Rangers Lotto

I’ve just logged in to update my numbers but instead appear to have added an additional line :oops:

How do you remove lines? The website is as clear as mud

Just signed up for the Lotto by DD but how do you then choose numbers or if it is done by lucky dip, how do you find out what yours are?

Just signed up for the Lotto by DD but how do you then choose numbers or if it is done by lucky dip, how do you find out what yours are?
Your nos are lucky dip format. You will get your entry card/s through the post after your first DD comes off your bank account. Well done signing up and good luck.

I signed up for this via the website a couple of months ago but never received anything back and no money was ever taken out my bank. I've just signed up again so if the same happens I'll get in touch with one of the lads via Twitter and do it that way.

I signed up for this via the website a couple of months ago but never received anything back and no money was ever taken out my bank. I've just signed up again so if the same happens I'll get in touch with one of the lads via Twitter and do it that way.
If you call the Lotto office 0141 427 4914 one of the girls will help you if needed. Well done for your persistence!!

If you call the Lotto office 0141 427 4914 one of the girls will help you if needed. Well done for your persistence!!
I've just phoned the Lotto Office and the lassie told me that Direct Debits get set up on a Monday and as last Monday was classed as a Bank Holiday, I will be good to go as from next week so here's hoping...... :)

Hello!

If anyone is interested in signing up to the Rangers lotto then get in touch and I can sign you up! I donate all my commission back to RYDC.

For only £1 a week the Rangers Lotto enters you into 3 draws.

Saturday Jackpot up to £4,000

You are also entered into a bonus Wednesday draw which has a guaranteed £1,000 jackpot and a monthly rollover which can reach anything up to £25,000!

All profits from the lotto get put directly into our Youth Academy. A very simple way to get revenue into our club.

Contact me on twitter @gregco5088 if you would like to sign up and I can get it sorted for you.

Thanks!
Buddy can I sign up I will send money on Wednesday when I get paid send me info on what I need to do

I signed up on the website a few weeks ago for DD payment but nothing has been set up as yet. Wasn’t bothered last Monday because of the Back hol but nothing on the account yet. Is there a reason for the delay?

5227 new sign ups up to last week. Need another 3k to beat the target of 8k. New sign ups have slowed right down. Needs a real push from everyone. 50 new agents would go a long way.

5227 new sign ups up to last week. Need another 3k to beat the target of 8k. New sign ups have slowed right down. Needs a real push from everyone. 50 new agents would go a long way.

Come on Bears, get signed up. You won't even notice it coming off each week.

A wee bump for this.
Without not knowing how much this draws in on a weekly basis, how hard is it for say 50,000 Bears to stake £1 per week to the Rangers cause. I know that seems an unreal number but it can be done.

So many great performances!

Arfield shaded it for me over ……McCrorie Candeias (playing a different position) Morelos Katic and Kent.

Coulibally looking match unfit but will be a real star this season in this league.

I think we will see a lot results like this as the season progresses …on our way to #55

Would like to thank the Bears around Ibrox who took the time to hear Scotty and Myself pitch Rangers lotto. 40 plus new lines to be set up and played. Lots of Army, Navy and RAF service men eager to get involved. Was a magical day and they were fantastic.
Well done to you and Scotty again Brownbrogues

I've had a lotto ticket for a while now and not sure how it works? You get allocated 4 numbers, do these have to be the first four numbers drawn or four out of the six to win. what determines how much you win?

Back