Mygers points being updated

Looking for some info please. I've not had a season ticket for a few years due to work commitments.

However I was wondering if being MyGers member is helpful for getting tickets for indivual games? If I was a member, can I only buy tickets for myself or do you get allowed any more?
Yes mate its actually been good for non STH'S

Good few have even managed home old firm tickets because of it.

1 ticket per member

Looking for some info please. I've not had a season ticket for a few years due to work commitments.

However I was wondering if being MyGers member is helpful for getting tickets for indivual games? If I was a member, can I only buy tickets for myself or do you get allowed any more?
Some info from the MyGers FAQs-
When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?

A MyGers Members sales window will always be scheduled before a public sale is opened.

The exact process and timings will vary depending on the competition, but we will communicate the key information and dates in advance of every fixture.

How many home tickets can a Member buy?

This can vary dependent on the game. However, for most matches, MyGers priority sales will be limited to 1 ticket per member.

(A cup game at home v lower league opponents may allow more than one ticket per membership)

Would do you think starting point who be for Gold? Surely it wouldn't be much higher than 1200 if it 3 years
Remember there’ll be a lot of people grouped closer together if it’s 3 years

If it went from 5 to 3 years, I’d start on high 1200s and that would be inclusive of every euro away trip that accrued points since 19/20 season and virtually every add on aside from 10 or so programmes

Therefore, I don’t think you’d be too far away from your 1200 prediction

Some info from the MyGers FAQs-
When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?

A MyGers Members sales window will always be scheduled before a public sale is opened.

The exact process and timings will vary depending on the competition, but we will communicate the key information and dates in advance of every fixture.

How many home tickets can a Member buy?

This can vary dependent on the game. However, for most matches, MyGers priority sales will be limited to 1 ticket per member.

(A cup game at home v lower league opponents may allow more than one ticket per membership)
Great, cheers.

There's a new generation of fans getting denied the chance to go to parkhead and its got nothing to do with MyGers.
Tough shit imo, not spending thousands to go home and away and give opportunity just cause someone would like to (now) go to parkhead.. ffs no wonder this mygers is a shit show.

There’s a point up for grabs for people who fancy a wee trip to faro. Maybe start taking those points and then moaning about the others (not saying you) .

Whatever next, too down in bronze for the beggars just cause they have never been to an away game and been to Ibrox for 20+ games

Tough shit imo, not spending thousands to go home and away and give opportunity just cause someone would like to (now) go to parkhead.. ffs no wonder this mygers is a shit show.

There’s a point up for grabs for people who fancy a wee trip to faro. Maybe start taking those points and then moaning about the others (not saying you) .

Whatever next, too down in bronze for the beggars just cause they have never been to an away game and been to Ibrox for 20+ games
Just saying its shite for young and upcoming fans who will never get the chance to be in the 7500 Rangers end for the derby

We all had a first trip to the piggery at one point, mine wasn't until I was 17

Do you think the club knew how divisive mygers would be when they had the brainstorm to start it up?

They’ve pitted every single fan against each other and created a monster that didn’t need to be introduced

If they’d just added a fee onto cccs and had mygers for experiences like training ground tour/behind the scenes training experiences/signed shirts/chance of winning hospitality tickets etc it wouldn’t have caused as much bother

The moment they started including additional purchases into a scheme that affects tickets they’ve left themselves open for criticism

Do you think the club knew how divisive mygers would be when they had the brainstorm to start it up?

They’ve pitted every single fan against each other and created a monster that didn’t need to be introduced

If they’d just added a fee onto cccs and had mygers for experiences like training ground tour/behind the scenes training experiences/signed shirts/chance of winning hospitality tickets etc it wouldn’t have caused as much bother

The moment they started including additional purchases into a scheme that affects tickets they’ve left themselves open for criticism
But they’ve made loads of money and don’t care about the Criticism so I’m sure they’re pretty happy with it .

But they’ve made loads of money and don’t care about the Criticism so I’m sure they’re pretty happy with it .
You’re already seeing the cracks appear and majority of people you speak to about it have a negative view of it (as you would if you now get less tickets)

I just don’t see how the levels of income get sustained as more people become disenfranchised with it

You’re already seeing the cracks appear and majority of people you speak to about it have a negative view of it (as you would if you now get less tickets)

I just don’t see how the levels of income get sustained as more people become disenfranchised with it
I agree with almost all you say but unless numbers drop they won’t do anything and I can’t see it happening .

It is ridiculous now.
There are people buying tickets for friendly games in Blackpool and over in Portugal,then hawking them for sale on here all to harvest one MyGers point.

I agree with almost all you say but unless numbers drop they won’t do anything and I can’t see it happening .
Membership alone is only worth around £1.2m for the club. It’s the equivalent of them adding £40 onto the cost of STs which is minimal

The additional purchases is where the club are looking to increase revenue, through changing habits and creating a frenzy. We’re now seeing people say they’re refusing to get involved in that and I firmly believe revenue from additional purchases will drop (champions wall and EH didn’t even sell out and that’s before people realised how few away tickets the majority will get)

There’s a % of fans that’ll buy everything but they’re a small minority. Once the club sees the buying habits subside, we’ll see movement on the design of mygers

Going back to your point, the membership fee alone is not what the club is primarily interested in

It is ridiculous now.
There are people buying tickets for friendly games in Blackpool and over in Portugal,then hawking them for sale on here all to harvest one MyGers point.
Could’ve got 4 programmes for that £32 :D

Unless you’ve already got all programmes and fancy an extra 2 points to go further ahead

Would have been better to just ask us to pay for a membership scheme on top of ST and do the usual ballots.

But doing that doesnt promote the buying of stuff for points

Less people will be annoyed if it’s 3, it’ll only be the guys who are at the top that’ll be pissed
Those at the top of gold are there because thy go everywhere. That wont change if it went 6/5/4/3/2/1 years.

The people who are annoyed and scared are those in low gold or high silver who are there because of the large amount of points awarded for ticking aways and CCS in the years before Mygers and dont travel away in europe.

So, are we all excited for the big announcement tomorrow then?

4.59pm, mass email sent; 5pm computers closed down and deal with the backlash on Monday.

Anticipation through the roof
12 years period but points for 3 months of each year rotating based on the chinese animal of the year.

If you reach a major birthday during any of those years you get a bonus 5000 points just because.

And tiers are flipped so bronze and lowest point get most tickets

So, are we all excited for the big announcement tomorrow then?

4.59pm, mass email sent; 5pm computers closed down and deal with the backlash on Monday.

Anticipation through the roof
Just heading to the shops, get the biggest bag of popcorn they have

Back