Luis Lopes (Duk)

Being a fan of a club does not give you inside info on transfer fees :))
No but he watches him more than I do … only time I see him is against us … but realistically we’re not paying £3m for any player from Aberdeen is my point.

Good player but it's Aberdoom we're talking about dealing with here.
Unless we have a player they'd want in return plus cash the likelihood of being able to do any sort of sensible deal is minimal at best.

I like him, but he’ll be pricey, but if Kent goes that’s a big wage freed up, all hypothetical anyway as we don’t know if MB likes him

I like the look of this boy,a strong runner,skillful and a good scoring record in a poor Aberdeen team.I think he would be worth taking a punt on.
Lots of folks judging him by the sheep team he plays in rather than the player’s quality itself
I’d take him in a heartbeat, if we had seen him when he was still in Portugal rather than here, a lot of people would make a 180 in their opinions of him

Last edited:
We should always look to takenthe best players from other teams in our league. We have always done it in the past. Problem is, the hatred towards our club has meant this is now almost an obsolete concept because yhe moment we enter the room these diddy club’s double their price.

Both Miovski and Duk on course to beat Morelos best ever domestic season goal tally…
Anything to take a dig at one of our own eh? Never mind the fact Morelos also battered in a record breaking number of goals in Europe, and is only the THIRD player to reach 30 goals in a season for us in the last 25 years.

The issue is Aberdeen will want more than we will be looking to pay - look at Lewis Ferguson for example aberdeen would have wanted 5m had we declared an interest.

If DUK on the open market is 2.5m they will want 4m from us and that money could be better spent elsewhere IMHO - for what it’s worth and what I have seen he looks a decent player.

Yes I’d sign him. Suspect he’s what wilson and gio thought we were buying spunking crazy money on a matondo

Anything to take a dig at one of our own eh? Never mind the fact Morelos also battered in a record breaking number of goals in Europe, and is only the THIRD player to reach 30 goals in a season for us in the last 25 years.

Just something for the Pep Guardiola “we can’t replace him” brigade to consider. He also had 0 goals 0 assists in the champions league this season.

Back