** Partick v Rangers - Match Thread - BT Sports **

Definitely not taking this one for granted, but hoping for 5-0 to top the table and start putting pressure on the Bheasts ahead of the 23rd.

2nd away game this season.
2-0 Gers and we play as well as we did in the first half during County game.
Really played some good stuff and 90 minutes of that will do nicely.

Just as long as the players whoever is picked treat it as the most important game this season so far still to be played.

Tomorrow night is a huge game for us. If we want to challenge this season we can only do it by stringing wins together and dropping very few points. We know the vermin will win the vast majority of their games. We have better players and a better team than last season, the one thing they need to now show us is they have a winning mentality.
We may or may not be champions this season, but real progress will be made if we start to put fear into our opponents the way there was in years gone by. That fear will come back only when we have a team who others think they will lose against.

It is good to see this season we have so many good alternatives for players in their positions. A big change from last season and now we can actually have a discussion on who should be starting without the teams all looking awful.

If we are to put the filth under any pressure this season games like this are absolutely vital. No slacking, no mercy, just put them to the sword.

Got to show that we can put a winning run together and are capable of mounting a challenge.

Our chance to put the pressure on others, three points are a must.

1st Half:

------------Foderingham
Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace
-------------Jack Rossiter
----Candeias Dorrans Windass
----------------Morelos

2nd Half:
------------Foderingham
Tavernier Alves Cardoso Wallace
-------------Jack Dorrans
-----Candeias Pena Windass
---------------Morelos

Half each for Rossiter and Pena
60 minutes if comfortable: Miller on for Morelos
Game time for Herrera and Krancjar on Tuesday

I'd like to see

Wes

Tavernier__Cardoso__Alves__Wallace

Jack____Dorrans
Candeias_____ Pena_____Windass

Morelos

I've no doubt you will see this but probably only for the last 30 minutes.

Don't mistake that for a criticism, as it worked well on Saturday.

Really looking forward to tomorrow night, few drinks in the town before the game then into the city centre afterwards.

This is the team I'd like to see start

IMG_0662.jpg

Miller and Kranjcar, Miller and Kranjcar squawk squawk Miller and Kranjcar, Miller and Kranjcar...
In fairness,it's a legitimate concern.I've been a big supporter of Pedro but his blinkers to playing Miller in particular is mental.

Not a dig at the players btw,I feel sorry for them as they ain't picking themselves.But they're holding the team back from progression imo.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Firhill is seldom easy, but we do have a good record there.

Play to our recent form and we should win by two or three clear goals.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I'll take a win no matter the score and three points.

Like to also see the young lad from Man city Namane getting some time to see if he can step up and add some quality.

Thistle can be quite a stuffy team to play but no doubt they will lift their game and play out of their skins, They missed an absolute sitter against the mankies to draw level and should have had a penalty.

3pts and hopefully the bonus of a good performance as well.

I think we win 1-0 be a tight game big Bruno to get his first goal for us. Getting of the rig this morning so be home to see the game cant wait

Back