Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a good laugh tbf, starting to get the feeling that the producers etc are going to take this show and turn it into something it’s not pretty soon though to milk the coin.

Does seem that way. They're now producing any old content to keep the sponsorship revenue coming in.

Have a feeling it will lose it's way if they deviate too far from the footy stuff.

There hasn't been a 121 interview for weeks now.

Howling the full way through this, that boy isn’t wired up right.

He used to annoy me, but see when you realise he is not serious and not wired right its a lot easier.

Does seem that way. They're now producing any old content to keep the sponsorship revenue coming in.

Have a feeling it will lose it's way if they deviate too far from the footy stuff.

There hasn't been a 121 interview for weeks now.

Watched the halliday one today, was actually very good.

I made the point on hear how it was a crazy signing and Derek Ferguson basically said the same word for word

Dinosaur defender that is used to playing with teams that sit in their own box and clear crosses all day moving to a team that dominate the ball in 99% of the games they play and play 30 yards further up the park
My old boss is a Brighton fan & he firstly couldn’t believe they got £2m plus wages covered but secondly his ”style” was a siege defender heading balls out of the box when under pressure but use of the ball & pace non-existent.

Subscribed to this podcast after the recent results, lasted about 20 seconds when I realised it wasn't about football, bad week to start I guess. Seems odd timing to attract new fans when there is a lot of buzz and hysteria around Scottish football and folk like me wanting content. Could have been recorded and used as their Xmas special to give them a week off in the festive period.
0/10 but awful timing!

Buzzing for KTBOTG tomorrow, canny wait to see Halliday revelling in their pain again :D
A don’t think KTOBG will be on today, si hasn’t been on go radio on his usual Friday or last night slot with Barry Ferguson, not sure what is up with him

Subscribed to this podcast after the recent results, lasted about 20 seconds when I realised it wasn't about football, bad week to start I guess. Seems odd timing to attract new fans when there is a lot of buzz and hysteria around Scottish football and folk like me wanting content. Could have been recorded and used as their Xmas special to give them a week off in the festive period.
0/10 but awful timing!
They’ll have keeping the ball on the ground today or tomorrow. Halliday possibly on the show

A don’t think KTOBG will be on today, si hasn’t been on go radio on his usual Friday or last night slot with Barry Ferguson, not sure what is up with him
Found it strange that Si wasn’t mentioned at all on the Go Radio show last night

She’s fit as %^*& :oops:

i googled her and wasn’t impressed. She’s stunning there tho.

pretty standard for me. The girl next door look has always been more appealing than massively over made up (and yes I know she is made up there but not compared to the google pics).

Found it strange that Si wasn’t mentioned at all on the Go Radio show last night
Yeah a noticed that, am just listening to it just now, a looked and he has been quiet on twitter too, a wonder if covid related

Screenshot-20201204-182548-com-android-gallery3d.jpg
his face when she starts laughing at him :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back