Rangers 70’s Retro Scarf

All sold out! I upped it again to 450 thinking I’d have some to sell when they arrived and they have all gone And Im still getting requests for more lol amazing response! Thanks so much everyone it’s really appreciated. Can’t wait for everyone to get these! WATP!
Do you plan on getting more, @Der Hammer1 ? If you do get more, I'm looking for one. Cheers!

I have ordered one and will hopefully order more if the stock gets replaced. Looking forward to seeing if other classic scarves get produced.

I have ordered one and will hopefully order more if the stock gets replaced. Looking forward to seeing if other classic scarves get produced.
I am looking into more classic scarves guys and other products. Any specific scarves people are looking to be reproduced? Also will get more of this scarf produced after This batch arrives and will get them on the site for people. Got a few other ideas to come as well I’m excited about :)

I am looking into more classic scarves guys and other products. Any specific scarves people are looking to be reproduced? Also will get more of this scarf produced after This batch arrives and will get them on the site for people. Got a few other ideas to come as well I’m excited about :)
Brilliant news! There's some that were mentioned already in this thread,there's a blue with a thin vertical red and white stripe and white tassles,and a blue with an 45 degree red and white stripe ,similar to the one you have sold here,but without tassles or emblems . I'll be like a kid in a sweetshop with these!

Your doing a grand job mate.

Hi guys,

I am reproducing a class Rangers Football Supporters Retro Scarf from the 70’s

material will be Silk and the length will be 15 x 145 cm

here is the scarf image:

100 have been ordered and they will be available to pre order on Monday 25/01 at 5pm

www.everysaturdaywefollow.co.uk

just letting anyone know in case they are interested. been a fair bit of interest on twitter

Thanks bears
That's like the one my dad wore.

Brilliant news! There's some that were mentioned already in this thread,there's a blue with a thin vertical red and white stripe and white tassles,and a blue with an 45 degree red and white stripe ,similar to the one you have sold here,but without tassles or emblems . I'll be like a kid in a sweetshop with these!
Will get onto those mate. Support on here has been unreal genuinely want to thank everybody

I'm also interested, i've got the satin type one from 1975, with the RFC and League Champions logos, made by Macties of Scotland.

Hello everyone,

just spoke with the manufacturer and the scarves are due to be shipped on the 6th feb. Will get a picture beforehand. Expect to have them in my possession next week and all orders will be posted first class. May take a day or two to get through all orders lol but all will be posted ASAP when I get them. Thanks everyone for your orders. Got some new rangers Beermats on order if anyone is interested can see them here.

Www.everysaturdaywefollow.co.uk

Hello everyone,

just spoke with the manufacturer and the scarves are due to be shipped on the 6th feb. Will get a picture beforehand. Expect to have them in my possession next week and all orders will be posted first class. May take a day or two to get through all orders lol but all will be posted ASAP when I get them. Thanks everyone for your orders. Got some new Rangers Beermats on order if anyone is interested can see them here.

Are there more scarfs due to be ordered after this batch ? Thanks.

Hello everyone,

just spoke with the manufacturer and the scarves are due to be shipped on the 6th feb. Will get a picture beforehand. Expect to have them in my possession next week and all orders will be posted first class. May take a day or two to get through all orders lol but all will be posted ASAP when I get them. Thanks everyone for your orders. Got some new Rangers Beermats on order if anyone is interested can see them here.

You have an update on ordered scarfs mate have they been dispatched?

Would be interested in ordering one too and would love to see the design of one without tassels. Do I just contact you via the website or wait until they are in stock? They look superb by the way, well done.

I'll be keeping an eye on the website to hopefully pick one of these up if you end up with spares. Look class.

Looking forward to the picture getting posted here to get a sneak look

I've been interested to see these since ordering one

Back