’re completely dominant and Gerrard has so far called it 100% right to go with same midfield and front 3 that hammered the tinkers.

Also Katic and Worrall handling the Livi tactics effortlessly so far.

Once the second goes in for us to make it 2-0 we’ll all settle down.

I just think there is some amount of negativity on match threads. It’s almost as if some are willing us to fail rather than support us. That’s not a dig at you btw

I am not going to mention your 3-1 prediction against Killie

some ugly football towards the end of the half but at least we grabbed a goal. Ref needs to do something about the Livi players so many times they're just playing the man when hes in the air

It's tense.

Played well and should be further ahead but we're still missing chances. Thankfully their keeper sold a goal.

They can't help get the part about Liam Kelly being an ex Rangers player and his clanger today.

The Hamilton keeper dropped two in the net yesterday against the bheggars, so shut the f*** up Walker and Crocker.

McCrorie is the bomb, love how he covers in font of the backline, and a real threat going forward

Still looking as though we switch off at various times.

Good Rangers teams go out and seek 2nd , 3rd and 4th goals to kill the game as fast as possible.

This team seems to have a "1 is enough" mentality which is not good enough.

Positives are Katic, Barisic, McCrorie, Candieas and the work rate of Morelos.
Negatives Tav is passing to yellow jerseys far too often and Kent offering nowt.
Would like to see more from Arfield

Long ball should be a last resort. And see if you need to play it, it’s either clipped into morelos or clipped into a channel

Lost count the amount of aimless high balls hung up in the air. Meat and drink for any centre half

Wish this was the team that had started against Kilmarnock. Think we were all a bit guilty of wanting to see the new boys in action, when the best thing after a break would've been to go into it with the settled squad and let David and Defoe play their way into it.

Decent performance on a difficult pitch but we need to kill the game now and get a second.

Some amount of bears in the crowd today

Arfield is not the answer in that forward area .We are getting no back up from midfield when we are attacking.Just another struggle away from home I guess

I'm very pleased with our 1-0 lead. It forces Livi to come out, which should suit our attacking options. We still need to up our tempo and bring Kent more into the game. Morelos has been outstanding once again bullying their entire defence. Need another goal for us to make this more solid.

That pitch is absolutely awful......this game, as many others before it, looks like a Junior game. Not one player on show actually looks comfortable on the ball.

We are playing ok but still missing someone who is in the half turn and can hold onto the ball in attacking midfield. Don’t think changes are required at this stage though.

If Davis comes on for anyone it should be Arfield.

McCrorie has been immense, you don't take off your best midfielder in a tight game after only 45 minutes just because he has been booked. Players get booked in the first half all the time.

Back