Match Thread Rangers V Hamilton - Sat 18th November - RangersTV.tv **

When you consider our wins this season, there's been a fair amount of goals.

Hamilton fans can rightly take some encouragement from our inability to get that third win in a row, but they've just come from a win and a draw - how often do they string 3 good results together?

At last, Every Other Saturday has arrived to see the boys in blue. Back to back wins secured. Now for 3-in-a-row.

Real football is back, and the games start to come thick and fast at this time of year. Another 3 points, Rangers. Let's show any perspective management team what they might be inheriting...

Three points, a few goals, a clean sheet and an inspiring performance would be most welcome. If need be, I'll settle for the 3 points.

Rightyho, off to get ready as its off to the match I go.

Depending on when I get hame and my condition I'll contribute a post around midnight.

Let's do it.

If as many are predicting we have a comfortable win, then I would like to see 3 youngsters get at least 30 minutes.

That was a big disappointment for me against Thistle. He had Hardy stripped and then sat him back down when Wes got injured even although it was 3-0 and we still had 2 subs left. If these lads can't get game time 3-0 up at Ibrox then when can they?

2-0 Gers.Leaving from EK about 1.30pm and couple of beers in hotel then in seat CF3 about 2.55pm.

Murty to bring on Herrera in the second half who scores a hat trick in 6-0 win.

Last time Murty put a team out against Hamilton they won 6-0.

I'll settle for 5 today.
I’d have thought he’d have to win 7-0, or by seven, to show improvement?
In saying that, an 8-1 or 9-2 would have plenty of moaners about defensive lapses.

I hope this Morelos nonsense is just that. We don’t need any other off field disruption.

A nice comfortable win to keep the momentum please bears.

Back