Match Thread ** Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sat 3rd Feb - RangersTV.tv **

C'mon The Rangers let's turn over these spoon burners today. I'm leaving soon to get the supporters bus,
enjoy the game all , 3 points a must today.
WATP

A convincing performance with a good scoreline eg. 3-0 would help set down a marker for the rest of the season I think, even more so than the recent result against the sheep

This won’t be far away. I still have reservations about Holt, I love his work rate and desire but I just don’t think he is good enough, plus when we play against the more physical sides he can be a bit out of his depth.

I hope that Docherty can mature into the type of midfield general we are crying out for although I appreciate he is young and can take a bit of time to find his feet with us.

I have dreams of Cummings coming off the bench to score a late winner today, that would really sicken the spoon burners and send me home delighted!

I agree mate. Holt had done well the last few weeks but he's always liable to get bullied.

Docherty long term will take holts place.

Be nice to see Murty throw a curve ball at the lurgan bigot and play two up top

3 - 5 - 2

I expect exact same 11 to start as last two league games as it has worked well, so why change it, also makes the squad keen to perform as they know that places are "earned" in the starting 11.

Looking forward to the teamsheet.

Expect the same as the county side with the possibility of Docherty for Holt depending on what Murty's seeing in training.

If things are going well in the second half, I'd like to see Docherty on for Candeias and Cummings for Windass to go 4,4,1,1 and see if Cummings can get a goal and work with Morelos?

Be nice to see Murty throw a curve ball at the lurgan bigot and play two up top

3 - 5 - 2

I expect exact same 11 to start as last two league games as it has worked well, so why change it, also makes the squad keen to perform as they know that places are "earned" in the starting 11.
Would it not be just as nice to play the same formation which yielded such an attacking performance and providing the same result?

27629192_942518129263315_8009216648004270738_o.jpg

Nicked from link above. Great to see him back. Hope today also lets him see how still loved he is by the people.

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Martin, Bates, John, Holt, Goss, Candeias, Windass, Murphy, Morelos.
SUBS: Alnwick, Hodson, Cardoso, Dodoo, Docherty, Herrera, Cummings.

Halliday must be beelin his shirts up but not in squad.

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Martin, Bates, John, Holt, Goss, Candeias, Windass, Murphy, Morelos.

Hmmm. Cummings must still not be 100% match fit.

Would have liked he and Morelos to partner up front but it is what it is.

Goss and Holt will be invaluable running the engine today.

Happy with that and great options from the bench.
C’mon the Teddy bears.........

Good to see Tav and Morelos back in the first team...

Lets destroy these pretenders Rangers!

Hanlon and McGregor both out confirmed,talk of Bartley playing centre back but very difficult to tell what formation they are playing

Like the look of that and a decent bench as well. Batter them 3 or 4 then give Docherty and Dodoo a go at them as well.

Team as widely predicted on FF :D.

Would be nice to get a couple ahead and give some of the bench decent match time.

A great chance to totally dismantle and embarrass the spoonburners today.
I predict a sending off for HIVS, tombstone teeth to get sent to the stand and The Famous Glasgow Rangers to win at a canter. Let's do this Rangers !!

Our team picks itself just now as long as we keep winning and nobody has a shocker. Some great backup on our bench to keep those in the starting 11 on their toes.

Fancy Morelos to score today and also Cummings to come off the bench and score the final goal of the match.

Back