Match Thread Rangers V Hamilton - Sat 18th November - RangersTV.tv **

I like the passing, movement and the little spark of creativity.

We were far to eager to get the ball up the park under Pedro.

A little tempo and rhythm and we should be fine today.

Oh, what a chance. Miller unable to finish and Morelos couldn't connect with the ball. Again, though, great interchange of play.

How many chances do we want today? Playing nicely, but we have to bury these.

Love Negir's intelligent summary on RTV. As was noted elsewhere earlier this week on FF, he doesn't half love being an ex-Ranger for someone that we all felt gave up too easily when he played here after his squash injury.

That obviously depends on the new manager. If we get a parochial dinosaur Pena is gone. Get a tactically astute manager and Pena will stay.
You need to let it go. Pedro was utterly clueless and Pena has ripped the absolute pish out of fans who pay to watch Rangers.

Appreciate the updates lads, my usual place (uhum) to watch the match live when i can't attend games is no longer online so any updates are very much appreciated.

Murty doing himself no harm with this performance thus far. Yes, it's against Hamilton but the passing, movement and hunger is all there. Pleasing opening 25 minutes.

Appreciate the updates lads, my usual place (uhum) to watch the match live when i can't attend games is no longer online so any updates are very much appreciated.
Just the same. Mor
Murty doing himself no harm with this performance thus far. Yes, it's against Hamilton but the passing, movement and hunger is all there. Pleasing opening 25 minutes.
but dont you have to score to win ?

Sick of RTV. I have fibre optic broadband. I watch Netflix and Amazon Prime all the time no bother. RTV constantly buffera and then plays in terrible pixelated quality. Happens every game.

Happening again today.

Sounds like we are missing too many chances , hopefully it will not come back to bite us on the arse.

We've played decent so far but think we miss DJ on the left, Hodson hasn't been able to drive forward the same way DJ does

Concerning if it stays like this into the second half when you look at the bench and Kranjkar is the only player you could really throw on if we're looking to change things.

Two hand balls in 2 minutes and none of them given? Jesus referees - you're getting worse with each passing week!

Lee Hodson's a trier but he worries me.

Doesn't offer much in attack but always seems slow getting back.

Back