Malaga bound Bears

Hi mate. A bar in benalmadena is running buses now.

They may have some left if you message Kevin on WhatsApp @ +34602407626.

Leaving from Black Jack Sports & Family bar in Benalmadena @ 10.30 and returning @1AM.
Any idea how I would get in contact with them if I don’t have WhatsApp?

I land 945am Malaga on the Wednesday and have a flight 6am Thursday, so this would be perfect.

Guys, I'm looking to go from Malaga morning of the game then return either straight after or next day - if suits anyone needing a space filled in a Hoppa or taxi etc please DM me or let me know please what member is doing a bus etc cheers

Managed to grab 5 seats on a train into Seville at last

Now for planning the late night escape back to Malaga o_O

Totally regretting my flight choices for the way home now :D
Our bus goes back to Marbella at midnight and my flight is from Malaga at 8am. Not sure how much chaos to factor into that!

Flight from Luton gets into Malaga at 10.35am on Tuesday 17th and we are returning on Thursday 19th on a 10.35am flight.

Looking to book a return private transfer from Malaga to Seville for 3 of us but more cost effective to book a 6 seater.

Any interest? Cost is around £75 return

Back available...

I arrive in Almeria at around 0930 on the Tuesday and am hiring a car that in theory seats 5 (Seat Leon). I was planning on driving right to Seville but can probably do a detour to Malaga if there are a few folk that need to get there. Heading back from Seville to Almeria on the Friday so happy to do the return leg if anyone is on the same flights!

Train company have cancelled our tickets from Malaga to Seville and returned our money. Never gave a reason we booked these friday morning. Anyone else the same?

Train company have cancelled our tickets from Malaga to Seville and returned our money. Never gave a reason we booked these friday morning. Anyone else the same?

some had used third party booking sites and have been burned in the same way as flights

the company dont have the seats they sell then try and buy and price is going up all the time

Yes looks like 3rd party my mate booked it through rail ninja. We've managed to book the bus from Malaga estacion de autobuses to Plaza de armas sevilla it was way cheaper as well if anyones looking

If there are any buses going back towards Malaga after game that has 2 spare seats if someone could please let me know?

My mate booked it through Omio, weve got the tickets through already with the qr codes so looks good. Probably get refunded this afternoon knowing our luck

Flight from Luton gets into Malaga at 10.35am on Tuesday 17th and we are returning on Thursday 19th on a 10.35am flight.

Looking to book a return private transfer from Malaga to Seville for 3 of us but more cost effective to book a 6 seater.

3 of us looking to go from Marbella/Malaga and back.

Anyone looking for one way travel from Seville (leaving around 1am on Thursday) to Malaga city centre, please PM your number. Looking to get some more people to spread the cost.

Yes - what flight are you on? I’m Dublin arriving 8 and have a transfer booked

Bristol 2115 arrival. Was originally hoping to get up to Seville Tue night but think we’re going to end up private hire on the Wed morning.

I have booked a 16 seater minibus from Malaga to Seville and back on day of the game. Only got one space left so might be if interest to someone travelling solo. £75 return. If interested DM your number and I'll add you to our WhatsApp group.

Looking at leaving Malaga (Sallés Málaga Centro Hotel) at 12 Noon. Depart from Seville (Hotel Sevilla Centre - half mile from Stadium) about 1.30am.

Above not set in stone for times or locations, just centralish locations in both towns.
Still available?

3 of us in Malaga central, looking to share a taxi to Seville and back

Posted this in another thread:

Looking to sort a taxi or minibus from Malaga to Seville, and back after the game.

Does anyone want to chip in for a minivan 7 ways? Would be approx. €100 each.

Is everyone on early morning flights home from malaga confident of catching them? Looking at flights but just worried about early morning home

Looking to sort a taxi or minibus from Malaga to Seville, and back after the game.

I only need a space on the way back but looking. Just me

I’d be interested depending on times mate, there’s at least 3 of us, maybe 5.

We’ve a 7.30am flight to catch the following morning and I’m also keen to get to Seville early bells.

Looking for one seat on a bus or taxi going back to Malaga airport about 1.30am please

I’d be interested depending on times mate, there’s at least 3 of us, maybe 5.

We’ve a 7.30am flight to catch the following morning and I’m also keen to get to Seville early bells.

Aye, we'd fancy getting through early too.

Way back, guessing 12.30 / 1am departure?

The journey is just over 2 hours.

Anyone looking for one way travel from Seville (leaving around 1am on Thursday) to Malaga city centre, please PM your number. Looking to get some more people to spread the cost.
I have a train booked leaving early Thursday morning but would prefer to return earlier. How much do you reckon?

Back