Match Thread ** Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sat 3rd Feb - RangersTV.tv **

No Kranjcar or Halliday on the bench. Dorrans, Jack, Alves, McCrorie, Wallace, Miller and Rossiter all injured. Fair to say we have a decent squad now.

No Kranjcar or Halliday on the bench. Dorrans, Jack, Alves, McCrorie, Wallace, Miller and Rossiter all injured. Fair to say we have a decent squad now.

Surprised Doodoo makes bench ahead of Halliday. Docherty only midfield option on bench.

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Martin, Bates, John, Holt, Goss, Candeias, Windass, Murphy, Morelos.
SUBS: Alnwick, Hodson, Cardoso, Dodoo, Docherty, Herrera, Cummings.

It's good to think that, when all the injuries are back, the bench would have Alves, McCrorie, Jack and Dorrans rather than Hodson, Cardoso, Dodoo and Herrera. And I quite like Dodoo and Cardoso. And we'll strengthen further in the Summer

After I was banned for my thoughts on Alnwick, I would just like to welcome back Big Wes.

The best keeper in Scotland by some distance.

e56b556c-868d-45a2-abcc-f1f418dc8e67.png

Even bigger game today now.

If you are Murty, do you let the players know that Celtic have dropped points or do you just focus on the game plan you already had?

Well, if it wasn't a big game today before the poets result then it certainly is now. We must win at any cost today if we want to challenge this year.

Fcuking do them Rangers!!!

Same result as Wednesday but a better game to watch. Gazza is looking good seems to be keeping sober these days. Well done Gazza.

Good team. Good bench. Celtic beat. Hibs defence all injured.

Let's win this one. Will be a good Saturday.

If you are Murty, do you let the players know that Celtic have dropped points or do you just focus on the game plan you already had?

Absolutely focus on our game - nothing we can do other than keep winning an hope to eat in to their lead.

Seen Killie at 7/1 on skybet and was tempted to take it. Ended up not doing it .... bastard!!!

Let's hope that the famous Glasgow rangers puts in a great performance and get 3 points .especially as our special guest the legend GAZZA cheering us on

Personally, I would ban moany people but we can't all get what we want :D
Yes, and I’m far, far from the worst.
It’s not really a moan, this one, it just, kind of frightens me that we’re over confident and forget we’ve still got to get the battle won.

By end of Tuesday night, we could be second, just be 8 points behind. Sheep could as well. It's still a good number of points, but if the fear sets in, and Brenda goes doolally with the pressure, who's to say?

By all accounts Kilmarnock were all over the scum. Seems they were only able to get one shot on target until the 89th minute.

Futures bright....... :D

Right, come on Rangers, this is our chance to start to put real pressure on those bastards.

Let’s get it fucking done.

Hibs still look reasonably strong (and fast) middle to front. We should be able to take advantage down their right full-back/right centre-back area though. Need to win the midfield battle first I suspect.

Any win will do.

Give bears a laugh

Brendan Rodgers did a lap of honour to emptying stands while they let off the pyro they had no reason to use

Yes, and I’m far, far from the worst.
It’s not really a moan, this one, it just, kind of frightens me that we’re over confident and forget we’ve still got to get the battle won.

Don't worry mate, we have this today. If it makes you feel any better I think we will win every game 4-0 :D

A win is the only thing that matters today for us. If that result doesn't give you a boost enough to see off hibs then nothing will.

So I am on one of these double four poster sun beds by the pool here in Jamaica

RTV on the MacBook and FF match thread on the iPad.

Gazza is at Ibrox and Timmy has lost to Killie.

It’s a Carlsberg Saturday

Flung the misses and wains round the shops, stuck them on the bus home while i went and got some beers and walked it back.

In, beer open, got the RangersTV bought, straight onto FF to see the Brendans got beat! Dancer.

Mon Rangers, lets get the 3 points on the board today. Really looking forward to this today.

Of course you do should be people in that dressing room squaring up to the lot of them and telling them 3 points is must today. Straight in to these cunts from the first whistle

Expecting an entertaining and exciting game with both teams scoring - curious to see if Hibs come out and attempt to take the game to us.

We are about to find out if our team are ready to challenge Celtic. A win today against a team that give both of us tough games, and we show that we are getting in shape to make it 55. Come on the Bears, let's do the Edinburgh tims.

Back