Mygers points being updated

I reckon I may fall out of Gold if it goes to 3 years, haven't managed as may Euro aways as I'd like the last couple seasons due to different issues.

Either way it is what it is.

I'm confident I'll manage to climb back up in the next year or 2 if it happens.

12 years period but points for 3 months of each year rotating based on the chinese animal of the year.

If you reach a major birthday during any of those years you get a bonus 5000 points just because.

And tiers are flipped so bronze and lowest point get most tickets
What are we defining as major birthday?

12 years would just cover me for 18, 21 and 30

So surely that means I’m due a seat next to Gio in the dugout?

Hopefully into Gold this time climbed from bronze at start now just under 1700 and a season with nil points still to fall off for me

Mis calculated think both zero point seasons are off now

Last edited:
Hows this possible
Max points in 17/18 was approx 265
Max points in 18/19 was approx 340

If my calcs are right

There’s no way his 1700 doesn’t include both those seasons unless he’s bought every single add on and about to take top place of mygers

I had 3 seasons as a season ticket holder according to MyGers at start although I’ve had a season for around 40 years. So I have bought everything going and all matches and most European always since
Do you mean when it started in 20/21 that they said you had 3 seasons as a ST holder

2 years on, you’ve now had 5? Sorry if I’ve picked you up wrong

I never took part In any Celtic allocation survey but my answer would be “just get a team together to beat them on the park, no need to cut their allocation” coz at the end of the day that’s what it was really all about, their fans larging it up while they were giving us a roasting in our own ground, during our dominating years , we’d put another tier on the bromloan if we could ,to get more of them in to witness the pumpings we dished out to them

Last edited:
I never took part In any Celtic allocation survey but my answer would be “just get a team together to beat them on the park, no need to cut their allocation” coz at the end of the day that’s what it was really all about, their fans larging it up while they were giving us a roasting in our own ground, during our dominating years , we’d put another tier on the bromloan if we could to get more of them in to witness the pumpings we dished out to them
Oh dear enjoy your notifications :))

I’d ban selling tickets for the likes of games abroad on here the amount of Sunderland tickets is wild all for one point. Could’ve just not applied like myself and it might’ve went lower for people actually booked.
Had a scroll through and its not just domestic aways but european aways in bears section and other cup games.

Losing another 2 season could take them down to roughly 1150, u think that will be gold?
I think gold cut off would be high 1100s but remember there’s going to be thousands grouped together

Won’t be much differentiating

Maximum would be around 1310 and that would be inclusive of every add on and every single euro away, very few will have done that

I’d ban selling tickets for the likes of games abroad on here the amount of Sunderland tickets is wild all for one point. Could’ve just not applied like myself and it might’ve went lower for people actually booked.

There was a Braga away ticket pit up for sale on here within hours of them becoming available to buy. I could be wrong, but I’m sure there was even a Leipzig ticket(s) going. Funny how there were no Final tickets being sold though due to last min change of plans…

Even domestic aways, within an hour of the emails coming out there are tickets for sale for the ‘lesser’ games like Livi and St J

There was a Braga away ticket pit up for sale on here within hours of them becoming available to buy. I could be wrong, but I’m sure there was even a Leipzig ticket(s) going. Funny how there were no Final tickets being sold though due to last min change of plans…

Even domestic aways, within an hour of the emails coming out there are tickets for sale for the ‘lesser’ games like Livi and St J
I'm sure a europa league final ticket was even for sale at one point, I'd say someone's circumstances really did change with that one though

So, are we all excited for the big announcement tomorrow then?

4.59pm, mass email sent; 5pm computers closed down and deal with the backlash on Monday.

Anticipation through the roof
Is it defo tomorrow? Where have you seen this?

Is it defo tomorrow? Where have you seen this?
Not confirmed but the SLO said on Tuesday that it would be communicated in a few days.

So I’m guessing they’ll do their usual and leave it until 5pm on a Friday to hope people have calmed down for Monday and don’t kick up as much fuss

Either way, there’s going to be a lot of irate fans

12 years period but points for 3 months of each year rotating based on the chinese animal of the year.

If you reach a major birthday during any of those years you get a bonus 5000 points just because.

And tiers are flipped so bronze and lowest point get most tickets
Minus 100 points for those who renewed through the boycott from the spivs imo

Each season

Think the max you could be on if you were bronze when it was introduced would be about 1500-1550. Bare in mind the bronze at the start of the 20/21 season was 750 and below iirc. Since then a bronze member/silver could accrue about 220 in season 20/21 (not including season ticket and mygers that would have been accounted for in the very first mygers update), approx 350 in 21/22, and 175 for 22/23.

Only ever seen 1 celtic since allocation cut

And it least 50 posts saying I'll take ( from what I remember)

It’s not
When it started and was five years I had only three years ST only 2 years CCS and only one year away CCS so I was very high bronze on 800+ points, if we are looking at 5 years previous at the minute it’s 5 years ST, 4 years CCS , still the 1 years away and this seasons away points!
Throw in RTV, Edmison House, 13 Euro aways and odd points here and there!
I’m on 1635 on the latest update so hopefully gonna end up gold so I’d say it’s possible but only in exceptional circumstances!

Back