Moved into top sixteen in co-efficient

Marvin_Andrews_Loyal

why would you want them to qualify :mad: %^*& the scum we will do it on our own, want them to get beat in every game %^*& the coefficiently
They have already qualified, where did I say I wanted them to qualify anyways?

I asked a question about possible co-effieicents, think you might have had one too many tonight....

derBovril

What would two or three more seasons of this standard achieve? Anywhere near a automatic CL qualification?

hawkfalcons

and everybody can make catty comments but I will make it simple Rangers to win every game scum to loose every game end off if that makes me super staunch feck it don't care

Rt. Hon. Bearman

Our predicted position for next season is 14th as things stand. It is almost certain that we will now finish at least 15th, and possibly higher if we can qualify from this group.

We even have an outside shot of moving into an automatic group stage slot if both us and the taigs progress to the latter stages of this competition.

We can obviously win the league. But tonights results have pretty much guaranteed us Champions League football next season regardless.

Massive.
The two CL places for Scotland - should they be achieved this season - don't kick in until the season after next, 2021/22.

Marvin_Andrews_Loyal

wanting the mhanky mhob to lose every game is strange I mean really look at your strange post, I take it you celebrated that mhob winning tonight for the sake of that mhob getting a second champions league spot, hmmmm very strange
Are you unable to read?

I asked a question about the effects of results on co-effieicents this season. A hypothetical question to see if it was possible. Who celebrated their result tonight?

You are strange for coming into a thread about the exact subject you 'dnt give a toss about'.

Get to your bed, your coming across as a rambling lunatic on this tbh

hawkfalcons

Are you unable to read?

I asked a question about the effects of results on co-effieicents this season. A hypothetical question to see if it was possible. Who celebrated their result tonight?

You are strange for coming into a thread about the exact subject you 'dnt give a toss about'.

Get to your bed, your coming across as a rambling lunatic on this tbh
rambling lunatic seriously what a tit of a comment to make :))and no doubt more will pour from your rambling mumblings the only strange thing I read is your so called comments and to be honest have a 10year old grandson whose more articulate, so why don't you go to bed. night night

Marvin_Andrews_Loyal

rambling lunatic seriously what a tit of a comment to make :))and no doubt more will pour from your rambling mumblings the only strange thing I read is your so called comments and to be honest have a 10year old grandson whose more articulate, so why don't you go to bed. night night
Read that back in morning mate. Wow! (Your grandson might point out why we use capital letters at start of sentences btw)

Try chill out for a hour, we won tonight!

Brahim Hemdani's Granny

im not getting banned by making my views any further but really the mhnky mhob sympathisers are in force tonight if you want them to win for any reason im out :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Some people can see the bigger picture.

I'd rather they get pumped every game but when they win in Europe there is a silver lining for us. The important thing is its in the europa league and not the CL where the money is lower and they can't access a massive financial advantage over us

Bishy Bear

Official Ticketer
Would be typical that the scum get a CL place when we win the league

Backdoor entry bastards
Whoever finishes second this year will play in the Europa League next season. The coefficient kicks in the following season. People are missing this point.

buffalosoldier

It would be absolutely fantastic for Scottish football if us and the scum could make it into the guts of the knockout rounds. I will never actively want Celtic to win, but since they're already qualified I won't be too disappointed if they can pick up results in their remaining two games.

buffalosoldier

Think it's best if you hit the hay big man

ScottXC

Interesting to note that the co-efficient would have been worse if the tarriers had made it through to the CL group stages and do their usual routine of being the punch bags this season and last.

Points will be a lot harder to come across in the CL and our points will be divided by 5 when we get another team into Europe.

D-Von

The amount of coefficient points racked up the last couple of seasons shows how big of an embarrassment the other Scottish teams are.
McInnes especially should be getting called out at every opportunity by the media. fraud of a manager

Gaz030191

For those saying if we win the league this would just benefit Celtic, let's not forget if we could make it to 14th in the coefficient, then when we won the league we'd enter the champions league at the 3rd qualifying round.

Also worth noting 14 is achievable. The Czech republic ( who are 13th) Denmark and Cyprus are all within 2 coefficient points of Scotland and each have 1 team left in Europe.
-The Czechs have Slavia Prague who are unlikely to pick up any points with just Dortmund and Inter to play.
-Cyprus have APOEL who may still qualify for the Europa knockouts, but need to play Sevilla so it's looking unlikely.
- Denmark have Copenhagen, who will likely go through and still pick up points.

Based on this if Celtic win at home vs Rennes (which like it or not is probably expected) and we were to beat Young boys at home, then there's a huge chance to take that 14th Coefficient spot.

Sir Sasa Papac

Our predicted position for next season is 14th as things stand. It is almost certain that we will now finish at least 15th, and possibly higher if we can qualify from this group.

We even have an outside shot of moving into an automatic group stage slot if both us and the taigs progress to the latter stages of this competition.

We can obviously win the league. But tonights results have pretty much guaranteed us Champions League football next season regardless.

Massive.
It’s not next season it’s the season after we would get 2 places

Necro

This is some feat by both us and the scum.

Having 2 places in the CL for scotland would be good and attract better players.

Maybe the SPl isnt as poor as made out.
Rangers and Celtic are both very decent sides, the rest not so much

I was just looking at this, 6.750 points last year, this year we're (Scotland) on 7.50 with a minimum of 6 games still to go, should overtake Cyprus to go 15th & depending on results might actually push higher up

Seems 15th is the major cut-off, 2 CL, 1 EL, 2 In the new diddy cup
16th or below is 1 CL 0 EL, 3 diddy cup
That is actually a fu*king disgrace btw, they are effectively just closing the europa league competition off entirely. Not content with making the champions league impossible to get to, those same handful get the EL to themselves as well.

Gaz030191

What position would we need to be in to start in the Champions League Group Stages after winning the league?
The top 10 leagues get direct entrants to the group stage. Unfortunately that's way off for now.

10th place country is Ukraine on 33.100. We'd need to make up 8 coefficient points whilst other countries made nothing. Only way that would happen this season is if we went on to win the Europa league!

AZBlue

Mind blowing,int it.:oops:
I'm sure a few of us remember Scotland beating Cyprus 8-0. So they've either made great progress or we've got shitter. I'm going for the latter. These cants at the SFA have been lining their pockets with money which should have been used to boost our game for years.

Southsideblueblood

I'm sure a few of us remember Scotland beating Cyprus 8-0. So they've either made great progress or we've got shitter. I'm going for the latter. These cants at the SFA have been lining their pockets with money which should have been used to boost our game for years.
Or they didn’t punish their the team that could actually make a difference?