Match Thread Rangers V Hamilton - Sat 18th November - RangersTV.tv **

Looking at the team on twitter - where's DJ?

Foderingham, Tavernier, McCrorie, Wilson, HODSON, Candeias, Holt, Jack, Windass, Miller, Morelos

I appreciate we don’t know the details yet.

But IF Murty’s going to attempt to unsettle or chase players like Alves I’d have a big problem with that.

Hodson in team and bench? Bates over Alves ane Cardoso? Wtf?
Bizarre

Cardoso is miles ahead of Bates and Wilson

With the sheep double header coming up it’s complete bonkers that Murty is still starting with Wilson ahead of better players. Winning streak or not, you play your best 11

I'm hopeful we'll still have enough to win today but even with such a large turnover of players in the Summer we still have a very thin squad that lacks quality

I appreciate we don’t know the details yet.

But IF Murty’s going to attempt to unsettle or chase players like Alves I’d have a big problem with that.
That’s a big leap, bud.
Especially, whilst not knowing the circumstances of his omission.
Cardoso might just be a game too early, especially when there is no need for urgency given that the guys in possession haven’t done much wrong.

Reports from the Rangers website is Alves picked up an injured yesterday in training, Cardoso isn’t ready and DJ was sick, hence why Hodson at LB and Bates being on the bench as the defensive option.

Starting 11 and bench not looking too strong. Suddenly feeling more nervous about this one. As an aside, Marco Negri on RTV, where did they pull that one from? I'd imagine they'd do well to get a word out of him.

"Said to the boys in the team talk don't give them any hope"
"Be relentless about it"

Still feel with this team we'll outplay them. Hamilton lack the cutting edge, pace, something that we have and can exploit.

We have a great opportunity to develop McCrorie by playing him alongside Alves. Alves is the best defender at the club.

IF he is injured then fair enough. Surely Cardoso is fit enough for the bench. It was a broken nose not a torn muscle...

Anyone who pretends Alves isn't our best centre half needs to really rethink it.

I'm very disappointed he hasn't featured under Murty . I don't think he has a back injury .
Could be his attitude? Sulking maybe? Wouldn't be the first. Still. Game on today. 3 nil the Bears. C'MON!!!!!!!!!! WATP

We need to get a manager in to unite the dressing room factions.

Murty needs back with the kids ASAP. Making Miller captain and playing Wilson ahead of Alves just beggars belief.

Lets be honest if there was ANYONE else to play right wing Candeias would be punted and Kenny's job of ridding the club of those pesky foreigners would be complete.

This place is off it's nut. A player picks up an injury in training and it's just too soon for another and suddenly it's

"Murty is unsettling players to force them out"

"Alves has an attitude problem and is away in January"

"it's a fake injury"

That’s a big leap, bud.
Especially, whilst not knowing the circumstances of his omission.
Cardoso might just be a game too early, especially when there is no need for urgency given that the guys in possession haven’t done much wrong.

Hence the big IF.

This place is off it's nut. A player picks up an injury in training and it's just too soon for another and suddenly it's

"Murty is unsettling players to force them out"

"Alves has an attitude problem and is away in January"

"it's a fake injury"
FF wouldn't be FF without the conspiracy theorists around.
Some people on here just want to look for problems.

Not the team I was hoping for but you can do nothing about illness and injury hopefully still enough to see off Hamilton at home.

Back