Motherwell away emails out

@GeckoBear29 seems to reckon a hell of a lot has went to existing silver so possibly so.

And it would mean all the silver that moved up but still hadn’t had a ticket will have been guaranteed Motherwell.

Nothing surprises me anymore with MyGers to be honest so another fûck up would not come as a shock.

The ironic thing is it was also Motherwell away in October last season where they ballsed it up.
It might just be our group, but a lot seem to have got and they’re all silver!

How do you know when the ballot was done? You're assuming because tickets went on sale today that the ballot was done today, you're also assuming, if the ballot was done today that they didn't exclude the newly added points. You're assuming because they ballsed up last year that they've just done the same again. Surely that theory could be tested by asking on here if the tier or points listed in the email (I haven't seen the email so I've no idea which they list in it) are pre or post update. I've not yet read anyone saying the email they've had has their new points or a changes tier.

Just says the usual

Rangers No.
Supporter
Tier
Friendship Group

Guess someone will be along to tell us if it's bumped them up a tier

How do you know when the ballot was done? You're assuming because tickets went on sale today that the ballot was done today, you're also assuming, if the ballot was done today that they didn't exclude the newly added points. You're assuming because they ballsed up last year that they've just done the same again. Surely that theory could be tested by asking on here if the tier or points listed in the email (I haven't seen the email so I've no idea which they list in it) are pre or post update. I've not yet read anyone saying the email they've had has their new points or a changes tier.
A massive point of note is we were told the club wouldn’t ever do an away ballot again at the same time points totals were being updated. Yet they’ve sent out emails during the 2022/23 Q2 update

Did unsuccessful people get emails or are they just not bothering these days for them? In gold & nothing again, but only Hibs so far

3,423 golds registered. Gold tier has 3,481 members.

Although saying that if they had fûcked up like last year the new golds would be counted within the silver registration.

Difficult to work out for sure what’s went on but there seems a crazy amount of golds still sitting on just 1 ticket when I’d have expected 1k+ tickets for Motherwell to go to gold.
Yes, that’s what happened for st Mirren last year

Registration email had them in silver tier, the successful email to purchase said they were gold

Happened to @Super Ally

Serious question. Have you applied for games or been offered livi in ballot 2?

That doesn’t seem right if you’ve applied for all
I have applied for everything sent email to
Them after livi couldn’t understand it my son has just told me got one high silver his first of the season

Two of us,both gold.
Nothing for Motherwell.
Only had Livingston.
Expect to get St Johnstone.

A massive point of note is we were told the club wouldn’t ever do an away ballot again at the same time points totals were being updated. Yet they’ve sent out emails during the 2022/23 Q2 update
Yup and like I asked you previously how do you know when the ballot was done? The fact absolutely nobody in here has (so far) mentioned points/tiers being the post update points/tier in the email, would suggest to me there's no real issue. But I'm assuming that's not going to stop you pushing the narrative that there's been another shambles or balls up, based on almost nothing other a few people mentioning circumstantially they've heard quite a few silver's got tickets.

Yup and like I asked you previously how do you know when the ballot was done? The fact absolutely nobody in here has (so far) mentioned points/tiers being the post update points/tier in the email, would suggest to me there's no real issue. But I'm assuming that's not going to stop you pushing the narrative that there's been another shambles or balls up, based on almost nothing other a few people mentioning circumstantially they've heard quite a few silver's got tickets.
Given it’s happened before and they have previous for it, and given they said they wouldn’t do an away ballot during a points update again, I’m pretty content that it’s possible

Haven’t said that’s categorically what’s happened. If I had evidence to prove it I would say it’s happened this time. I seen evidence last year to
Know it 100% happened

Hold the bus

Surely the club haven’t done a ballot based on updated points, half-way through a points update without updating the thresholds :eek:

Exact same thing that happened in Q1 update last season appears to have happened again. Surely not

Once would be accidental but to do the same thing again would be deliberate
Potentially the same thing happening, I was silver and with the recent points being added, it's took me over the 1541 old gold threshold, on my successful motherwell ticket email it says I'm in gold tier now.

Managed to buy them fine on website but it said I had to remove the Dundee game from my basket first.

I am CCCS and I don't think Dundee payment has been taken yet, anyone know if removing it from my basket will impact my ticket for Dundee or will it still go through?

Motherwell as well.

Rangers No: 0005000

Mygers Tier: Gold

Member: Super Ally
We are pleased to inform you that you have been allocated a ticket for the Scottish Premiership Away match versus Motherwell.

Your ticket is available to purchase until 9am on Friday 22 October . The ticket must be purchased before this time to be secured.

Tickets will be dispatched via 1st Class Post, or Special Delivery.

Thank you for your continued support​

Dropped back to Silver after the update

Member: Super Ally​
We are pleased to inform you that you have been allocated a ticket for the Scottish Premiership Away match versus Motherwell.

Your ticket is available to purchase until 9am on Friday 22 October . The ticket must be purchased before this time to be secured.

I assume that’s an error on the date ? :))

Potentially the same thing happening, I was silver and with the recent points being added, it's took me over the 1541 old gold threshold, on my successful motherwell ticket email it says I'm in gold tier now.

Haha, wow.

Member: Super Ally​

We were told last year they wouldn’t do any away ballots during a quarterly points update period. Yet a year on it’s happened again

Yes, that’s what happened for st Mirren last year

Registration email had them in silver tier, the successful email to purchase said they were gold

Happened to @Super Ally
Happened with me as well then I got St Mirren, Motherwell, Livi and Hibs, pretty sure it was 4 aways in a row, leveling me out with the rest of gold

Happened with me as well then I got St Mirren, Motherwell, Livi and Hibs, pretty sure it was 4 aways in a row, leveling me out with the rest of gold
Slightly different if you didn’t drop back into silver to be fair

@Greg Marshall remember you telling me that lessons were learnt and it wouldn’t happen again. Once is a mistake, twice? I’ll let others judge if it’s deliberate

We were told last year they wouldn’t do any away ballots during a quarterly points update period. Yet a year on it’s happened again
Has anyone got gold tier on their email after starting in Silver?

Probably the only way of knowing.

@colonel yum yum looks like a repeat after all
Club should clarify what's going on then. Also if what you're suggesting has happened don't you think there'd be more than one person mentioning it? Another poster produced an email from last year, when there was a balls up. There's but nothing similar produced this year. I've just emailed mygers@rangers.co.uk and asked them to clarify. No idea if I'll hear back, but we'll see.

Has anyone got gold tier on their email after starting in Silver?

Probably the only way of knowing.
I have had it confirmed by someone else in addition to the poster on here. Could well only be those 2 anomalies but I’d doubt it

Are they? Because I got one and I won’t drop into silver nor have I been in it before
Not all tickets no. I know a gold since 2020 that was successful.

I’ve had it confirmed by someone else that they know of people top of silver before points update who’s emails say gold

Back