MyGers OF sale

Anything definite on tims taking tickets this time ?

Wouldn't be surprised if they returned the offered 800 on the Wednesday before the game
Surely we haven't offered them any.

I assume when the tickets went on sale Monday there was none available in that area then?

No ones putting their Celtic ticket on seatsub. No chance
For the Old Firm game we had McRorie in goal & Balogun at right back due to Shagger & Tav having covid, I got a ticket Friday night before the game through our ticket website, presumably because somebody had seatsubbed it.

If you keep checking single tickets do appear randomly on the website before Old Firm games. I checked constantly that week & saw quite a few, but it was only when I did it late at night I actually managed to buy one without someone beating me to it.

Took a lot of perseverance then & would imagine it will be even harder now given its a close title run in

For the Old Firm game we had McRorie in goal & Balogun at right back due to Shagger & Tav having covid, I got a ticket Friday night before the game through our ticket website, presumably because somebody had seatsubbed it.

If you keep checking single tickets do appear randomly on the website before Old Firm games. I checked constantly that week & saw quite a few, but it was only when I did it late at night I actually managed to buy one without someone beating me to it.

Took a lot of perseverance then & would imagine it will be even harder now given its a close title run in
I sestsubbed the last new year OF at Ibrox on the morning of the game.

Was too late to give to the bus and none of my mates could travel on the short notice, had a sickness bug. Probably rare that OF tickets get seatsubbed but it does happen.

Surely we haven't offered them any.

I assume when the tickets went on sale Monday there was none available in that area then?
I automatically assumed since people were saying the away section was " greyed out " I thought the tims had taken the allocation

Because I can’t see loads of people seatsubbing their old firm ticket can you?
Sure there will be some late call off on the morning of the game. People sick, hungover

You always get a big chunk
I see. I assume Celtic won't be getting offered any due to their carry on the past few season. But I thought Rangers would sell them to Non Season My Gers members.
They do, there will Def be some that come up, just need to be lucky

Shameful that the club are selling a product such as mygers for access to tickets and not making any available as they are clearly holding them back to sell to off site hospitality.

Fleecing the support again.

Work has been pretty quiet this week so been able to check at least once an hour, hibs ones appear now & again but not seen it once for the OF since they sold out.

Work has been pretty quiet this week so been able to check at least once an hour, hibs ones appear now & again but not seen it once for the OF since they sold out.
The Hives game was sold out 2 weeks ago but there has been loads of tickets this week. Our club couldn't run a p*ss up in a brewery

Do you think they won't be getting an allocation or was that just an admin error, hope anyone that managed to get any in that section are okay. Would be good if it was communicated what was going on with the away section.

Back