Mygers points being updated

Not to be pedantic but that’s nothing to do with mygers, in fairness.

In the only cccs it would’ve taken approximate 26 years for every cccs away member to get 1 Parkhead ticket based on away cccs getting 300 at the time

By that I mean 2 games at Parkhead for 26 seasons, fans would’ve only got 1 game out of that

With mygers, it’s only circa 250 tickets that go to mygers gold. It would take 6 seasons for everyone to get one through their ST if gold stayed the same and everyone was given 1

The issue at Parkhead isn’t because of mygers bf it’s the taboo subject that’s the elephant in the room
I was simply trying to explain to someone questioning my reasons/loyalty for wanting a refund.

I don’t disagree with anything you’ve said.

I’ve well over 1800 points I’ll always be gold.

I don’t disagree with it staying at 5 years my issue was renewing my son’s membership. He got 2 games last season st Johnstone and Dundee I could have picked up 100 spares for either game, he got no games I was successful for even with linked F&F. It was honestly pointless.

They had it in the T&Cs it was changing to 3 years so I renewed his membership and we were excited of the prospect of potentially taking him to Parkhead or Tynecastle etc. I’m not apart of a supporters club so highly unlikely I’ll ever pick up tickets for the bigger games although we’ll still be at every game we can get tickets for. Now it looks like I’ll have to break it to him there’s zero chance of parkhead etc he’ll be gutted.

I’ll be fully expecting a full refund on his Mygers membership!
Dry your eyes ffs, the T&C's have continually changed during Mygers lifespan. The chance of him getting a ticket for Parkhead is still very slim even if he was in the top half of gold!

The line about it not being fair on those who missed out is ridiculous. What about previous rounds where guys missed the cut?

Seriously, who at the club signs off that this is the right decision? Would love to hear their reasoning.
Every single European away game has been oversubscribed aside from Lyon, but it intially was

Every single domestic away game has been oversubscribed

That excuse is them admitting they’ve soiled their pants and are too scared to upset people

Dry your eyes ffs, the T&C's have continually changed during Mygers lifespan. The chance of him getting a ticket for Parkhead is still very slim even if he was in the top half of gold!
Could be on maximum points over a 5 year period and still miss out to someone that’s just been promoted from silver

Not exactly fair, is it

Dry your eyes? Honestly fu*k up

So what if they have so that’s ok? Look forward to keeping an eye on your posts I’m
Sure you never moan

Yes, i questioned it, a £50 refund FFS.

I wonder did you take up both refunds for your season tickets during the Covid hit season? a damn sight more than £50!
No I didn’t never even considered it, the point isn’t about the money but you know that anyway

I don’t disagree with it staying at 5 years my issue was renewing my son’s membership. He got 2 games last season st Johnstone and Dundee I could have picked up 100 spares for either game, he got no games I was successful for even with linked F&F. It was honestly pointless.

They had it in the T&Cs it was changing to 3 years so I renewed his membership and we were excited of the prospect of potentially taking him to Parkhead or Tynecastle etc. I’m not apart of a supporters club so highly unlikely I’ll ever pick up tickets for the bigger games although we’ll still be at every game we can get tickets for. Now it looks like I’ll have to break it to him there’s zero chance of parkhead etc he’ll be gutted.

Also, say it stays at 5 years which I think it should but that’s just my opinion

In 2 years time he might have enough points for Gold and have a chance at a ticket for Parkhead, good luck explaining to him that you took the huff, demanded a refund, and took his MyGers membership away

Then he will be ‘gutted’

Also, say it stays at 5 years which I think it should but that’s just my opinion

In 2 years time he might have enough points for Gold and have a chance at a ticket for Parkhead, good luck explaining to him that you took the huff, demanded a refund, and took his MyGers membership away

Then he will be ‘gutted’
You could drop out of mygers and pop back up in a few years time and not miss out on many points other than the annual 15 for applying for away games it seems.

The club is liable to folk wanting refunds on mygers if they change their tact.

You could drop out of mygers and pop back up in a few years time and not miss out on many points other than the annual 15 for applying for away games it seems.

The club is liable to folk wanting refunds on mygers if they change their tact.
He'd also miss out on the 20 points per season for Annual renewal of MyGers and is there not added bonus points for early-bird renewals on top of that as well? Over two seasons that, plus lets say the 15 points per season for Aways, could come to 70 points or more.

Then he will be ‘gutted’
Look I don’t disagree with it being 5 years but I didn’t change it in the first place. I don’t believe he’ll ever reach gold or anyone else that’s well off it at present unless the years or tiers change and are then hugely populated.

