Malaga bound Bears

Mentioned in another chat, flying into Malaga on morning of 17th from Edinburgh with Ryanair.

Looking to arrange a private transfer with a mate so have will a couple of spaces if people looking to split costs. Would be about £50 each with Hoppa, Malaga Airport to Seville Airport.

Get into Malaga at 1 on matchday and only the 430 train was available to book which doesn't get into Sevilla until 630 but better than nowt. If anyone is running a bus/minibus etc back to Malaga after the game would be interested.

Following this thread with interest.

Still to sort transport from Malaga to Seville on matchday and then the return on the thurs (X2).

I've got digs in Malaga so looking for a way back there late Wednesday/early Thursday. I'll probably get a public bus through to Seville on Wednesday morning.
Is there an early bus in the morning?

I have booked a 16 seater minibus from Malaga to Seville and back on day of the game. Only got one space left so might be if interest to someone travelling solo. £75 return. If interested DM your number and I'll add you to our WhatsApp group.

Looking at leaving Malaga (Sallés Málaga Centro Hotel) at 12 Noon. Depart from Seville (Hotel Sevilla Centre - half mile from Stadium) about 1.30am.

Above not set in stone for times or locations, just centralish locations in both towns.

Last edited:
Bo’ness True Blues are trying to source a bus and will run from benalmadena to Seville and back after the game if we can get one.

Obviously if anyone gets sorted before us, we’d happily travel and support them

Unbelievable support
I’ll keep an eye on this

Got a 16 seater minibus booked from Malaga on day of game. 2 possibly 4 spaces remaining. £75 return trip.

Looking at leaving Malaga (Sallés Málaga Centro Hotel) at 12 Noon. Depart from Seville (Hotel Sevilla Centre - half mile from Stadium) about 1am.

Above not set in stone for times or locations, just centralish locations in both towns but can be amended to suit later.

If interested in remaining spaces DM me your name and number and I'll add you to the WhatsApp group we have. First come first served that pay will get their seats confirmed.
1 space remaining.

Last edited:
Edit, spaces gone now filled.

Spaces on an 8seater Airport Transfer Taxi from Torremolinos departing 10am Wednesday to Seville, departing after the game 2am. All confirmed with the company, approx €75 a skull.

Drop me a PM if interested.

@Giogers72 secured x1.

Last edited:
8 of us going on a 22-seater minibus from Fuengirola to Seville as things stand. Would anyone be interested in coming with us to reduce the price a bit? Leaving at 0930am on the day of the final and returning at midnight.

Would be about 50 pounds a head if we can get all seats taken.

Last edited:
8 of us going on a 22-seater minibus from Fuengirola to Seville as things stand. Would anyone be interested in coming with us to reduce the price a bit? Leaving at 0930am, returning at midnight.

Would be about 50 a head if we can get all seats taken.
If I miss out on the official day trip I’ll be in touch

8 of us going on a 22-seater minibus from Fuengirola to Seville as things stand. Would anyone be interested in coming with us to reduce the price a bit? Leaving at 0930am on the day of the final and returning at midnight.

Would be about 50 pounds a head if we can get all seats taken.
Where is fuengirola in relation to malaga? We’re on a 7:30am flight thursday. Currently have a 7 seater car booked but would prefer something like this….theres 7 of us

Get into Malaga at 1 on matchday and only the 430 train was available to book which doesn't get into Sevilla until 630 but better than nowt. If anyone is running a bus/minibus etc back to Malaga after the game would be interested.

We are the same, would be willing to share a taxi to Seville if you were interested.

For anyone still looking, taxi malaga can be contacted on WhatsApp @ +34 600 29 39 51.

They eventually came back and quoted me 500 Euro's for an 8 seater to Seville and back.

Looking for 2 spaces on a bus or taxi returning from Seville to Malaga late Wednesday/early Thursday morning. Flight back from Malaga at 0720

I arrive in a flight from Bristol to Malaga on the Monday fly back the Friday. looking for 2 spaces in a bus or taxi to Seville on match day for me and my old man. Happy to share a taxi also if need be

I arrive in a flight from Bristol to Malaga on the Monday fly back the Friday. looking for 2 spaces in a bus or taxi to Seville on match day for me and my old man. Happy to share a taxi also if need be

Are you looking to return to Malaga after the game on Wednesday?

Hi mate. A bar in benalmadena is running buses now.

They may have some left if you message Kevin on WhatsApp @ +34602407626.

Leaving from Black Jack Sports & Family bar in Benalmadena @ 10.30 and returning @1AM.

Hi mate. A bar in benalmadena is running buses now.

They may have some left if you message Kevin on WhatsApp @ +34602407626.

Leaving from Black Jack Sports & Family bar in Benalmadena @ 10.30 and returning @1AM.
Iv seen this one but I can’t get that number to work on what’s app is there numbers I need to type before the 3

Iv seen this one but I can’t get that number to work on what’s app is there numbers I need to type before the 3
I got through and booked seats on WhatsApp with +34 602 40 76 26.

The +34 is for Spain. You may want to chose country and then fill in the rest.

Back