Rangers Lotto

Received a Commission cheque this morning - had previously indicated that any Com was to be waived.

Anybody know the best way to "donate' the monies back to the Youth Programme.

A new season about to start. Looks like The Gaffer is going to have some of The Academy boys in and around the first team. Please support The Academy by spending a quid a week on the Rangers Lotto. The youngsters need our support. Step up and Play.

How do I see my numbers again?

The website is useless and the contact us bit got back to me saying my email isn't registered and the website is only for buying bricks etc, not the lottery. WTF?

How do I see my numbers online or what if I need to change my address etc?

How do I see my numbers again?

The website is useless and the contact us bit got back to me saying my email isn't registered and the website is only for buying bricks etc, not the lottery. WTF?

How do I see my numbers online or what if I need to change my address etc?
Pizza to sort it all give the Lotto office a call 0141 427 4914. You should have got a card withh your nos. ? Does the DD come of every week?

Pizza to sort it all give the Lotto office a call 0141 427 4914. You should have got a card withh your nos. ? Does the DD come of every week?

I got it sorted mate. they said I didn't have a log in but I'm sure I did when I joined.

They confirmed my numbers and my address is correct. Definitely a conspiracy though as haven't won since I started :D

Thanks though mate

I got it sorted mate. they said I didn't have a log in but I'm sure I did when I joined.

They confirmed my numbers and my address is correct. Definitely a conspiracy though as haven't won since I started :D

Thanks though mate
No probs at all young man. Try and get another foew signed. Good luck with future draws.

A new season about to start. Looks like The Gaffer is going to have some of The Academy boys in and around the first team. Please support The Academy by spending a quid a week on the Rangers Lotto. The youngsters need our support. Step up and Play.
Anyone new signing up? Cmon!!

Amy idea if the monthly email from the lotto has stopped?
I won a signed top through it a few months ago

For any bluenoses ANYWHERE in the world. You can sign up through my Agency. I donate all weekly and any prize money commission to RYD.
If you are old school and don't like online banking stuff. You can send me weekly/monthly cheque and you are on.
Any overseas bears without a GB bank account and/or GB address.. A simple wee paypal transfer weekly/monthly and I will get you signed up.
Whatever way you want to do it.. Just get signed up. We really really need to get a massive momentum going on this.
And remember 5 sign ups and you can get an Agency of your own going. And it will grow!! Family/Mates and for sure in the workplace.
Another reminder to bears all over the world. You can get signed up to theRangers Lotto. Please see above. DM me if your interested.

Back