Then he will be ‘gutted’
even this is slim

1. You won’t get a refund as they’ve changed stuff before

2. What points is he on the now? I think it’s unlikely he’ll be gold if he’s only been a ST holder for 3 years anyway

Don’t believe it was ever emailed out or communicated to people. Only place I’d seen it discussed was on here
There's a new generation of fans getting denied the chance to go to parkhead and its got nothing to do with MyGers.
New generation getting denied the chances to follow Rangers like many have before them.
It was and became a way of life for life for most.
One (maybe) away ticket every couple of years will see lots not having the same traditions.

Not just a he fault of MyGers.
Increased hospitality allocation /decreased support allocation and most importantly the sheer spiteful cutting of Rangers allocations from SPFL teams

New generation getting denied the chances to follow Rangers like many have before them.
It was and became a way of life for life for most.
One (maybe) away ticket every couple of years will see lots not having the same traditions.

Not just a he fault of MyGers.
Increased hospitality allocation /decreased support allocation and most importantly the sheer spiteful cutting of Rangers allocations from SPFL teams
I’m a broken record regarding the allocation change so not wanting to go into it again, just merely responding to that post

1. You won’t get a refund as they’ve changed stuff before

2. What points is he on the now? I think it’s unlikely he’ll be gold if he’s only been a ST holder for 3 years anyway
Have people asked before? Has there been such a blatant change of T&Cs before? I know there’s been I believe such and such but actually written down confirmation? Genuine question

This will be his 5th season he’s on approx 1290

Have people asked before? Has there been such a blatant change of T&Cs before? I know there’s been I believe such and such but actually written down confirmation? Genuine question

Yes, there’s been actions taken that go against the T&Cs

There’s a clause in the T&Cs which is a carte Blanche get out clause for them to change the rules as and when they want

I’m trying my best to stay out of it and you’re throwing bait like this, come on bud

But there was a survey done… just don’t personally know any participants
Survey done with the average age of over 40 no doubt who's only venture outside of Ibrox to see Rangers is Hampden

Survey done with the average age of over 40 no doubt who's only venture outside of Ibrox to see Rangers is Hampden
If they were transparent with results/questions asked/sample size etc drones like myself wouldn’t have any wriggle room to cry

He'd also miss out on the 20 points per season for Annual renewal of MyGers and is there not added bonus points for early-bird renewals on top of that as well? Over two seasons that, plus lets say the 15 points per season for Aways, could come to 70 points or more.
In the grand scheme of things its not a massive amount of points for taking you into gold/keep you in silver.

There will also be whatever add ons getting kicked out.

For context I’m on 1619 with two seasons to drop off and I’ll be struggling for gold I reckon. With one dropping off I still think he’ll be in silver mate with no chance at parkhead anyway I’m afraid.

Yes, I would say changing from fastest finger first to ballots within tiers was a pretty big change to the T&Cs

For context I’m on 1619 with two seasons to drop off and I’ll be struggling for gold I reckon. With one dropping off I still think he’ll be in silver mate with no chance at parkhead anyway I’m afraid.

Yes, I would say changing from fastest finger first to ballots within tiers was a pretty big change to the T&Cs
Understatement there :D

- As was the rules surrounding points updates
- the number of members in gold (we’re told it’s not a % but a fixed number)
- the use of criteria for some away games but not others
- not being any criteria set for people being selective in applications/not actually purchasing tickets allocated
- hearts away in December gold only but then gold/silver/bronze in may
- not explaining to members the rule changes surrounding how F&F are managed in ballots, if in same tier (can elaborate if needed)
- their ability to give tier numbers in April but not confirming tier numbers for July 21, October 21 or January 22

Looking for some info please. I've not had a season ticket for a few years due to work commitments.

However I was wondering if being MyGers member is helpful for getting tickets for indivual games? If I was a member, can I only buy tickets for myself or do you get allowed any more?

Looking for some info please. I've not had a season ticket for a few years due to work commitments.

However I was wondering if being MyGers member is helpful for getting tickets for indivual games? If I was a member, can I only buy tickets for myself or do you get allowed any more?
Tickets are supposed to go on sale to MyGers Members before General Sale. Its one ticket per MyGers Membership though, so no extra tickets - you'd need to buy in General Sale if looking for tickets for a non-MyGers Member.

Would do you think starting point who be for Gold? Surely it wouldn't be much higher than 1200 if it 3 years

Back