Rangers Lotto

Excellent news. Is that what’s raised on an annual basis at the moment and if so surely we can do better than that.
This I believe is annual. It also inludes sale of bricks, Rising Stars tickets etc ( Maybe someone can correct me on this?). Rangers Lotto is around 8k per week behind the micks!! That just does not make any sense. Only way to sort it is thousands more sign ups and an army of new agents. You sound like a decent chap magnus!! Pretty sure you could get around 20 sign ups on your agency?!!

Unfortunately our weekly entries fell by £81 last week so the 8k gap between our Lotto & our rivals has increased. We lost some £1 DDs last week for various reasons.
This is the 1st week in 2018 that we have lost ground. We need to kick start the £8k in '18 campaign.

For interest we will be launching a new campaign soon and will shortly be taking pics around the stadium in some interesting locations. You may remember we did our 'Boys' campaign. Well it's the turn of the 'Girls' now. Watch this space.

I have also requested another mass email to be sent to fans to hopefully encourage more sign ups.

Our Youth Programme continues to grow and develop. It is our future and we need to put as much support behind it as possible.

This week saw our U20s beat Icelandic team Breidablik 4:0. The Breidablik officials confirmed they are not used to playing at our level. Considering they have produced top class players such as Gylfi Sigurðsson (Everton) and Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson (Burnley) it was high praise to hear them say that our Development Team were above their standard. The 4:0 scoreline would suggest they are correct.

It takes 1 minute to sign up to Lotto to supprt our future. Please help us ... £1 a week ... £1
Click the link to play. https://buff.ly/2n2KWDj or give us a call on 0141 427 4914

Unfortunately our weekly entries fell by £81 last week so the 8k gap between our Lotto & our rivals has increased. We lost some £1 DDs last week for various reasons.
This is the 1st week in 2018 that we have lost ground. We need to kick start the £8k in '18 campaign.

For interest we will be launching a new campaign soon and will shortly be taking pics around the stadium in some interesting locations. You may remember we did our 'Boys' campaign. Well it's the turn of the 'Girls' now. Watch this space.

I have also requested another mass email to be sent to fans to hopefully encourage more sign ups.

Our Youth Programme continues to grow and develop. It is our future and we need to put as much support behind it as possible.

This week saw our U20s beat Icelandic team Breidablik 4:0. The Breidablik officials confirmed they are not used to playing at our level. Considering they have produced top class players such as Gylfi Sigurðsson (Everton) and Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson (Burnley) it was high praise to hear them say that our Development Team were above their standard. The 4:0 scoreline would suggest they are correct.

It takes 1 minute to sign up to Lotto to supprt our future. Please help us ... £1 a week ... £1
Click the link to play. https://buff.ly/2n2KWDj or give us a call on 0141 427 4914
This confirms the youths are one the key parts of our future.

For any bluenoses ANYWHERE in the world. You can sign up through my Agency. I donate all weekly and any prize money commission to RYD.
If you are old school and don't like online banking stuff. You can send me weekly/monthly cheque and you are on.
Any overseas bears without a GB bank account and/or GB address.. A simple wee paypal transfer weekly/monthly and I will get you signed up.
Whatever way you want to do it.. Just get signed up. We really really need to get a massive momentum going on this.
And remember 5 sign ups and you can get an Agency of your own going. And it will grow!! Family/Mates and for sure in the workplace.
Another wee reminder that overseas bears can sign up to Rangers Lotto. DM me and we can sort it.

We've just sent out a Lotto DD sign up email to 120,000 fans. Over 30 fans have signed up in the first hour so fingers crossed we can get back on track.

We've had a few Lotto DD cancellations in the past couple of weeks (25 last week) so hopefully we can recover lost ground.

Thank you to all those who are currently playing Lotto and those who are constantly shouting our support on FF. You have our respect.

Thanks
Colin

i have no idea how it works but signed up to the lotto this morning anyway
You are some man BlueKop. Well done Sir. Once your DD comes of next week you will get your number card/s through the post. You dont need to check your numbers. Your winning cheque will be posted out. Look on RYD website for the draws you will be entered into.

You are some man BlueKop. Well done Sir. Once your DD comes of next week you will get your number card/s through the post. You dont need to check your numbers. Your winning cheque will be posted out. Look on RYD website for the draws you will be entered into.

i played online paid upfront

I have been shelling out three quid a time for this for a couple of years.
I have my numbers somewhere, do we have to check them, or if you win will you be notified anyway?
I haven't bothered to find out because in truth it is just a way of bunging a few bob to a good cause ....so to speak.

I have been shelling out three quid a time for this for a couple of years.
I have my numbers somewhere, do we have to check them, or if you win will you be notified anyway?
I haven't bothered to find out because in truth it is just a way of bunging a few bob to a good cause ....so to speak.
No need to check your nos or make a claim bilkobear.. Any wins and cheqye is posted out.

Back